View RSS Feed

BlackFalcon

Who Will Win the Royal Rumble?

Rate this Entry
Hey guys, BlackFalcon here. Well with the New Year coming up, there is one thing on every wrestling fan's mind... The Royal Rumble is just around the corner. The best thing about the Rumble is that is so unexpected, Legendary returns, unexpected turns, and the fun of the eliminations. Another good thing is that there are so many people who deserve to win it, and you really think they could. So who in the roster has the best chance of winning? Here I go through some of the best candidates:

Dolph Ziggler: The man that backs-up everything he says, this guy is a legitimate star who puts on great matches week-in, week-out. With him losing the title to Ryder at TLC, He definitely has a great chance of being pushed up to the main title picture. If he didn't win, I would pick him to win Next Year's Money in the Bank instead, or maybe even get into The Elimination Chamber.

Big Show: Probably going to be in the WHC match, but if not he certainly deserves a win at the Rumble after all he's put in. He's been working his ass off since his return and deserves a title reign that's over a minute (Not taking anything away from Bryan, love him as champ)

Chris Jericho: Contrary to popular belief, and thanks in part to DX Wrestling Saviour's blog on this matter, I believe Jericho's return (if at all) will take place at the Rumble, rather than on 02/01/12. It makes more sense to return at a big PPV and get a win like Edge did, instead of at some obscure date. PLus this would be one of the few things he hasn't won in his career.

Christian: A stellar competitor who had a great summer feud with Orton. If anything he deserves One More Match, and this is the perfect way to get it.

Randy Orton: Home-Town favourite, nuff said. His Chrisian feud does back him up tho, and he has won before.

Sheamus: This guy has all the makings of a great returning champion. With two WWE Title runs already (Although I never cared for him much back then) Sheamus really deserve's a title shot a lot more than kicking Jobber Mahal's ass every week (thanks to R(ob) for that name)

Wade Barrett: In his first two years he has lead two imposing and successful stables, had a stellar feud with Both Orton and Cena, and this week he put Orton through a table. A win here would definitely be a step in the right direction for the Barrett Barrage

Kane: How the man with the record for most eliminations in one Rumble match, as well as one of the highest number of appearances, has not won yet is beyond me. However, with his masked return, Kane is definitely in with a good chance of winning this year, and he deserves to as well. If not, I can confidently predict that he will be in the Elimination Chamber.

Out of everyone on the list I would put Kane as my official pick to win the Rumble, although the others have a good chance as well.

And that's my list, feel free to leave comments and suggestions for who you want to win. This is BlackFalcon, signing off.

Submit "Who Will Win the Royal Rumble?" to Digg Submit "Who Will Win the Royal Rumble?" to del.icio.us Submit "Who Will Win the Royal Rumble?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Who Will Win the Royal Rumble?" to Google

Updated 12-21-2011 at 09:45 AM by Frank

Tags: royal rumble, wwe
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    No better time for Jericho to return and win the Rumble setting up the Punk/Jericho title match at Mania.I think it makes the most sense out of all your picks but great blog mate
    Quote Originally Posted by ozfan
    There have been talks about having John Cena win the 2012 Royal Rumble because they wanna see Cena vs. Rock for the WWE Title. They thinking of having Cena win the Rumble match, have his title shot at Elimination Chamber instead of WM28 (like he did the first time he won the Royal Rumble), win the title and face The Rock in a title match.
    Sorry everyone, but i think we all know THIS is whats going to happen.
    would love to see Dolph win, and have a triple threat at mania - Dolph,CM, Jericho.
    does the winner get a shot at the wwe title, or whc? or can they choose?

i actually like the idea of Big Show winning, earning the right to challenge Bryan for the title, after Bryan took it from him.

but if it's wwe title only, i'm voting for ziggles
    Great Blog! My first pick is Dolph. He has been the work horse over the past several months, doing double duty at several PPV's. I don't see Big Show winning, and I'm not 100% sure Jericho will even be in the Rumble to begin with. If Dolph was not in the Rumble, my next picks would be Wade Barrett or Kane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Starr
    Great Blog! My first pick is Dolph. He has been the work horse over the past several months, doing double duty at several PPV's. I don't see Big Show winning, and I'm not 100% sure Jericho will even be in the Rumble to begin with. If Dolph was not in the Rumble, my next picks would be Wade Barrett or Kane.
    Thanks man, really appreciate that coming form such a big and good blogger as you. I would definitely pick Dolph as my second choice if Kane doesn't win.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.