View RSS Feed

The Peep

The Written Wrestling Conundrum: Main Eventers

Rate this Entry
Currently in the WWE The main Eventers include:

CM Punk:
This guy worked till his bones broke in every promotion he's been in, and now he has finally secured his role in the WWE main event, hopefully for a long time. His promos are the best in the company, his matches are always high stakes, and he has the right look to be the face of the company.

John Cena:
John Cena has never had me as a fan, but I always hoped that others would be behind him as diehard fans, but now the crowed is sick of him, the IWC hates him, and now he is about to fight The Rock (who I also never liked) but the match can't be a passing of the torch for Cena, because I'm getting used to Cena not being around anymore. I'm going to say that Cena deserved the WWE title, but not anymore.

Alberto Del Rio:
Great wrestler, great history, great matches, stale promos, is Alberto Del Rio.
I loved Alberto the moment he stepped into the ring, but the more WWE titles he wins, the less credible he is as a champion.

The Miz:
Nothing Bad To Say

Mark Henry:
Yes, the guy has worked 14 years to get the World Heavyweight Championship, but many of those years were spent as sexual chocolate, and comic relief, so Mark needs to shut up about it and wrestle.

Randy Orton:
Overrated, disgusting, sickening idiot with no talent, and who only got hired because of Bob, who was actually a good wrestler.

Daniel Bryan:
His history makes most other people look like wrestling bullfrogs in the ring. Great mat skills, and puts on a hell of a match, so why shouldn't he be champ?

Wade Barrett:
Overall a great performer, but he needs a new finisher. Take it from me, the Wasteland hurts like hell, but it's not flashy enough for a main event wrestler.

Cody Rhodes:
this crazy son of a... well, great wrestler, proved me wrong in thinking second generation superstars were no talents who only got hired because of their daddy, Cody Rhodes is an amazing wrestler who deserves a world title

Big Show:
great with the kids, but how much longer does he have?

Guys who need a push:
Dolph Ziggler
Christian(again)
Tyson Kidd

Guys who don't deserve a push:
Zack Ryder(internet conformist brown nose)
Mason Ryan(should be a heel)
Booker T(are you kidding?)

Special Circumstance, Drew Mcintyre:
This guy needs to work his way up the ladder to an eventual World Title reign.

Andy Levine:
looks like a great main eventer, looking forward to having him around.

Submit "The Written Wrestling Conundrum: Main Eventers" to Digg Submit "The Written Wrestling Conundrum: Main Eventers" to del.icio.us Submit "The Written Wrestling Conundrum: Main Eventers" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Written Wrestling Conundrum: Main Eventers" to Google

Updated 12-10-2011 at 01:45 AM by The Peep

Tags: push, wrestlers
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Alberto is a good wrestler but his matches really aren't that great, 90% of them just seem to go the same way till he locks in the armbar. Mark Henry has the best gimmick atm and his whining actually adds substance to the character or he would just be walking around with nothing to say. Everything you said about Orton is ridiculous. If he has no talent why don't you do what he does? He is a really good athlete and wrestler. Your comments about him just scream jealousy. And Zack Ryder didi what he had to to get noticed in a company that was trying to keep him down. He could have easily left and made a name for himself somewhere else but kept at his dream to be in the WWE and turned a shit gimmick into something everyone wants to see.
    Good blog, enjoyed reading it. Only thing is Bryan, Barrett, Rhodes are more upper midcarders while Christian was (before he got injured) a maine evenetr
    I differ u n Randy..he's a decent wrestler..though I got bored of him of late..n started dis-liking him for burying Christian (I'm a gr8 E&C Mark); I'm surprised not to see Sheamus in ur list...he's for sure a future maineventer (if he's not already)..

I guess Xtian is a main eventer already..n I want to see Dolphy in the main event..nut not too soon..let them take some more time on him before making him the ultimate main event player.....

DBryan is still in upper midcard..but, once he cashes in n becomes the WHC Champ..he'll become one..n Barret is still an upper mid card guy..I want him to spend some more time on upper midcard n have a reign of US title or another credible reign of IC title before he enters into Main event picture...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahu
    I differ u n Randy..he's a decent wrestler..though I got bored of him of late..n started dis-liking him for burying Christian (I'm a gr8 E&C Mark); I'm surprised not to see Sheamus in ur list...he's for sure a future maineventer (if he's not already)..

I guess Xtian is a main eventer already..n I want to see Dolphy in the main event..nut not too soon..let them take some more time on him before making him the ultimate main event player.....

DBryan is still in upper midcard..but, once he cashes in n becomes the WHC Champ..he'll become one..n Barret is still an upper mid card guy..I want him to spend some more time on upper midcard n have a reign of US title or another credible reign of IC title before he enters into Main event picture...
    I actually forgot about Sheamus. He needs a new gimmick, but his matches are entertaining

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.