View RSS Feed

THE_CRIPPLER

Whats going on in WWE and My take on it.

Rate this Entry
This is me giving my take on the news and current events in the WWE. I'm new to this so bare with me.

Randy Orton Talked about The Rock and how he (Orton) no longer holds bitterness towards him (The Rock) and how he wants to even have a match with The Rock. Here is some clips of the interview courtesy of 411wrestling.com

"As far as The Rock and myself are concerned, you know I'd love to see that, are you kidding me? That's huge. Right now, the WWE Universe is geared to see Rock-Cena at WrestleMania 28. And, to be honest, I caught a little bit of the buzz too. We all want to see it. The crowd is ecstatic. When he comes out, there's nothing quite like it, it really is. Sure, I hate that the guy is back. I wish I was in his spot working with Cena at WrestleMania 28. Yea, I'm happy that Rock's back. I'm over the bitterness (laughs) so to speak with him being back saying he never left and all that b.s."

My Take on it: Randy Orton and CM Punk have to Understand something. The Rock has paid his dues, He has put over plenty of people and made them main event stars. The Rock is one of the 3 biggest stars in Wrestling History. The Classic and memorable moments The Rock was in is not even countable, The Rock is multiple time champion and The Rock was in the highest rated raw segments and highest grossing PPVs in WWF/WWE history.... The Rock is a Legit Legend and the good Thing about the Rock is he is a Legend who is healthy and young and is has good as he was before he left, So if The Rock with all those accomplishments still dont deserve a Main event spot at Wrestlemania, Then who the hell does?.

Plus I would not wanna see Cena and Orton for the 100th time, the 99 times I did see it, It was disappointing and borring. Orton can not have a Good match with Cena and Batista its a proven fact.... Rock vs Cena is Good for business, Its Good for the creativity of the WWE, Its what the Fans wanna see, Hell even the Wrestler wanna see it. There is downfall to having this match. So CM Punk and Randy Orton get over it, this is the match everyone wants, No one wants to see you two in the Main event with Cena over the Rock....... Also how pathic Does Randy Orton sound when he says The Rock Stole his spot at Wrestlemania and then he admits that even He (Orton) wants to see Rock and Cena. After bashing The Rock for monthes Orton now wants a match with Rock?. He sounds alot like Melina too me.

The 2011 Survivor series happened Sunday and it was What I expected from a PPV. I'll give you a run down of it.

We seen Morrison Sink more and more down the WWE ladder with another loss. Looks like Morrison is falling more and more with every week that passes.

We Seen Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes and Wade Barretts elevation on Sunday. It looks like these are the Main event heels the WWE is gonna be pushing from now on. These Pushes would contunie the next night on Raw were all 3 men looked Great on Raw also.

Punk and Del Rio had a Great match. Punk became the New Champion... Del Rio gets better and better every time I see him, he is a fantastic technical Wrestler.... Punk tried to relive his MITB WWE title win moment, but it just wasnt the same. Good match but I just didnt buy into the whole "This is a huge moment" that WWE was trying to Sell. CM Punk winning the Title from a man he beat 3 times clean on Raw in the last few monthes and he (Punk)is already a 5 time Champion, so it didnt have the magic of the MITB or if Punk won the title the first time..... I was Just a little disappointed with the Ending, I dont think he should of won with the Anaconda Vice. I'm not a fan of that submission and Punk hasnt had alot of success with it so it made del Rio look weak.

The Rock had his first match in over 7 years and The MSG crowd went nuts, I havent heard a ovation like that since HHH in his 2002 return.... The Rock is back and Not only has he not lost a beat but he seems better than he ever was, I havent seen a O.K. Roll or a Fisherman suplex from The Rock, Since hmmm Ever!... The tag match was ok, Just there to show Everyone The Rock in the Words of the MSG crowd "Still Has It".

The other Big Story here is the crowds reaction to a man that wasnt even on the card. Zack Ryder. the People were screaming for Ryder, It over shadowed the Morrison and Ziggler match and it was a damn Good match too so it shows how over Ryder was at MSG.... The People want Ryder and Want him bad. Im not a huge Fan of Ryder, I think he is ok and his in ring style is kinda silly but you cant deny it, People are demanding Ryder and this will be the focal point in the evolution of Ryder cause he got a Reaction at Survivor series that was only 2nd to The Rocks.

Kane Returns with his Mask:
There was some Footage showing of Kanes Mask Burning on the titan tron to the Live Crowd on Raw. It seems Kanes gonna make a Return and once again dawn the mask once wore...
This is incredible news, The WWE needs to bring Kane back to his roots to freshen up his character, Sort of what they did with the Undertaker. But to be done Right he has to be the dominate Kane of 1997.
Kane Is a proven Draw, When Kane unmasked and did the Insane, Locked up dangerous gimmick, The WWE ratings had a huge spike. So there is money to be made here and alot of creavtive and interesting things to do with this... Kane is one of the Wrestlers who is constantly over no matter how he is booked. You put him in the Mask and make him unstoppable, it makes new and old fans alike happy. Kids would wanna see this unstoppable monster and Old Attitude Era fans wanna see it for the nostilgia of it so it is a Win Win situation.

Ziggler and Punk: This Match was much Different than the cookie cutter Raw matches we been seeing. Dolph and Punk put on a Fantastic match.
Punks Character as been very stale lately and he had become annoying and Lazy. He was sort of like a Mini Cena and Orton but Punk would pretend he was different and was the change WWE and Wrestling needed. I found my self asking why I liked Punk in the First place and after this match I remembered how Great of a wrestler Punk really is, Punks Wrestling is stil top notch but his promos are Lazy and he relys on the same things to get a reaction, I wish we can see the Punk of old in the main event, Maybe now we can that now that he is Champion....
Ziggler Showed on Monday he is main event Ready. Can anyone Sell a move as beautiful as Ziggler Does? Not in wrestling today... The match was Great, Would of been much better without the botch Ending, The ending if done as it was planed would of been a Great finish to a Great TV match.

The Awesome Truth Hurts: There was really no where else to go with the Awesome Truth team. They were Great together but it was time for them to split, it was good timing and The break up was done very well on Raw. I'm Glad its gonna lead in to a Miz vs R Truth Feud, I just hope they both remain heels.

Cena and Orton taking a backseat: This was Great, Seeing John Cena and Orton still make a huge Impact on Raw but not consume the whole show. By letting other talent shine, Cena and Orton have legit Challenges like Barrett and Ziggler. to breath some fresh air not only to the WWE card but in to Orton and Cenas matches and characters.

Barrett vs Kofi: Kofi has a unique way of selling things and sometimes it looks really brutal and adds so much to the match, like that apron trip.... Barrett added alot of moves in his arsenal (which was much needed) and he puts them together very well. You can tell Barrett as been working overtime, Barrett has improved so much in his matches... Good match here from both men, Barrett gets the win and he and Orton further their feud.

Raw is Twitter: Raw has been so annoying with the constant Twitter updates, Raw reminds me of a 13 year old girl who just discovered Twitter, its getting to a boiling point and I hope this WWE annoying fades (which just adds to a list of several annoying fades going on in the WWE) quickly.

Thank you for Reading.

Submit "Whats going on in WWE and My take on it." to Digg Submit "Whats going on in WWE and My take on it." to del.icio.us Submit "Whats going on in WWE and My take on it." to StumbleUpon Submit "Whats going on in WWE and My take on it." to Google

Updated 11-23-2011 at 12:04 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Also how pathic Does Randy Orton sound when he says The Rock Stole his spot at Wrestlemania and then he admits that even He (Orton) wants to see Rock and Cena. After bashing The Rock for monthes Orton now wants a match with Rock?. He sounds alot like Melina too me.
    It's funny cause it's true. When I read that interview I thought he sounded like Melina too, but she gets fired for being a bitch and he gets a bigger paycheck (ironic much?). As much as I hate Cena it's deffinitely the biggest match happening at WM. Randy, as always, is jealous of people who get more attention than him and he deals with it by throwing them under the bus. His interview completely contradicted itself, not that he cares as long as he can get his message across in the most "polite" way possible.

I agree with pretty much everything you said and I too hate the twitter BS, I don't do twitter and I don't feel like I'm missing out. If anything their constant reminders of it make me less interested in it than ever.
    Updated 11-23-2011 at 01:50 PM by Glamour Girl
    Umm... WWE is about 5 years too late for Twitter and Facebook. At this point it's kind of like an out of touch parent that compulsively updates and likes everyone else's everything... In other words, extremely sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl
    It's funny cause it's true. When I read that interview I thought he sounded like Melina too, but she gets fired for being a bitch and he gets a bigger paycheck (ironic much?). As much as I hate Cena it's deffinitely the biggest match happening at WM. Randy, as always, is jealous of people who get more attention than him and he deals with it by throwing them under the bus. His interview completely contradicted itself, not that he cares as long as he can get his message across in the most "polite" way possible.

I agree with pretty much everything you said and I too hate the twitter BS, I don't do twitter and I don't feel like I'm missing out. If anything their constant reminders of it make me less interested in it than ever.
    Well Honestly to be fair, WWE makes alot more money off Randy Orton than Melina and he make alot bigger impact in TNA, so I guess thats why he is stil around, But he seems just as whiney as Melina maybe even more so.

I had Twitter for one week, I couldnt take below average looking people photo shopping there pics with the same pose, Writting Lyrics to crappy songs and updating me on what fast food establishment they ate at or wanna eat at.... I mean do I really care that Caroline from Wisconsin is waiting in line at the DMV and hear how she wishes she was at Her in her terms "BFF's" BBQ. Pointless and pathic.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendaryIcon
    Umm... WWE is about 5 years too late for Twitter and Facebook. At this point it's kind of like an out of touch parent that compulsively updates and likes everyone else's everything... In other words, extremely sad.
    Naa WWE isnt late with Twitter.... Now Twitter is huge and the Advertising is better cause there is more pathic people on there.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.