View RSS Feed

Marx

Stars that should cross from TNA to WWE and vice versa

Rating: 2 votes, 2.00 average.
First blog.. well, I had to leave the trenches one day. This one is sparked by something that Chris Jericho says on the Rise and Fall of WCW dvd. He said that when WCW went bust, the biggest loss for the wrestlers was the lack of ability to move around. When sidetracked in one organisation, a wrestler could always try the other organisation. Sometimes time and place just aren't right, whilst another place fits well.

I'd made me think about the current TNA and WWE rosters. Though they aren't real competitors (sorry TNA guys, TNA just isn't on the same scale as the WWE), both have their good and bad sides, and some guys in TNA would – at this place and time – do better in WWE, and some in WWE should go to TNA.

Though I personally prefer WWE, I like TNA and am glad they are there. And I would like to see more movement between both promotions, because it could be better for both organisations. That's why I compiled a list of 3 TNA, and 3 WWE guys that should cross over because the other company fits better. Mr Anderson, The Pope and Kid Kash for instance are guys that for their style and demeanor fit better in TNA.

The rules I kept in mind are these: they should add something to the other product. Matt Hardy didn't do anything for TNA. Rule 2: they should be better off themselves: like Jericho said, sometimes it doesn't work out in one company. I'll explain this further on. And rule 3: they should be able to cross back. Should Christian go to TNA again, he won't return to WWE as a wrestler, but retire in TNA.

3: From TNA to WWE: Matt Morgan should go to WWE. He's got the look WWE likes, and is too clean for TNA. He's got that American nice guy athlete thing going, which does nothing for him in TNA but would fit WWE. Morgan is the kind of guy that would do well with the big fireworks entrance, three minute mediocre match, and could be a good tag team / legitimate midcard champ.

3: From WWE to TNA: Tyson Kidd. Great worker, would light up the already bright X-division. Is going nowhere in WWE at the moment, which is a shame but won't change anytime soon. McIntyre, Curtis, Swagger are also going nowhere, but I don't see them fit in TNA. Kidd on the other hand would blend in within a week, and be a legitimate contender.

2: From TNA to WWE: Samoa Joe, for a 1 or 2 year stint. Joe could make a great impact as a monster heel, have great matches with Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, smash some other guys. I don't think Joe fits the WWE product so he'll reach the ceiling within a few years, but he could make an awesome impact, make money, and he's going nowhere in TNA for over a year now.

2: From WWE to TNA: Jinder Mahal. Mahal is a technically very sound wrestler with an arrogant demeanor, could be a great anti-American heel, which would contrast great with the real American attitude of guys like James Storm and American sports hero Kurt Angle. Corporate PG WWE can't do that angle. Angle versus Mahal could be effing great, and he could also do well in the X-division against Aries for instance.

1: From TNA to WWE: AJ Styles. I'll get some crap for this and I know he doesn't want to go on the road, but he should. AJ Styles did all that can be done in TNA and needs to go away a few years. He can return afterwards. That said: you'll never be an all time great if you never did WWE (yes, Sting is an exception), and AJ can be an all time great. I really want to see him walk out on Wrestlemania wearing the IC belt. AJ Styles versus Cody Rhodes, vs. D Bryan, vs diBiase, vs. Jericho could steal the show Macho/Steamboat style.

1 From WWE to TNA: John Morrison. No brainer. Sidetracked, not happy, burned out. He should go to TNA, set the ring on fire, win the heavyweight title, be less held back in the ring and just have fun when he goes out, rock some ladder and cage matches, and think about his future. If he then decides he really wants it, he could and should go back to WWE. With what he learns in TNA and with the fresh start, he could fulfill his promise.

Your thoughts?

Submit "Stars that should cross from TNA to WWE and vice versa" to Digg Submit "Stars that should cross from TNA to WWE and vice versa" to del.icio.us Submit "Stars that should cross from TNA to WWE and vice versa" to StumbleUpon Submit "Stars that should cross from TNA to WWE and vice versa" to Google

Tags: crossover
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    You gave the WWE some of TNA's best guys and gave TNA some WWE jobbers where 2 of the guys are possibly future future endeavored. AJ would just be another Kaval, it is rumored that Vince doesn't like Joe, not sure about Morgan. Morrison's the only guy I see doing anything in TNA.
    Morgan was already in WWE.....twice
    So many blogs/threads about this -.-
    You gave the WWE some of TNA's best guys and gave TNA some WWE jobbers where 2 of the guys are possibly future future endeavored.
    Isn't that what most guys who love WWE do? They want WWE to get TNA's best guys so they can just love WWE even more and forget TNA since they only got WWE's jobbers. Way to remain impartial dude .
    Sin Cara would have been a great choice to jump instead of Kidd. I like Kidd but Care over there would be a great X-Division guy, already has relations with AAA who TNA has close relations to, and it's not live so they could edit his botches.
    hate to say it but morgan to wwe makes sense even if he has been there.. remember he f5ed the big show for carlito back in the day.. and i do see him being a strong upper mid carder with us or ic gold.. i disagree with wrestlingfan that AJ would be kaval.. really? AJ could thrive in the e. and ya i hate to say that cuz hes one of the few legit pioneers in tna but he has accomplished everything in tna.. they arent using him or joe properly and if tna loses one or both of them they are in trouble. jinder mahal is shit.. let the e deal with him cuz tna has nothing for him ala mexican america.. i think the pope needs a megapush right now.. its a joke that he hasnt worn gold yet. morrison makes sense but only if they dont sign melina. she has been a cancer to his career and is the reason he hasnt won the wwe title
    I donno why ppl r against Tyson going to TNA..but, he suits TNA bill better than WWE....

I'm wondering whether Mahal is that technical enuff to fight Kurt??

Joe n AJ will be wasted in WWE...

JoMo suits TNA well..he n AJ can tear the roof down...

Morgan can suit WWE..when he was feuding with BigShow, I felt he's the next big deal...but, I donno why they let him go...
    Updated 11-09-2011 at 10:31 PM by Sahu
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.