View RSS Feed

Shaz11

Booking the TV Title, The Right Way

Rating: 6 votes, 3.00 average.
Ever since Eric Young has held the TV title is has been an absolute JOKE! so I will be writing about the ways that it could be used right

1. History
Okay, its gone from the Legends Champion to the Global Champion to the TV Champion! Jheeze, how many name changes do you need to 1 title! Here are the TNA stars who have held it so far (in order):

Booker T - He introduced it, he 'made' it, and he named himself as the champion, fair enough, he held it for 4 months, which was pretty good reign

AJ Styles - He is the face of the company, this was the belt that made him grand slam champion, the first ever superstar to win all 4 titles in TNA!

Kevin Nash - This wasn't really nessacary, only holding it for 3 days, WTF?!

Mick Foley - This also wasn't nessacary so I was really pissed off

Kevin Nash - Again? Do I need to explain?

Eric Young - I really enjoyed this gimmick and I was really happy that he was
holding it, and this was when he renamed in 'Global Champion'

Rob Terry - Again, a really long reign, this is what we need, at this point, I thought the title was going uphill

AJ Styles - And another long reign, I was really chuffed, I felt that TNA were listening to me

Doug Williams - Are you being serious? He beat AJ! I wasn't impressed

Abyss - He replaced AJ as he was facing Williams, getting a bit better

Gunner - I thought Gunner had alot of potential so I was abit happy

Eric Young - The title is official a joke, I mean seriously, was this reign nessacary? You got guys like Mr. Anderson and Samoa Joe who aren't even being used and you give the title to Eric Young? A change of gimmick and I would have been happy

Robbie E - ?

2. Stars who could hold it:
Abyss, Bully Ray, Daniels, D'Angelo Dinero, Doug Williams, Eric Young (with a change of gimmick), Gunner, James Storm, Kazarian, Kurt Angle (To help younger talents get over), Crimson, Mr. Anderson, Rob Terry (Change gimmick), RVD, and Samoa Joe

3. How it can all start:
Robbie E gets injured (kayfabe) thus starting a battle royal on Impact

Battle Royal for the TV title - Winner - Samoa Joe

(I know there is 4-5 Impact shows but I'm just going to base it on the important ones)

Impact - Samoa Joe cuts his promo, Mr. Anderson interupts, and challenges him to a match at Against all Odds, challenge accepted

Against all Odds - Samoa Joe (c) vs Mr. Anderson - TV title match
Winner - Samoa Joe

Impact - Mr. Anderson wants to invoke his rematch clause at Victory Road, but Bully Ray and D'Angelo Dinero come out saying that Anderson has had his shot, Sting comes out to announce an 4-Way dance at Victory Road for the
TV Title

Victory Road - Samoa Joe (c) vs D'Angelo Dinero vs Bully Ray vs Mr. Anderson - TV title match
Winner - Samoa Joe

Impact - A tournament is announced on Impact to determine the #1 contendership for the TV title, it is going to take place through out the whole
4 weeks

First Round

1. Mr. Anderson vs Rob Terry
Winner: Mr. Anderson

2. Bully Ray vs Kaz
Winner: Bully Ray

3. Gunner vs Garrett Bischoff
Winner: Gunner

4. James Storm vs Rob Terry
Winner: James Storm

5. D'Angelo Dinero vs Devon
Winner: D'Angelo Dinero

6. Douglas Williams vs Daniels
Winner: Daniels

7. Abyss vs Scott Steiner
Winner: Abyss

8. Magnus vs Brian Kendrick
Winner: Magnus

Impact - Quarter Finals
1. Mr. Anderson vs Bully Ray

2. Gunner vs James Storm
Winner: Gunner (DQ)

3. Dinero vs Daniels
Winner: Dinero

4. Abyss vs Magnus
Winner: Magnus (Scott Steiner and Bully Ray attacked Abyss)

Impact - Semi Finale
Mr. Anderson vs Gunner

Dinero vs Magnus
Winner: Dinero

Impact - Finale
Mr.Anderson vs Dinero
Winner: Double DQ (Samoa Joe attacks both, Sting announces a 3-Way
Dance)

Victory Road - Samoa Joe (c) vs Mr. Anderson vs D'Angelo Dinero - TV title match
Winner: Samoa Joe

Impact: Samoa Joe cuts his promo saying he is dominant, how he is badass and all that, Mr. Anderson comes out to ask for one more match, Sting announces Anderson vs Samoa Joe at Lockdown but it is his last chance!

Lockown: Samoa Joe (c) vs Mr. Anderson - TV title match
Winner: Samoa Joed

Impact: A battle royal is announced to see who is facing Joe at Sacrifice!
Battle Royal for a shot at the TV title - Winner: Bully Ray

Sacrifice - Samoa Joe (c) vs Bully Ray - TV title match

Impact: King of the Mountain match is announced for the TV title at Slammiversary

Slammiversary - King of the Mountain match for the TV title: Samoa Joe (c) vs Bully Ray vs D'Angelo Dinero vs Abyss vs Daniels vs RVD vs Eric Young vs Gunner

Destination X - ANOTHER X-DIVISION PPV!!!

Impact - Samoa Joe announces he is completely unstoppable but Bully Ray indicates that he wasn't given the chance to get a rematch so he will use the clause at Hardcore Justice..........in a Monster's ball match!

Hardcore Justice - Monsters ball match for the TV title: Samoa Joe (c) vs Bully Ray

Impact - D'Angelo Dinero interupts Samoa Joe's promo and they brawl, Sting announces Dinero vs Joe at No Surrender!

No Surrender - Samoa Joe (c) vs D'Angelo Dinero - TV title
Winner: Samoa Joe (he attacked Dinero before the match)

Impact: D'Angelo Dinero, who is really pissed of about what happened at No Surrender complains to Sting, Sting says Dinero will get his title shot................unless he wins a Gauntlet match

Gauntlet match - D'Angelo Dinero vs Eric Young, Gunner and Mr. Anderson

Bound for Glory: Samoa Joe (c) vs D'Angelo Dinero - TV Title

Guys, I hope you enjoyed my booking of the TV title, it is now officialy a vital title to Impact Wrestling and the aftermath is that Joe moves onto much more serious things.........the Heavyweight Champion as Dinero starts a fresh feud with Austin Aries! Thanks for the read, I'm off for now, safe!

Submit "Booking the TV Title, The Right Way" to Digg Submit "Booking the TV Title, The Right Way" to del.icio.us Submit "Booking the TV Title, The Right Way" to StumbleUpon Submit "Booking the TV Title, The Right Way" to Google

Updated 01-14-2012 at 09:55 AM by Shaz11

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I luvd teh whole idea of makng Joe teh strongest Champ I'm a Joe Mark..but, I have to disagree with one of ur matches..Gunner defeating Storm..NO..Storm after yrs of his work, is in main event n I don't want him to job Gunner..instead I want him to be in rivalry with AJ/Kurt /Roode/JH...
    I luvd teh whole idea of makng Joe teh strongest Champ I'm a Joe Mark..but, I have to disagree with one of ur matches..Gunner defeating Storm..NO..Storm after yrs of his work, is in main event n I don't want him to job Gunner..instead I want him to be in rivalry with AJ/Kurt /Roode/JH...
    @Sahu - I absolutely love Storm, and I agree with you, but I just made Storm lose so he can move back to the main event!

Thanks for the feedback everyone!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.