View RSS Feed

Rick Starr

DX/NWO Feud on the Horizon? Bourne's Puffs and Tweets, and JR Spills the beans.

Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Howdy Splashers! It’s a new day, and a new blog! It’s time to get splashin’!

Jim Ross Talks about Taker’s Return:
I read Jim Ross’ Blog, and his thoughts on a possible Undertaker return. In short he said he expects Taker to be at WrestleMania 28, but he has no clue what will happen after that. JR was trying not to give anything away, but in my mind, he already did. Ross is never any good at giving small hints to the public; his hints have more holes than Swiss cheese.

It’s my guess Taker will pop up within the next month or so, and get ready for his last WrestleMania. Sometime after Mania, I expect Taker to announce his retirement. If Taker does make another WrestleMania after this I will be incredibly shocked. I know I’ve said this in previous blogs, but I don’t think The Undertaker has anything left to prove. For him to come back, and suffer more injuries is foolish. I would be happy at this point if he just walked off into the sunset, retired, and we induct him into the Hall of Fame. Why is it that fans need to have that “one more match”? Do they not care about the man’s health? If he was 100% he would be wrestling the whole year round, not just WrestleMania time.

On Evan Bourne’s Suspension:
Evan Bourne is on a 30 day mandatory suspension, for failing the wellness policy. According to reports Bourne was smoking marijuana, and WWE management “geeked”. Keep in mind marijuana stays in your system for 30 days, but you’re not “high” for 30 days, only about 2 to 3 hours (Don’t ask me how I know this). Now I’m sorry, but this is where the WWE get’s to be just a little bit of a goody-too-shoe-bitch, and I’ll explain why. Weed is legal in some states, and a misdemeanor in other states, it is rapidly becoming 100% legal in America. I understand you have to be a professional, and other people’s lives are at stake, but don’t tell me that most of these guys go to their hotel after the show and have a few drinks to wind down. Same thing goes for taking a puff of a joint. It’s not crack cocaine people! For any children reading this don’t listen to what I’m saying. Say No to DRUGS!

If that’s not good enough for the nay-Sayers, then what do we say to all the WWE Divas who make “outside agreements” with the creative management to further their careers? Don’t say it doesn’t happen…cause many former WWE Stars and Divas stated that it has, and many believe it still does today! Now this is a completely different story that has nothing to do with Evan Bourne., but it proves that WWE’s standards are total bullshit.

One thing that Bourne did do, that I disagree with, is he ribbed both the WWE and Cole via Twitter. In my mind it might not have the best time to do such a thing for his career. Could he said it out of anger or resentment? Absolutely! Could the WWE put Bourne up to the Tweets to bring him back as a heel? That’s another strong possibility. Let me say this: If Bourne did in fact make those comments on his own accord, we could definitely see his career “crash and burning” before our very eyes.

Below are the tweets in question, as posted here on ewrestlingnes.com by Ryan Clark.

"I wonder if WWE '13 will have our twitter handles, random tweet pop ups and Cole talking tweets? Might make gameplay as annoying as viewing," he wrote on Twitter.
"My guess is WWE 13: "The Network". You are Vince and control the WWE with a WWE "Univers(e)al" Remote. Create history and earn money!"

Will there be a DX vs NWO feud on the Horizon?
Kevin Nash and Triple H, leaders of the NWO and DX. Is the WWE setting things up for a big tag team match later down the road? Say WrestleMania perhaps? Now many of you are reading this are probably thinking I have finally gone off the deep end, but before you pre judge me, hear me out. Both Triple H and HBK Shawn Michaels have been heavily promoting WrestleMania. Although Michaels clearly stated he is retired, he also made it clear he would do anything to help out the WWE. So it’s not beyond the scope of possibility that he could come back for “one more match.”.

Now the question is who would represent the NWO with Nash. I don’t think Scott Hall is currently in any condition to wrestle, so it might come down to Sean Waltman (X-Pac/Syxx-Pac). The WWE could spin it and bring in Billy Gunn or Jesse “Kip” James as a disgruntle DX member, and align himself with Nash. Another great pick would be Paul Wight (The Big Show) who was also one of the few original members of NWO. However he was never a part of “The Clique”, so it might not fit in with the story. The truth is Scott Hall or Sean Waltman are the optimal guys if in fact this DX/NWO dream feud is to ever go down.

Well that's another blog splash all soaked up! Until next time! See you When I See You! -Rick Starr

Submit "DX/NWO Feud on the Horizon? Bourne's Puffs and Tweets, and JR Spills the beans." to Digg Submit "DX/NWO Feud on the Horizon? Bourne's Puffs and Tweets, and JR Spills the beans." to del.icio.us Submit "DX/NWO Feud on the Horizon? Bourne's Puffs and Tweets, and JR Spills the beans." to StumbleUpon Submit "DX/NWO Feud on the Horizon? Bourne's Puffs and Tweets, and JR Spills the beans." to Google

Updated 11-10-2011 at 02:39 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    I like what you have to say here. In regards to the NWO/DX thing, I think bringing in HBK and 1-2-3 Kid would be a nice touch. They don't necessarily have to wrestle, but they could definitely just be there as the corner men for the inevitable HHH/Nash match that will have to happen. This could be a good opportunity to bring in someone else as a guest referee and have HBK and Waltman both interfere somehow, since it would be obvious that this match would be about as dirty as it gets. It would be beyond amazing to see Scott Hall get his act together enough to show up, but I'm not going to hold my breath for that one. The New Age Outlaws would be a nice touch and should be easy to do, since Road Dogg's brother is currently a ref for WWE. Maybe they could even do a lumberjack match where for one night only they bring everyone they can out of the woodwork. Guys like the Outlaws, Waltman, K-Kwik, HBK, Big Show, Buff Bagwell, Luger, Konnan, and hell, anyone else from the old NWO days they can conjure. The whole thing would end up being a big cluster-fuck, but it would be fun for the fans to get to see so many old faces one last time. But all in all, I really enjoyed the blog. Thanks.
    dude, read the WWE wellness rules and regulations. YOU CANNOT BE SUSPENDED FOR SMOKING MARIJUANA IN THE WWE, YOU RECEIVE A FINE OF UP TO 5,000.00 BUT YOU DO NOT GET SUSPENDED.

do some research before you write your blogs man
    and did you really actually mention that you think that scott hall might come back? Have you seen the guy lately?
    yeah my guess with bourne is roids look at him now and his debut he is a lot bigger now and hall is done he doesn't want to get better, waltman wouldnt get a pop if he came back in my opinion so it would be a waste of money nash will have this match with hhh (prob a street fight :/ ) then 90days later be back in tna
    Real weed gets you a 2,500 dollar fine from your downside.

Synthetic weed, which has some pretty fucked up effects I've heard, gets you suspended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilla
    Real weed gets you a 2,500 dollar fine from your downside.

Synthetic weed, which has some pretty fucked up effects I've heard, gets you suspended.
    Thanks Rilla For answering my question. According to rumors Bourne was suspended for smoking synthetic weed. it's all over the internet. I thought it was public knowledge by now. That was my mistake. Sorry.
    Updated 11-10-2011 at 04:15 PM by Rick Starr
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlinfan608
    and did you really actually mention that you think that scott hall might come back? Have you seen the guy lately?
    wow you really need to read more carefully. I said "I don't think Scott Hall is not in any condition to wrestle", but for the NWO storyline, he was one of the choice "characters". point being: Yes I would love to see Scott Hall in a NWO Storyline, but NOT in the condition he is in. Open your eyes dude!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.