View RSS Feed

LegendsMadeWrestling

What Happen To Wrestling Entertainment In The WWE

Rate this Entry
Hey was up EWN people this is my first blog I just got back from Camp Pendleton for my Thanksgiving break well enough about my Bull****.

I've been watching WWE since 1989 when Hulk Hogan was WWF Champion the top face of the WWF, to be honest I was never a fan of his just for the fact that he always won, he was unstoppable hero and he just didn't catch my attention. I was more of a Macho Man, Ultimate Warrior, Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes, Andre The Giant and there is more but just for the fact that they were so entertaining to watch even though Ultimate Warrior was really bad in the ring and kind of weird he caught my attention. In the Golden Era (which i guess they call it) it was entertaining just because they had gimmick, wrestlers had good promos and the wrestling was entertaining which now brings me to.....

The Next face of the WWF Bret "The Hitman" Hart this guys was loved by everyone I liked him as well just for the fact he had the whole package even though his mic skills needed a lil more work but still he got the job done with everyone in the early 90's giving the fans what they wanted Wrestling Entertainment. Guys like The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Razor Ramon, Diesel, Mr Perfect and the list goes on the roster was stacked with great wrestling entertainers the fans loved every bit of what Vince was giving the fans there were so many classic matches I can name countless 5 star matches but since this is a wrestling website you should all know which were those matches.....

The Mid 90's came up and we got the toughest Son of a B**** as the top face of the company and his name was Stone Cold Steve Austin which he ran the Attitude Era which to me was the best Era of all time just because of the storylines, the promos, the stacked of great wrestlers and most important it was very very Entertaining. WWF in the Attitude Era was the best thing for years and it kept going all the way until 2002 which was the end of the WWF.

Then we got WWE World Wrestling Entertainment I still enjoyed it when Stone Cold & The Rock retired in 2003 but that was probably worst thing that happen in the WWE cuz just for the fact allot of fans stopped watching after those 2 big wrestling legends left the business to pursue other better things, but I still watched it until 2005 because of guys like Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Mick Foley, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Kane, Booker T, RVD, Brock Lesnar, Goldberg, Eddie Guerrero, Edge, Christian and Kurt Angle but lil by lil these men were leaving and WWE wasn't that exciting like it use to be so I stop watching from 2006 - to mid 2010 and we got John Cena as the top face of the company and just watching his promos, his wrestling matches and his entertainment and everyone cheering for him I was like what's going on what happen to Wrestling Entertainment, what happen to the word Fans what the hell is "WWE Universe", where are all the good wrestlers at and what happen to the Woman's Championship all of those questions just got me like why I'm I watching this I should of just stopping watching it until one day.....

My boys and I just got back from Germany we turned on the tune to watch WWE and all of sudden BAM!!! The Rock returns Holy S***!!! we were like Hell Yeah he's back which got me more interested in watching it again, then what got me more interested was Cm Punk shoot on John Cena that was the S***!!!! and this new talent is growing on me like Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barrett, Daniel Bryan well I know who he is, Alberto Del Rio and Shamus if I left anyone out is because they SUCK!!. But WWE now is getting excited I'm glad people are boooeing John Cena cuz I could never stand that guy, Randy Orton is great but needs to be the Legend Killer again, Cm Punk is the best thing right but he needs to stop talking s*** about The Rock, These new faces need to stop smiling all the time they need an attitude era face and last but not least The Rock should beat John Cena at Wrestlemania because Cena doesn't deserve to beat a great Wrestling Entertainer, a Legend, an Icon and one of the best performers to give wrestling fans there money's worth. Well Hopefully the things that are going on right now in the WWE get better because I heard they were bad for years but I have a friend who works for WWE (SPOILER!!!!) and he said that Triple H wants to bring back all of the wrestlers from the attitude era to face these new generation to get more ratings and teach these new guys how is done so don't give any crap about that is just what I heard maybe it's not true.

Well that's all I have for today I know it was crappy writing but that's just what I wanted to share with you guys

Submit "What Happen To Wrestling Entertainment In The WWE" to Digg Submit "What Happen To Wrestling Entertainment In The WWE" to del.icio.us Submit "What Happen To Wrestling Entertainment In The WWE" to StumbleUpon Submit "What Happen To Wrestling Entertainment In The WWE" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

What's wrong with Cm Punk giving his opinion about The Rock?
    Why does Sheamus suck?
    Why is this post not argumentative?
    How do we know that your source is reliable?
    Why am I so stupid to reply?
    Updated 11-25-2011 at 01:59 PM by daverende5 (typo...)
    ^^^ To sum up your reply: What was the point of this blog? 80% of it was a recap of the different eras of the WWF/WWE, while not exactly putting forth any opinions or insights except that John Cena is not as good as The Rock.

Not saying you can't write a blog, but it wasn't very good. You will get better I'm sure, so keep working on them. However, next time try to focus on what your actual opinion of a certain topic is, rather than a basic recap of stuff.
    wassup EWN!!!!!

.... I hope you're not white lol
    what? huh? mm?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.