View RSS Feed

THE_CRIPPLER

A Message to CM Punk

Rating: 6 votes, 1.50 average.
Earlier this Week I read some of CM Punks Comments from a Recent Interview, In That Interview he spoke about the Rocks Return. This is what CM Punk had to say about The Rocks return.

"I'm glad he's back. He came back for Survivor Series and people saw me steal the show, so it's a business thing. I'm pissed off that I'm the only one who's pissed off. I'm like, 'Come on guys, don't you have any pride in what you do?'"

So What, The Current Crop of WWE guys are mad Cause the Rock is in the Main Event of WM 28 and not them... First of all Punk didnt steal the show, The Rock was the reason people ordered, It was the Rock that was talked about, No one really mentioned the CM Punk title win.... 2nd of all I'm tired of Randy Orton and CM Punk being jealouse whiney children cause The Rock is in the main event. Im not the biggest Rock Fan in the World, I was huge in to the Rock in the late 90s but for me his Character got stale and his brawling matches got tiresome, I wasnt the only one that thought so, The Rock got booed out the building at WM 17, then again at WM 18, then The Rock got booed out of SummerSlam in his WWE title match with Brock Lesnar, This was mainly why WWE turned him heel. but its several years later and the Wrestling fans welcome back The Rock with open arms. Reguardless how you feel about the guy, To say The Rock doesnt deserve a Main Event spot at WM is just plain stupid.

Rock drew more money in his short WWE career than Orton and CM Punks careers combined. Rock has a List of Classic matches and moments. The Rock has made more Superstars in Wrestling and helped out more guys than Orton and Punk ever did.
Simply Put, The Rock Deserves This spot at Wrestlemania 28. The people want it, Its Great from a creative Stand point, Its Great from a Business stand point, Its great for the quality of the the Event and The Rock has earned it several times over. No one wants to see Cena and Orton or CM Punk and Cena or any way you can arrange these guys, We see matches between these 3 several times this year, We want something new and historic, a Wrestlemania moment and there is No way in Hell you can get something that fits that bill better than The Rock vs Cena.

CM Punk and Randy Orton look like pathic losers everytime they open their mouth about the Rock cause you can hear the Envy in their Voice... People say Cena was jealouse on The Rock when he would talk about him in interviews, but no Cena wasnt, Cena is a fan of Wrestling and he wanted to see The Rock back, Cena wanted this feud, Cena wanted the Rock back for the sake of the WWE and the product, Cena wouldnt care if the Main event was Rock vs Orton, Cena wouldnt go out and Say The Rock doesnt deserve it. Cena would talk about how he is excited for that match and cant wait to see it. Cause Cena isnt a insecure and Pathic like Orton and Punk.

Point is, say what you want Punk and Orton but come WM 28, Not only will the Crowds eyes be glued to the ring but everyone in that locker rooms eyes will be glued to the monitors in the back. It will draw more attention than match Orton and Punk are in at WM.

You wanna say the Rocks promos are dated and stale, Fine make that point. You wanna Say the Rocks not a Great worker, then make that arguement but to say that The Rock doesnt Deserve to be the Main Event of Wrestlemania is just a poor arguement, The Rock is a Legend, In the same shape as he was in his prime, he is Ready to go.

Rock is the Main Event of WM28, So people like Punk and Orton just have to deal with it, If you wanna do something, Than have a amazing match that over shadows Rock and Cena, Make people talk about Orton and Punks match, Make your self a legend when The whole Wrestling world is watching, If anything this is a oppertunity for People like Orton, Punk, Rhodes, Bryan and the whole WWE Roster to make a huge name for them self, Just like Steamboat and Savage did at WM 3. Instead of complaining work your ass off to be the Stand out match.

Submit "A Message to CM Punk" to Digg Submit "A Message to CM Punk" to del.icio.us Submit "A Message to CM Punk" to StumbleUpon Submit "A Message to CM Punk" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Are u serious? Punk, Orton, Rhodes and Bryan should work their asses off? They work their asses off all year every year, while The Rock hasn't been in the 'E since 2004 and even then he only had one match, one BAD match. It's guys like Punk, Orton, Rhodes and Bryan that are trying to entertain people everynight in the ring, not in front of some green screen getting paid for rehersing a few lines from a script. And you say Cena is the real wrestling fan? Yeah I guess thats why he was a bodybuilder before becoming a wrestler right? And I guess thats why he made a rap album and a bunch of shitty movies too? Punk is the real wrestling fan, he gained recognition and respect from being a stand out wrestler in the indies, unlike Cena and also unlike The Rock, who only got to the 'E because of his family.
    Fact of the matter is this, CM Punk isn't complaining. He understands that The Rock is a legend and will get the main event spot. Punk merely wants The Rock to act like he gives a damn about the rest of the guys there. He doesn't like him because he doesn't get to know anybody and walks around like he is king shit. Is the Rock a legend? Yes. Is he better than all of the guys there as a person? No. He should show them all some respect to these guys.

Does The Rock deserve the main event at WM? Of course he does. He is one of the bests ever, but you are making it like he is the only person that does. Cena deserves it because he is the Face of the company. Punk is easily the best all-around talent in the WWE today so obviously he deserves it. Orton deserves it because he is a top face. Let's not forget that the Undertaker deserves a main event match as well because he IS Wrestlemania. All of these guys deserve to be in the main event. So all of them have the right to bitch about it when they aren't in it. You can't blame Punk for being a little pissed off. They are pretty much telling him and the fans this, "Our best superstar and our Champion is not good enough to be above the Rock." What kind of message does that send? Punk has a right to be pissed. Now don't get me wrong, Rock is awesome and deserves to be in a match this year no doubt, but to show the viewers that the best guy today in Punk, the WWE Championship, The Streak, HHH, and even the World Heavyweight titles aren't good enough to be above the Rock is not good. It basically says, "Hey, we don't really have anything that good in today's WWE, so we will just make a past guy a main event match. It is bullshit and Punk should bitch about it.
    And the day after Wrestlemania, Rock will be sitting in his house counting his payoff from the show and will go right back to work trying to convince people that his wrestling career didn't exist. Meanwhile guys like Punk and Orton will be back in the ring doing what Dwayne thinks he's above. Enjoy "The Toothfairy 2" d-bag.
    [QUOTE=ejaspy;bt50765]And the day after Wrestlemania, Rock will be sitting in his house counting his payoff from the show and will go right back to work trying to convince people that his wrestling career didn't exist. Meanwhile guys like Punk and Orton will be back in the ring doing what Dwayne thinks he's above. Enjoy "The Toothfairy 2" d-bag.[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! Meanwhile Punk and Orton are still trying to get credit as a top wrestling entertainer like The Rock and Austin did, Like Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels Did, Like Hulk Hogan and Macho Man did but NOPE!! they never will be better than any of those 6 great Legends why cuz there matches don't excite people, there promos are boring, scripted and there entertainment is really not that exciting. I never been a fan of Hulk Hogan but this man had the crowd going in his matches, promos and entertainment the same goes for Macho Man, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold and The Rock. Legends >>>> The WWE Roster of Today
    Punk has every right to be pissed off. Rocky doesn't show respect to many in the back, so why should they show respect back? They're the ones who have been working hard since The Rock left, night in and night out, probably even longer than The Rock has, so I think they deserve respect. And many talent are also pissed that some guy from 7 years ago comes back and automatically gets the spotlight and the main event spot at Mania when they have worked for much longer than him to get there. But from a financial point of view, its good for business.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendsMadeWrestling
    LOL!!! Meanwhile Punk and Orton are still trying to get credit as a top wrestling entertainer like The Rock and Austin did, Like Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels Did, Like Hulk Hogan and Macho Man did but NOPE!! they never will be better than any of those 6 great Legends why cuz there matches don't excite people, there promos are boring, scripted and there entertainment is really not that exciting. I never been a fan of Hulk Hogan but this man had the crowd going in his matches, promos and entertainment the same goes for Macho Man, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold and The Rock. Legends >>>> The WWE Roster of Today
    Some of them still read off scripts jackass. HBK and Bret were never great promo cutters. And Punk's and Orton's matches don't excite people? You've got to be kidding me. They get the loudest pops every time they're in the ring. They can outwrestle Hogan and Savage. And for sure, Punk can outwrestle ALL of those legends, except HBK and maybe Bret. Learn what great wrestling matches are made of before you post your crap to yet another blog.
    Some of them still read off scripts jackass. HBK and Bret were never great promo cutters. And Punk's and Orton's matches don't excite people? You've got to be kidding me. They get the loudest pops every time they're in the ring. They can outwrestle Hogan and Savage. And for sure, Punk can outwrestle ALL of those legends, except HBK and maybe Bret. Learn what great wrestling matches are made of before you post your crap to yet another blog.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA your saying punk can outwrestle Austin, The Rock and Macho Man get the f*** outta here No wonder you call yourself Brown One cuz anything you do or say ain't SHIT!!. I can't wait for my boy Chris Hero goes to WWE and show how truly Cm Punk is a whinny lil bitch, an annoying asshole and shows him how a real wrestler ENTERTAINS. Punk and Orton might get a pop but never get bigger pops then what Hogan, Savage, Bret, Michaels, Austin and The Rock got so nuff said you PUNK ASS B****
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendsMadeWrestling
    HAHAHAHAHA your saying punk can outwrestle Austin, The Rock and Macho Man get the f*** outta here No wonder you call yourself Brown One cuz anything you do or say ain't SHIT!!. I can't wait for my boy Chris Hero goes to WWE and show how truly Cm Punk is a whinny lil bitch, an annoying asshole and shows him how a real wrestler ENTERTAINS. Punk and Orton might get a pop but never get bigger pops then what Hogan, Savage, Bret, Michaels, Austin and The Rock got so nuff said you PUNK ASS B****
    SHUT UP!!! He said "outWRESTLE", and to that point, yes, CM Punk is superior to Austin, Hogan, The Rock and Macho Man.
    Punk is better at promos than those 4 as well. He can go out there and just talk. He doesn't have to use the same catchphrases over and over to get a reaction.
    Come back in 10-15 years time when wrestling fans are talking about CM Punk in the same breath as your precious little legends you can't seem to let go of.
    And learn English. Please. It looks so stupid when you write like that.

NUFF SAID!!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.