View RSS Feed

Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Daniel Bryan DESERVES To Be A WWE World Champion!

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
I am really happy to be a wrestling fan right now.

Internet fans, especially ROH fans, rejoice! You have TWO top-notch Indy wrestlers as the top two world champions in wrestling TODAY. CM Punk is the WWE champion and he is doing a fine job as one too. Then as a result of a Money In The Bank cash in on Big Show last night at TLC, Daniel Bryan is now, as I am writing of this blog, the world heavyweight champion. Boy, did that crowd go ape-shit over him winning the title? I know I did. Goodness, this is amazing. This is big! Since Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit were champions, we finally have TWO great wrestlers in CM Punk and Daniel Bryan that are our world champions in WWE right now.

I can't think of anyone else that does not deserve this more than Daniel Bryan aka Bryan Danielson. Daniel Bryan has been wrestling for 12 Years! He has busted his ass so hard to get to that championship, it's ridiculous.. He broke his eye socket while wrestling and can barely hear in his right ear. He turned into a vegan to preserve his health and continue wrestling, because his body was starting to give out on him. He got fired unjustly in 2010, tied for match of the year with Undertaker and HBK in 2010 when he faced Dolph Ziggler, and put over everyone person he faced in the WWE. Everyone! I don't remember him having ONE BAD MATCH since he came to WWE. It upsets me that for 2011, they've used him for nothing but to advance almost all of their feuds, storylines, and world champions like Alberto Del Rio. Yes, he may have lacked build up, but goddamn it he deserves to be a world champion! He earned this and I'm happy he got that belt.

In a world of wrestling where people are politicking their way to the top, Daniel Bryan is a top class professional. He has NOT once said anything bad to ANYBODY. He didn't even bash WWE when they fired him unjustly in 2010. He just came in and did his job for the sake of the business. Do I feel his cash in could have been done better? Yes. I do feel he should have waited to cash it in at Wrestlemania 28 to create a stronger moment, but if he was going cash it in before then, at least do it against Mark Henry who they've been building a storyline around since November. Perhaps WWE will make up for this by turning him heel against Big Show or sending him into a feud with Henry when he returns. Who knows?

Fact is, do I care? NO. I am just happy Daniel Bryan aka Bryan Danielson, a REAL professional wrestler, is a world champion. Even if it is for a short period of time, everything is right in the world to me. He deserves this and I'm proud of him. Congrats to my boy, D-BRY.

Thank you for reading. Comments are appreciated.

Submit "Daniel Bryan DESERVES To Be A WWE World Champion!" to Digg Submit "Daniel Bryan DESERVES To Be A WWE World Champion!" to del.icio.us Submit "Daniel Bryan DESERVES To Be A WWE World Champion!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Daniel Bryan DESERVES To Be A WWE World Champion!" to Google

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    That's a thriller to me as well. To see two ROH alumni with WWE's biggest belts is something, no doubt. Kudos to these two guys!
    Daniel Bryan forever
    Seen him in person before he was in WWE, he just stuns the audience with his talent. After the event I went over to him and told him how amazed we were. He was humble and thanked the other wrestlers in the match for their effort. Class act. Reminds me of Bob Backlund in his Championship days very good guy and strong worker.

I hope he keeps the title for enough time to justify his spot.
    CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania could be next years Rock vs Cena.
    Daniel Bryan may deserve to be World Champion but he isn't ready to be World Champion.
    I like Daniel Bryan but he is not World Heavyweight Championship Material. His skills are awesome. But have him stand next to the likes of Batista, HHH, Mason Ryan, Hulk, or Goldberg and he is a midget. Just not believeable as Heavyweight Champion. Same can be said for the Miz.
    The guy is exceptional in the ring, his mic skills are subpar but what he lacks in words, he can make up for in actions. But it just doesn't feel believable that he should be champion, especially after the last few months. When the Miz eventually cashed in, you kind of believed he could do it, he'd been built up prior to winning Money in the Bank and before cashing in, though he did lose the US Title, you just felt he was a threat.

The only way Bryan can come across as believable is if he actually wins his matches convincingly, and I'm not saying dominating the likes of Mark Henry and Big Show, but actually beating people clean and coming across more, lets say dangerous to the audience and his opposition.

If we consider Punk for example, he has a similar build but when you see him you think champion. He beat Cena clean (or as clean as the WWE will allow it) and that kind of made people think, he is the man. Bryan needs a convincing win(s) and unless he gets that, he will just give off the feel of someone who does deserve it for all his hard work the last ten years, but at the same time doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by ET2PHM
    I like Daniel Bryan but he is not World Heavyweight Championship Material. His skills are awesome. But have him stand next to the likes of Batista, HHH, Mason Ryan, Hulk, or Goldberg and he is a midget. Just not believeable as Heavyweight Champion. Same can be said for the Miz.
    This and he's just plain boring
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.