View RSS Feed

My Blog

Who should face The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 28?

Rate this Entry
Who is The Phenom going to face in perhaps his final Wrestlemania? Will it be:

Brock Lesnar: After all the talk that was going on just a while ago, where Brock signed to a deal for the WWE 12 game, people have been asking if he wants to return. This is what he said "would i consider it? Definetly now his UFC career is coming to an end but with Wrestlemania not too far away i doubt that it will be lesnar.

Sting: Now don't bash me for adding him, many people actually want this match (not me in particular), but since when do the legends of two rival companies compete in the biggest wrestling event of the year? Never, too much of a dream match for some people and i personally don't want to see it either.

Goldberg: This in my opinion is quiet interesting, but to just come out of nowhere and say "hey im back, remember me? That beast who was spearing the heck out of everyone back in the old times" i mean what boat did he jump of from? 10 years ago it would have been great, but today. Not so much.

Triple H: For the third time? Really? What does the WWE want to prove? That HHH can lose the most times to The Undertaker at Mania?

If i think of it from a long term perspective and a match that can actually happen, then i would have to say a superstar that the WWE want to push. Someone who can pull of a great match with Taker but at the same time isn't involved in anything big at the moment. This, i want to leave to you. Leave your opinion on which superstar the WWE can push to face The Deadman at Wrestlemania.

Now here is my dream match that can happen, never happened before and if it happened would most likely be one of the greats. The Phenom Vs The Ayatollah of rock n rolla, Yea Taker Vs Y2J. They been in this company for so long, both where in the Invasion storyline and yet, never have we seen Chris Jericho vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania. The lying, cheating and ever so good Jericho to have a go at The Phenom for the last time.

Thanks for reading my blog and R.I.P >

Submit "Who should face The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 28?" to Digg Submit "Who should face The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 28?" to del.icio.us Submit "Who should face The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 28?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Who should face The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 28?" to Google

Updated 11-07-2011 at 07:15 PM by Abs

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions , User News

Comments

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    In my mind, the only man for the job is Mick Foley. They have such a rich history together. That King of the Ring match still amazes me now. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't expect bumps like that again, but these two tell a great story between them. Mick could come out as Mankind, switch to Cactus Jack half way through, and ultimately get planted for a tombstone. At least I would be emotionally attached to the match, I can't say I would be if it were anyone else.
    I say Rey Mysterio should be his opponent with a "run the ropes" stipulation where the one who's knees hold out longer wins! That way theres a very believable option that the undertaker could lose.
    But if i had to pick a wrestler to face him in an actual match i think Daniel Bryan would make a good choice. He's well liked by the fans and not being a heavyweight, it would give Undertaker less stress doing high impact moves. Plus taker is no slouch when it comes to submissions so there could be some nice reversals and "chain wrestling" done. If DB cashes in his MiB later that night and wins, it would make him a very believable champion.
    my list of who taker should put over is:

brodus clay: unlikely but imagine the monster heat he would get from it

wade barrett: to me he would be a solid main eventer and this would be how to start the rise to the top

cody rhodes: i think the best prospect of the next top guy atm

but i can't see any of the young guys getting put over by taker i think he will retire undefeated because of the build up around the streak it would be a slap in the face to make him lose not just the streak but his last match for the company.

or have taker compete in a gauntlet match against the last 4 people he beat at mania's
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.