View RSS Feed

ChrisOrnes

My top 5 moments of 2011

Rate this Entry
Hey guys I'm back with another blog and as it is the end of the year I thought I would let you know my top 5 moments of 2011 this could includes matches promos etc.so see what you think.

5. ALBERTO DEL RIO CASHING IN AT SUMMERSLAM

I put this in purely for the shock value John Cena and CM Punk put in yet another great match and it seemed CM Punk was champion and he was going to lead the new Triple H COO era. Or so I thought Kevin Nash then comes out of nowhere powerbomes Punk and Del Rio cashes in shocking I think so.

4. THE END OF ROYAL RUMBLE 2011

This was great Del Rio throwing over Orton and thinks he's won but there was 1 guy left SANTINO i was actually thinking Santino was going to win i was in so much shock yes reality did set it but I will never forget how i felt at that moment after the cobra.

3. EVAN BOURNE'S AIRBOURNE OF THE LADDER AT MONEY IN THE BANK

awesome i could watch this all day. The only thing which could have made it better was Joey Styles shouting OH MY GOD!!!! Just incredible

2. FOURTUNE TURN ON IMMORTAL

I'm going to include a TNA 1 then this is it I was just expecting another beatdown on Mr Anderson then AJ Storm Roode and Kazarian all throw up this hand signal (witch me and my buddy adopted still to this day hi Ryan) and the rest is history.

1. CM PUNK PROMO AT RAW ROULETTE

Question think of any wrestling fan who has not seen or heared about this. Moment of the year no doubt about it if you haven't seen it yet watch it great peice of TV

well thats it remember this is MY opinion if you agree or disagree leave a comment and let me know yours thanks for reading

Submit "My top 5 moments of 2011" to Digg Submit "My top 5 moments of 2011" to del.icio.us Submit "My top 5 moments of 2011" to StumbleUpon Submit "My top 5 moments of 2011" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Terrible list.
    My top 5 would be (in no particular order):
    A: Mr. McMahon getting fired and Triple H is his replacement.
    B: Kevin Nash's return at SummerSlam
    C: John Cena vs. CM Punk at Money In The Bank 2011
    D: The Rock's Return on Valentines Day.
    E: CM Punk's Promo on 06-27-11
    how come you have four wwe and only one tna?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.