View RSS Feed

ozfan

Daniel Bryan winning the World Heavyweight Championship

Rate this Entry
Most people are wondering why WWE decided to have Daniel Bryan cash in this Money in the Bank contract at TLC. In my opinion, it's the best decision WWE has made since turning R-Truth heel.

Daniel Bryan says he was gonna cash in the contract at WrestleMania 28 on whoever the champion was at that time. Most likely, a new champion would've been crowned at WM28 and they would've wanted that superstar to have a longer reign. It was smart to have him win it earlier, especially with Royal Rumble coming up soon and it gives plenty of time to create a rivalry with Bryan and Big Show over the title, and maybe even add Mark Henry into the picture, especially since Henry didn't get the chance for a rematch against Big Show.

WWE has also been talking about turning Henry face once again, and when better to do it then at the start off a new year? This would also be a good way to turn Big Show back into a heel. WWE needs more heels ever since CM Punk became a tweener even though he's but mostly a good guy, and that Christian is out of action with a neck and leg injury.

I hope that Daniel Bryan has quite a long run as champion, say...maybe 3 months? Also, maybe give him a new or maybe another finishing maneuver, something he can use to pin his opponents. Especially since I cannot see him making Big Show or Mark Henry tap out to the LeBell Lock, let alone locking it in.

Submit "Daniel Bryan winning the World Heavyweight Championship" to Digg Submit "Daniel Bryan winning the World Heavyweight Championship" to del.icio.us Submit "Daniel Bryan winning the World Heavyweight Championship" to StumbleUpon Submit "Daniel Bryan winning the World Heavyweight Championship" to Google

Tags: daniel bryan
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The sooner he loses it the better
    Quote Originally Posted by dtavares3467
    Yeah.

It sure is a shame that exciting wrestlers like Mark Henry, or Big Show arn't WHC.

Congrats, Daniel Bryan. Can't think of a more deserving guy to hold the title...
    Quote Originally Posted by hystrix
    Yeah.

It sure is a shame that exciting wrestlers like Mark Henry, or Big Show arn't WHC.

Congrats, Daniel Bryan. Can't think of a more deserving guy to hold the title...
    Never said those two were exciting
    Quote Originally Posted by dtavares3467
    TROLL ALERT! What a twat.
    WWE never build up bryan as a main event wrestler, so I think they're gonna use him to put over another wrestler (hopefully Barrett), I think Bryan deserved something better than that
    I don't agree with turning Marc Henry face and I DEFINITELY don't agree with Big Show going heel again. He's finally getting some backing and he goes heel again, it'll just be another burial for the giant. He's good where he's at.
    your logic makes no sense turn henry face but make show heel because smackdown needs heels? why make henry a face then?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.