View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

New Opinion of Dolph Ziggler

Rate this Entry
Hey folks. Thanks again for reading. I know this is my fourth post this week and it's most definitely my last until at least a few days after Christmas. But I just needed to bring the topic of Dolph Ziggler up. Just Ziggler in general. I have a new opinion of him. Before I start though, I just want to say, that I can't stand The Miz. He's a pain in the butt. He talks too much. But I love his theme song...so DAMN YOU MICHAEL COLE, for flapping your lips so much during his entrance on Smackdown. Now that I got that out of the way, Here's what I got on ol' Dolph.

I've been very much against the Dolph Ziggler push. I never was able to get past the Spirit Squad thing and the name is just truly agitating. I found him annoying and just never wanted to believe that he was the next one to get pushed to Miz status. That opinion has now changed.

After watching Smackdown, I witnessed one of the best performances between two wrestlers, Dolph Ziggler and Daniel Bryan, that I've seen in quite a while. It really took me back to some awesome times. Then it hit me. This might even be the reason why everyone likes him now. Or is, at least, high on him. He reminds me of Mr. Perfect. He reminds me of Shawn Michaels. He reminds me of HHH. The latter two, earlier in their career. And not just because of his extra blonde hair, but the way he works his matches, sells his moves, takes bumps, and really leaves it all in the ring. He and Bryan worked a hell of a match. It truly reminded me of the Bret Hart vs Mr Perfect match from Summerslam of whatever year. Anyone who's wrestling history goes back that far knows exactly what I'm talking about. I'm very impressed.

I might not be ready to anoint Ziggler the next great. *God I really wish he would drop that name* But I am ready to believe that he is definitely on his way. After seeing what he did today, and I will be looking forward to more of that from him, it truly makes me sad that the WWE went ahead and pushed the garbage that is Alberto Del Rio straight to the forefront. I don't know why, I never saw it in Alberto, but they pushed him to the front and he failed miserably. Ziggler won't fail in his push. I'm convinced of that. I'm now in favor of Dolph Ziggler moving to the top. *I really wish he would drop that name*

I hope everyone has a safe and awesome Christmas. Yes, Christmas. If that offends you, don't be so damn sensitive. Take care everyone.

Submit "New Opinion of Dolph Ziggler" to Digg Submit "New Opinion of Dolph Ziggler" to del.icio.us Submit "New Opinion of Dolph Ziggler" to StumbleUpon Submit "New Opinion of Dolph Ziggler" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    It was truly awesome main event for smackdown i would love to see real WH feud embark between those to
    Totally disagree..ya the miz migt not be the best but mr ziggles is nt ready..and. please dnt insult mr perfect and. Hbk and. Hhh by comparing them to a ken doll like dolph.. is he athletic.absolutley.. can he put on a good match..yes. but his mic game is shit and vickie is hurting him at this point.. especially if he's getting hisso calleddeserved push.. you should havelistened tour gut and kept ziggles buried for now.. where's he goin anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by Godsmack78
    Totally disagree..ya the miz migt not be the best but mr ziggles is nt ready..and. please dnt insult mr perfect and. Hbk and. Hhh by comparing them to a ken doll like dolph.. is he athletic.absolutley.. can he put on a good match..yes. but his mic game is shit and vickie is hurting him at this point.. especially if he's getting hisso calleddeserved push.. you should havelistened tour gut and kept ziggles buried for now.. where's he goin anyway?
    Dolf Ziggler is shit on the mic? Hes one of the best promo cutters in the WWE today.
    You gotta read the whole blog, not just parts. I never once mentioned his skills on the mic. I only, and specifically, just mentioned his ring work, his selling of moves, and his taking bumps. I never said he was as great as Mr. Perfect.
    I did read your whole blog..and I too wasnt quite sold on dolph.. And im still not..and my opinion is that he has mediocre mic skills.. And he is certainly not one the top promo cutters right now..cody rhodes is better at promos. So is rtruth..if he didnt have is$ues with smokin fake pot lol.. Anyhow you have your opinion and I have mine.
    I did read your whole blog..and I too wasnt quite sold on dolph.. And im still not..and my opinion is that he has mediocre mic skills.. And he is certainly not one the top promo cutters right now..cody rhodes is better at promos. So is rtruth..if he didnt have is$ues with smokin fake pot lol.. Anyhow you have your opinion and I have mine.
    How does stating that R-Truth and Cody Rhodes having better mic skills then Dolf Ziggler support your reason of Dolf Ziggler not being one of the best promo cutters on the mic? That's like saying Jack Swagger is not one of the best technical wrestlers today because Daniel Bryan is better then him.
    IMO, Ziggler over sells almost every move he takes. At TLC, he took a slingshot into the ring post and actually wound up his arm and hit it with his fist. I know everyone hits the post with their hand, but he made it so obvious it looked stupid. As for his mic skills...how many times in one promo does he need to tell us that he brags because he can back it up(once per promo is enough. I feel he has taken a step backwards in previous weeks. Mr. Perfect, I don't think so, more like Mr. Kennedy. More style than substance.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.