View RSS Feed

WWE And There Releases.

My Ideas On How To Fix Impact.

Rating: 6 votes, 1.83 average.
I was watching an episode of Impact on December 21st 2011 and most of it was good. There were also alot of parts that I did not like. For one thing for those of you who watched the main event Jeff Hardy and Sting vs Bobby Roode and Bully Ray the match was decent except after a couple of years watching wrestling I already know the outcome. For example Bobby and Bully were dominating during the entire match the out of nowhere Jeff and Sting come out and get the win. I like watching matches were you are wondering who is going to win and it keeps going back and forth. Like the Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels match.

Secondly I was getting really angry on how the Eric Young match went. Like really I tuned in to watch wrestling and not this. I am not going as far as to say that a little comedy has no place in the ring but enough is enough. I thought that if Impact gave Eric Young a male partner the match would have been good. Not that a girl doesnt belong in the ring the male wrestlers were holding themselves back because she was a woman.

The last thing that I got on my mind is that womens divison is getting kind of boring. Does andbody remember like in the 50s and 60s they were actually wrestling not running around the ring screaming. Impact has some talented women on there roster they have go to learn on how to use them though.

Submit "My Ideas On How To Fix Impact." to Digg Submit "My Ideas On How To Fix Impact." to del.icio.us Submit "My Ideas On How To Fix Impact." to StumbleUpon Submit "My Ideas On How To Fix Impact." to Google

Tags: impact
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.