View RSS Feed

Callum

(Current) Wrestlers Who Should Never(Of) Turn(ed) Heel/Face

Rate this Entry
Here's a few wrestlers who I don't think should ever of changed to a heel or face.

Mark Henry
Whenever he's been a face he's also been a jobber however in his current monster heel run he's been doing great. He's been extremely dominant and I enjoyed the squash he delivered to Orton.

Chrstian
I enjoyed his previous heel run but they've turned him into a joke. He's a great wrestler and promo cutter but they failed to utilise these skills properly in his current heel run. I don't see why they felt the need to turn him heel he was over as a face and the worst thing they've done this year is too make him job to Orton but atleast they had great matches together. I hope they change his gimmick when he returns from injury.

R-Truth (should not turn back to a face)
He was annoying as the dancing rapper but then he turned heel and everything has been going great since then. He's great in the ring and on the mic and his promos are always funny. I really hope they don't change him face, it's not as if they don't sell enough merchandise already.

Justin Gabriel*
He should never ever of been heel in my opinion. He should be a upper mid carder in my opinion, I'm sure him and Cody could put on a great feud.

Alex Riley
Doesn't really have the look of a heel, but I don't ever think he'll ever be a main eventer but I could be wrong. He only worked as a heel because he was with the miz.*

Mason Ryan*
He just doesn't work as a face, almost no one gets behind him. I could see him with a Mark Henry like monster heel role but I would prefer Skip Sheffield (who looks to be returning under the name Ryback) to replace him when he comes back.

Sheamus*
I preferred him as a heel, why couldn't he of been the heel and Christian the face? I think he'll be in the title picture soon and he'll be the one to finally beat Mark Henry.

I look foward to reading your comments

Submit "(Current) Wrestlers Who Should Never(Of) Turn(ed) Heel/Face" to Digg Submit "(Current) Wrestlers Who Should Never(Of) Turn(ed) Heel/Face" to del.icio.us Submit "(Current) Wrestlers Who Should Never(Of) Turn(ed) Heel/Face" to StumbleUpon Submit "(Current) Wrestlers Who Should Never(Of) Turn(ed) Heel/Face" to Google

Comments

Great blog but I disagree with the Sheamus part. His face run his great. His heel run started to get boring, especially with that King Sheamus gimmick.
    I can see Sheamus going back to heel sooner or later. He needs to drop "The Great White" thing though. He will always be "The Celtic Warrior".
    Truth needs to be more acrobatic with his in-ring abilities like he was in TNA. Other than that, he's a great wrestler. Indeed, he does need to stay heel or get better as a face, or even be a combination of both a face and a heel.
    Christian has indeed become a joke. You are right about that.
    The problem with Christian was, they didn't let him be the clever heel like he was back in the attitude era. Back then he was always scheming and coming up with plans to screw somebody.
    Quote Originally Posted by AOF666
    The problem with Christian was, they didn't let him be the clever heel like he was back in the attitude era. Back then he was always scheming and coming up with plans to screw somebody.
    That makes him sound like a rapiest
    Quote Originally Posted by DUBS
    Great blog but I disagree with the Sheamus part. His face run his great. His heel run started to get boring, especially with that King Sheamus gimmick.
    The King Sheamus gimmick was only boring because WWE put him on a losing streak.
    Quote Originally Posted by lefthandright
    The king Sheamus gig was a mockery. The head creative writer of RAW had issue with Sheamus. Apparently he did not appreciate being told to script a major push for the guy so quickly at HHH request. When the story didn't pan out as well as they wanted, they still wanted Sheamus to have significance..hence the king of the ring..however it was done tongue in cheek as a mockery. Notice how since RAW lead writer has been replaced and Sheamus has been moved to SD the entire king of the ring winner has been dropped completely?
    Really, where did you hear this? It would explain a few things if it's true

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.