View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

January 2nd is Approaching

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone. I'm back with another blog. This one will be quick because I plan on posting three times this week. I'm going to jump right in to this one and throw out a few possibilities for the January 2nd video.

First, this is all pure speculation. I know the website is reporting that the video is supposed to be for Jericho but when reading his tweets, I have to look at other possibilities that make at least some potential sense as an alternative.

Brodus Clay. One thing that is consistent with the video, is it speaks of a second coming. Well, Brodus Clay had a short stint, siding with Alberto Del Rio, so this would, in essence, be his second coming. Not to mention, all the hype videos on him and they suddenly disappeared without ever giving him his debut.

Skip Sheffield. It was reported that Skip Sheffield has been sending out some dark tweets recently. This falls right in line for a possible re-debut in the New Year. Again, it would follow the 2nd coming theme.

Undertaker Bad Ass. This would actually be the second coming of this Undertaker persona. May be a little too early for him, especially since a rematch with HHH is all but confirmed.

Kharma. This is most likely who the videos are for. First, it would be her second coming. Second, the wikipedia page for Kia Stevens, despite wikipedia not being 100% reliable, says she's due to return on January 2, 2012. And with the recent tweets from Beth Phoenix and Natalya, this is all but confirmed.

I highly doubt the video is for Jericho. I have to believe his tweets over what's being speculated by the websites of the world. It's better this way anyway. If he is going to make a shocking return and win the Royal Rumble and feud with Punk and face him at Wrestlemania and blah blah blah blah blah...they might as well make it stylish and have him be a surprise Royal Rumble entrant, aka Edge. Coming back January 2nd does nothing for him. Jericho's not gonna come back and waste time with jobber matches and a useless feud. If he returns, it will be for a purpose and January 2nd would be way to soon for him to come back and build a feud with Punk for Wrestlemania.

Thanks for reading everyone. Subscribe to my blog so you can be updated on my newest posts. Take care and enjoy Raw tonight.

Submit "January 2nd is Approaching" to Digg Submit "January 2nd is Approaching" to del.icio.us Submit "January 2nd is Approaching" to StumbleUpon Submit "January 2nd is Approaching" to Google

Comments

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    prophetless2012
    'I cannot help you anymore. Do you understand?'
    One of Jericho's catchphrases is 'Do you understand what I'm saying to you right now?'
    The video airing on Raw caused 'Y2J' and 'Jericho' to trend on Twitter.

It's Jericho
    sure khama hasnt had her kiddy yet,...
    Quote Originally Posted by CM_SUXX_NOT
    prophetless2012
    One of Jericho's catchphrases is 'Do you understand what I'm saying to you right now?'

It's Jericho
    I posted this prior to Raw airing tonight. And I also said, this is Purely Speculation, and also listed the others as "Possible Alternatives". Perhaps you should read my blog in full instead of just focusing on a few lines, before commenting. The least you can do for your trouble is subscribe now.
    Quote Originally Posted by chibo777
    sure khama hasnt had her kiddy yet,...
    I don't know if she did or not. I thought it had happened in like October. Maybe I'm wrong. But Kia Davis' wikipedia page states she's due back Jan 2nd.
    Quote Originally Posted by CM_SUXX_NOT
    prophetless2012

It's Jericho
    I'm pretty sure you are one of the millions(and millions) of people that thought that Sting was coming to WWE last year, so instead of looking at the obvious like WWE wants you to look outside of the box.
    they arnt going to bring Karma back.... the divas are not a big deal to anyone... i HOPE its The American Bad Ass Undertaker
    I like your take on it definitely. I can agree with it being between Jericho or Skip and here are my reasons. Skip got injured and disappeared from the scene without being written off other than Cena squashing him. Also, Jericho left after a Punt kick from Orton. I'd narrow it down to them two because NEVER have they plugged Raw or Smackdown to ever even mention the name Jericho or Skip Sheffield since their departure. Storyline wise they disappeared with no regards in returning.

Its not Kharma because she announced she was leaving and said she would be back. So basically since we know she's coming back they wouldn't go through the subliminal messages. Same for Brodus Clay. He's been advertised on & off so why would they all of a sudden make a cryptic message for him.

I think its Jericho or Taker or Skip because they left without officially retiring or saying they were coming back.

Either way I enjoyed reading your take on it. Great job and lets hope its Taker as he Badass, lol the Deadman gimmick is getting stale
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.