View RSS Feed

The Peep

A Wrestling Written Conundrum: Gimmicks

Rate this Entry
This will be my third blog, In which I would like to point out the gimmicks of the WWE.

CM Punk:
The social anarchist who hates authority, sound familiar? I enjoy CM Punks promos and matches much more than Stone Cold, but this is another example of WWE ripping off themselves.

John Cena:
Cena's gimmick has taken a downslope over the past few years, but i still enjoy his promos much more than his wrestling.

Randy Orton:
Oh boy, the viper...yay. Randy Orton has an okay gimmick, but his promos are as stale as Cena's wrestling. He has the attitude to be a heel, but the fans cheer him for some reason, which is far beyond me.

Mark Henry:
The big monster who likes to injure people...um, okay? I guess this is okay, but he needs a needs a new challenger for the World Title. Besides the Big Show, why don't they try a David vs Goliath angle with Mark fighting Justin Gabriel or someone?

Alberto Del Rio:
A mexican aristocrat gimmick is just asking for ridicule.

Christian:
A fantastic veteran who only wants One...More...Match, is something that I enjoy for one very strange reason, that reason being, it's hilarious.

Sheamus:
The Great White guy with a bad temper, that's awful, even for WWE.

The Miz:
He needs a real gimmick instead of the Awesome wrestler who has Michael Cole as his biggest fan. His acting skills shows great potential for a large variety of gimmicks, perhaps even someone who wants to take over the WWE by taking out all the main eventers, setting up for someone to have a big face return.

The Big Show:
Big Show has been sliding under the radar of WWE for a few years, so it's good that he gets a world title match, but the constant injury's aren't really necessary for his character.

Drew Mcintyre:
Great potential as the Chosen One to be WWE's biggest wrestler as a face or heel.

Hunico, Epico, Primo:
No, I don't think a Mexican stable is a really good idea, even though Hunico, Epico, and Primo have a lot of potential on their own, the stable is just not a very good idea.

Well, there you have it, Thoughts?

Submit "A Wrestling Written Conundrum: Gimmicks" to Digg Submit "A Wrestling Written Conundrum: Gimmicks" to del.icio.us Submit "A Wrestling Written Conundrum: Gimmicks" to StumbleUpon Submit "A Wrestling Written Conundrum: Gimmicks" to Google

Updated 12-14-2011 at 10:05 PM by The Peep

Tags: cena, gimmick
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

I'm getting a bit sick of all these claims that WWE is doing a Mexican stable. Hunico is not in it anymore and I've heard people saying they'd like to see Epico & Primo as a tag team.
    I'm curious as to what the point of this blog was... a definite waste of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heath_Decka
    I'm curious as to what the point of this blog was... a definite waste of time.
    Sorry, I was in a rush so I blew this off in like, 45 minutes tops instead of actually getting my point across. But next time, don't be a total ass.
    I like Hunico, Epico and Primo together as a team. I like the miz as he is. But I'd like a heel turn from Sheamus and a change of gimmick with Christian.
    Quote Originally Posted by timfeyenoord
    I'm getting a bit sick of all these claims that WWE is doing a Mexican stable. Hunico is not in it anymore and I've heard people saying they'd like to see Epico & Primo as a tag team.
    Sorry, I thought that Hunico was a part, and I like the tag team, but not the idea of the tag team.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.