View RSS Feed

Callum

The Streak- Undertakers next opponent

Rate this Entry
Firstly I have not included Chris jerhico or Cm punk because I don't think jerhico Is the right person to face undertaker at Wrestlemania and punk had a lengthy feud with him a few years back (I also think they will both be feuding over the wwe title).

Secondly, I think whoever faces Undertaker at Wrestlemania should lose to *keep his legacy so he can retire 20-0.

The Miz
He's great on the Mic and decent enough in the ring. He could state that like undertaker he is also unbeaten at Wrestlemania. Although I don't think this will happen because taker's recent Wrestlemania feuds have revolved more around acting rather than talking and the miz doesn't have enough in ring experience yet.

Triple H
They had a great match this Wrestlemania and he's a veteran*who can carry the match but I'd prefer taker to face someone new this year rather than having him face taker at 2 consecutive wrestlemanias like with HBK.

Mick Foley
If this was the case then this would probably also be foleys last match which would take away from undertakers retirement match (if he was to retire) a little. He's a veteran though and could carry the match but I don't think they'd be able to replicate the quality of the matches they had previously so it could leave fans disappointed .

Wade Barrett
This feud would revolve around the nexus attacking him during his buried alive match with Kane but he lacks some of the experience the others have and I think he'll be involved with the world heavyweight title at that time. He might even win the royal rumble.

Kane
This match is a high possibility as undertaker and kane have unfinished business after their previous fued. They could do something similar to with triple h where Undertakers return is interrupted by a returning Kane wearing his mask with his old theme music. Or Kane could win the rumble and rather than choosing to have a title shot he chooses to have ago at ending Undertakers streak.
Kane is experienced and has worked with the Undertaker a lot previously.

Christian
I'd like to see this match, they could have undertakers return I interrupted by Christian who says he's never had the chance to end takers streak and he knows he can do it. Christian's an experienced veteran who's never had the chance to end the streak and can carry a match. His mic skills and in ring work are top notch.

I'd like to see undertaker/kane or undertaker/Christian most.*I think taker might have 2 matches left in him and I'd hate to see his retirement match overshadowed by rock/cena.
They could have Wrestlemania 28-cena/rock, Wrestlemania 29-undertaker/Kane or Christian and then Wrestlemania 30-punk/Austin.
When undertaker retires it'll be the focal point of that Wrestlemania and I'd like it if at the end everyone who he's defeated at Wrestlemania came down to the ring and shook his hand (or something to that effect).

Thanks for reading and i look forward to reading the comments.

Submit "The Streak- Undertakers next opponent" to Digg Submit "The Streak- Undertakers next opponent" to del.icio.us Submit "The Streak- Undertakers next opponent" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Streak- Undertakers next opponent" to Google

Comments

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Nice blog. Christian vs Taker would make for a great match, but no one would believe that a "scrawny" Christian could end The Streak. You also need believability here, since it's Taker's final match. That means that The Miz is also taken out. A few years ago, when he was the "Chick Magnet", Taker Tombstoned him and made him look like a joke. The Miz is a main eventer now, but is still not a believable threat to Taker's streak, and he wouldn't have any chemistry with Taker anyway.
    I think Foley would be a good choice but has he got one last big match left in him?
    I think none of this guys have what it takes to make a good match and a great loser vs the Undertaker, I think I rather see in their last match Undertaker vs STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN or how about an Undertaker vs CHRIS JERICHO but I still think that WWE can use 'Taker for an anual match from which they can sell 'Taker vs The Rock, vs Cena, vs Rey Mysterio, vs Alberto Del Rio, vs Foley, vs Wade Barrett I think if its an anual match he can make it to 30-0
    Great blog.. I do not agree the miz is not experienced enough... as Vince himself has said Miz is the WWE future... But i agree he shouldnt be the guy. His style would definitely need reworking to be able to get Taker over.
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKDAVEVIL
    I think none of this guys have what it takes to make a good match and a great loser vs the Undertaker, I think I rather see in their last match Undertaker vs STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN or how about an Undertaker vs CHRIS JERICHO but I still think that WWE can use 'Taker for an anual match from which they can sell 'Taker vs The Rock, vs Cena, vs Rey Mysterio, vs Alberto Del Rio, vs Foley, vs Wade Barrett I think if its an anual match he can make it to 30-0
    unforunately i think they are trying to play it as every wrestlemania takes a little more out of him and the opponent gets just that much closer....but can't get the job done. Matches with rock Cena, SCSA, Rey, Del Rio wouldnt work for this...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One
    Nice blog. Christian vs Taker would make for a great match, but no one would believe that a "scrawny" Christian could end The Streak.
    For the match to work they'd have to change Christians gimmick when he comes back to make him look slightly tougher and more of a threat.
    Mick Foley?? What are you smoking?

Kane? Christian? is it a requirement that the streak-ender be way past their prime and on the way out the door?

You have a young guy beat the streak, and hell, you change the title of his finisher that he uses on taker at WM to "The Streak-Ender".. that way, you constantly reference this huge feat for years to come.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.