View RSS Feed

Callum

Top 5 Heels of 2011 (part 2)

Rate this Entry
2. R-Truth

This guy's hilarious IMO, he's great in the ring and on the mic. He was the person who needed a heel change the most this year and it probably saved his job. But I really hope the wwe don't change him face when he returns from suspension as currently he is one o my favourite superstars.

1. CM Punk

Cm Punk's always been good in the ring and his mic skills are second to none. He cut one of the best promos in a long time and had match of the year with John cena. His feud with John cena was unpredictable and exciting which was something that hadn't happened in a long time.

Honarable *mentions
Christian
Great on the mic and int the ring but he got stuck with an awful gimmick

Alberto del rio
Although he has won the royal rumble and money in the bank this year, his charachter just doesn't interest me. But I know he's good in the ring.

Wade Barett
Is good in the ring and on the mic but hasn't really done anything noteworthy this year. Although he is currently being pushed against Orton.

Hunico
Most people will probably disagree but I like the guy and he's great in the ring. I'd love to see him vs Rey mysterio at Wrestlemania

That's it for my list, I wasn't sure between 3 and 4 and 1 and 2. I look forward to reading your comments.

Submit "Top 5 Heels of 2011 (part 2)" to Digg Submit "Top 5 Heels of 2011 (part 2)" to del.icio.us Submit "Top 5 Heels of 2011 (part 2)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Top 5 Heels of 2011 (part 2)" to Google

Comments

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.