View RSS Feed

mnmccaslin

What SHOULD Happen With "The Streak"

Rate this Entry
Ok, I am speculating like a lot of you on who Undertaker's next victim should be for 20-0......and I have figured out a dream match for the streak, the way to book it, and it is a retirement match on both sides.

First, don't have Taker wrestle at this year's mania. Everyone is already paying attention to the Rock-Cena fiasco and the streak needs to be the focal point of the show.

In January of 2013 or even in November of 2012, like around Survivor Series have the Undertaker show up. He'll talk about how he only has enough left to take one last soul and that he doesn't think that there's anyone left to face him..........THE GLASS SHATTERS!!!!!!!!!

Stone Cold comes out and says he's watched the streak extend over these last few years and he thinks he can be the one to end it, says that he never got a crack at the Deadman at Mania and if he ever had then the streak would've ended long ago. Says that it maybe 10 years since he wrestled, but he still can open up a can on that dead ass of yours and let's do it at Mania!!

That would give you ample time for hype and press and you could build the whole card around it and tag it as "One Final Round." Stone Cold should be put in that spot, if he really has the itch for one more match then it shouldn't be against CM Punk, and Cena shouldn't get the Deadman at Mania. He doesn't need it and doesn't look right in that spot. Nobody can end the streak, it has gone on for too long. If they would have booked it to end 10 years ago then it wouldn't be a big deal, but now that "The Streak is "THE STREAK" they can't end it because whoever does it will be booed and never able to get over because fans will despise him for ending it. It would be a good final match for both guys.

I loved Austin's match with The Rock at 19, but I think Stone Cold wasn't firing on all cylinders and he's even said that it wasn't his best and if he wants one more then he needs someone who knows how to protect his neck. And Taker needs someone that he is familiar with and can work with and will give him a solid final match. Not Kane, not HHH, not HBK, not Punk, not Alberto and NOT CENA. It would give the fans one last nostalgia act and serve as a perfect swan song for both guys.

Submit "What SHOULD Happen With "The Streak"" to Digg Submit "What SHOULD Happen With "The Streak"" to del.icio.us Submit "What SHOULD Happen With "The Streak"" to StumbleUpon Submit "What SHOULD Happen With "The Streak"" to Google

Updated 12-06-2011 at 12:52 AM by Frank

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Heath_Decka
    everyone would boo the person who ends it?

Why do you assume that everyone LOVES the Undertaker? He's got the most stale act on the planet... and talk about a robot. He can't move well, he has a 3-4 move set, and WWE is still PG, so he can't do anything risque...

I think a young guy like Barrett or Bryan would be the ideal choice to end the streak.
    Not everyone likes him but most everyone respects him, there is no reason for him to lose the streak, it wouldn't be as bad as the screw job in montreal but it would be a close runner up for them to have taker lose his last match and the streak in one swoop.
    I think overall this is a great idea...but he can't miss Wrestlmania...the fact he is 20-0 at WRESTLMANIA is the entire point...so another match during another PPV or something has nothing to do with The Streak....
    Don't forget Christian, he also had the 'one last match' thing!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heath_Decka
    everyone would boo the person who ends it?

Why do you assume that everyone LOVES the Undertaker? He's got the most stale act on the planet... and talk about a robot. He can't move well, he has a 3-4 move set, and WWE is still PG, so he can't do anything risque...

I think a young guy like Barrett or Bryan would be the ideal choice to end the streak.
    I will agree on the streak being ended by a young heel...but to make it more interesting, lets try this...someone like Barrett ends the streak, then while he is gloating over his victory, have the infamous gong go off with the lights off as well, then the gong rings again, the lights go on and...Barrett laying on the mat knocked out and Taker no where to be seen. His final match may be a loss, but the one who beats him would get his just desserts in the end anyway, and Taker go off in the sunset like the legend that he is.
    they would never be able to get over because everyone would boo them?

Hence they would be over... as a heel. LOL

Anyway yeah nice dream blog
    would be very good i must say, but the only thing is, both scsa and taker need someone that can carry them in the matches, thats what made takers last 3 streak matches so epic, HBK had the ability to carry him TWICE and HHH also, not as much as HBK did tho. SCSA is no secret bout his knees, injuries and how limited he would be, iand some1 really needs to carry him, think this is why he wants CM punk so bad as well as the fact he thinks punk coud be the new austin. so no buddy, this match could be a disaster waitin to happen. dont get me wrong, i would love to see it work and u have put aot of thought into this, well done fella
    I highly doubt this would happen because of one reason alone.....the Tombstone. I don't think Austin wants to be put in that situation again......
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.