View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

January 2nd is Approaching

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone. I'm back with another blog. This one will be quick because I plan on posting three times this week. I'm going to jump right in to this one and throw out a few possibilities for the January 2nd video.

First, this is all pure speculation. I know the website is reporting that the video is supposed to be for Jericho but when reading his tweets, I have to look at other possibilities that make at least some potential sense as an alternative.

Brodus Clay. One thing that is consistent with the video, is it speaks of a second coming. Well, Brodus Clay had a short stint, siding with Alberto Del Rio, so this would, in essence, be his second coming. Not to mention, all the hype videos on him and they suddenly disappeared without ever giving him his debut.

Skip Sheffield. It was reported that Skip Sheffield has been sending out some dark tweets recently. This falls right in line for a possible re-debut in the New Year. Again, it would follow the 2nd coming theme.

Undertaker Bad Ass. This would actually be the second coming of this Undertaker persona. May be a little too early for him, especially since a rematch with HHH is all but confirmed.

Kharma. This is most likely who the videos are for. First, it would be her second coming. Second, the wikipedia page for Kia Stevens, despite wikipedia not being 100% reliable, says she's due to return on January 2, 2012. And with the recent tweets from Beth Phoenix and Natalya, this is all but confirmed.

I highly doubt the video is for Jericho. I have to believe his tweets over what's being speculated by the websites of the world. It's better this way anyway. If he is going to make a shocking return and win the Royal Rumble and feud with Punk and face him at Wrestlemania and blah blah blah blah blah...they might as well make it stylish and have him be a surprise Royal Rumble entrant, aka Edge. Coming back January 2nd does nothing for him. Jericho's not gonna come back and waste time with jobber matches and a useless feud. If he returns, it will be for a purpose and January 2nd would be way to soon for him to come back and build a feud with Punk for Wrestlemania.

Thanks for reading everyone. Subscribe to my blog so you can be updated on my newest posts. Take care and enjoy Raw tonight.

Submit "January 2nd is Approaching" to Digg Submit "January 2nd is Approaching" to del.icio.us Submit "January 2nd is Approaching" to StumbleUpon Submit "January 2nd is Approaching" to Google

Comments

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chibo777
    sure khama hasnt had her kiddy yet,...
    hahaha Exactly!!!
    Thank you all for the comments. Lots of great ideas coming through. Thanks for reading and I look forward to more great discussions.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One
    DK Wrestling Savior, I know you're blog is about potential alternatives, but some of them don't make a shit of sense.

*Brodus Clay - there's a slight chance it's him. That's because they have already been talking about him week after week on Raw. So why would the mysterious promos be for someone who isn't mysterious? Same goes for Skip Sheffield, who talked in a cryptic way on Twitter.

*Kharma - she will still be pregnant, or at home looking after her kid on 2/1/2012. And that fact on Wikipedia was bullshit. ANYONE can edit Wikipedia. A few months ago, I saw on Orton's page "At Wrestlemania 28, Orton will take on The Undertaker".

*American Badass Undertaker - the promos seemed too dark for him. "It will be the end of the world as you know it". That doesn't scream out biker badass to me. That reminds me of The Undertaker's regular gimmick.

*Chris Jericho - yes yes we know hes said on Twitter that hes not returning on 2/1/2012. Do you honestly believe that? Jericho has been known to work the crowd. He does stuff like this all the time, just so that people talk about him, and it works. Hes just that damn good. And of course he would deny it. It's not like hes gonna put on Twitter "YES IT'S ME! I'M RETURNING ON 2/1/12!!!" after all that buildup.
    I wasn't aware that the WWE only did things that made sense. *Just Sayin* Thanks for reading.
    Steph bringing Jericho back

Taker

Nash with new quads

Them's my picks!
    It's Taka Michinoku.... or Funaki...
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatness313
    I dont think its American Badass Taker but the theme sort of does fit, Remember his debut as American Badass http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gutiNmiBHBk... Its in there this could be him just saying
    Not good enough for the promos. This seems much darker than the American Badass gimmick.
    Definitely Sting.....

Sting v Taker in WM as the opening match.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.