View RSS Feed

T-Hughes35

Jeff Hardy: The New #1 Contender For The TNA HC

Rate this Entry
Greetings ewrestlingnews.com community,
Before I begin, I just wanted to let you all know that I am new to blogging on this website, I just moved over here from NoDQ.com.
Anyway, here's my new entry:

These are my thoughts on Jeff Hardy being the new #1 Contender to the TNA Heavyweight Championship.

The whole incident at TNA Victory Road '11 should never have happened! NEVER! If TNA had the least bit of brains, they would have never let Jeff go out there in the condition that he was in. It was a complete embarrassment to the entire wrestling world!

Jeff Hardy then returned at one of TNA's "IMPACT On The Road" show's last September asking for a second chance. Which the live audience did.

Now, only three months later, he's already the new number one contender for TNA's Heavyweight Strap.

Here's my main argument with this; I take this as a slap in the face to the entire TNA roster. Think of the wrestlers such as Matt Morgan, James Storm, Crimson, Abyss, Samoa Joe, and the rest of the TNA roster. You know what this would tell me, it would tell me this: If you ever want a World Title shot, all you have to do is do drugs, show up to an event high, go to rehab for a few months, come back, and we'll hand the strap to you on a silver platter. That just makes me sick!

Do I think that Jeff Hardy is a bad wrestler? No.
Do I think he can be a great World Champion? When he's ready, sure.
Do I think he deserves a World Title Shot today or at Genesis 2012 even? HELL NO!

I think that Jeff Hardy needs to stay as far away from the World Title picture as possible! Until at least Bound For Glory 2012 at the earliest. Or you could even put it off until 2013 which would be the best decision.

If I rehired Jeff Hardy in TNA, since he screwed up so bad, I'd put him back to Square One. The X Division. I'd have him start from the bottom and have him work his way back up. That is what TNA should have done!

I feel that this is a slap in the face to the whole TNA roster. I really do feel sorry for all those TNA wrestlers who bust their butts for the business, and they then look at someone like Jeff Hardy. It makes me sick!

That ends this entry. Follow me on Twitter @T_Hughes35
PEACE!!!

Submit "Jeff Hardy: The New #1 Contender For The TNA HC" to Digg Submit "Jeff Hardy: The New #1 Contender For The TNA HC" to del.icio.us Submit "Jeff Hardy: The New #1 Contender For The TNA HC" to StumbleUpon Submit "Jeff Hardy: The New #1 Contender For The TNA HC" to Google

Updated 12-12-2011 at 05:48 PM by Frank

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Good blog, and I agree that Hardy has yet to show he's ready to take centre stage on the show.
    I had actually hoped that they could use his 'redemption' theme for more feuds, with or without Jarrett. Daniels & Joe, for starters, have been kayfab pushing for title shots, and seeing their hard work being ignroed in favour of Hardy's infamy could have given some real fire to their frustrations. Plus the friction when he and AJ were in the 3 man match could could also have been used to start a new storyline.
    To be honest, I'll be more shocked if this title match finishes without interference than I will be if Hardy wins.
    Never was a big hardy fan...Just like the tag team of hte Hardy Boyz because they took beatings from The Dudleyz and E and C.....AJ built TNA and always gets the Shaft...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.