View RSS Feed

Lucha_Libre

My survivor series card

Rate this Entry
Wasson everyone Lucha_Libre here discussing my survivor series card. I will include the matches already annouced.

MATCH 1 - IC TITLE - CODY RHODES (C) VS RANDY ORTON[/B]

This match will act as the blowoff to the feud between these 2. So far this feud has been quite good, better than others that has happened recently. In the biggest match between these 2 during the feud, Cody goes over clean here

MATCH 2 - DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP - EVE VS BETH PHOENIX (C)

This match is my least favourite on the card, but should be better than some divas matches in the past year. Beth goes over here and next ppv will be a divas tag team table match - elimination between Divas of Doom and Eve/Kelly

MATCH 3 - TRADITIONAL SURVIVOR SERIES MATCH

TEAM CHRISTIAN - CHRISTIAN, DOLPH ZIGGLER, JACK SWAGGER, WADE BARRETT AND HUNCIO
VS
TEAM SHEAMUS - SHEAMUS, MASON RYAN, ZACK RYDER, KOFI KINGSTON AND SIN CARA

The Traditional survivor series match of survivor series 2011 should be quite good, I'm hoping that Ziggler helps out Sin Cara and Kingston helps out Huncio working in ring. This match is pushing a lot of young wrestlers giving them centre stage on a big four PPV. In order of elimination

1. Epico runs in and helps Huncio eliminate Sin Cara
2. Zack Ryder pin Huncio
3. Zack Ryder eliminates Jack Swagger
4. Wade Barrett eliminates Kofi Kingston
5. Christian eliminates Mason Ryan
6. Sheamus gets counted help by being held back by Christian
7. Wade Barrett submits to the figure four by Ryder
8. Ryders pinned after a superkick followed by a spear

Winners - Team Christian (Christian and Dolph Ziggler)

MATCH 4 - US CHAMPIONSHIP - DOLPH ZIGGLER (C) VS ZACK RYDER

Teddy Long comes out and make an improntu US Championship match. After this Dolph goes off into TLC against Punk, Del Rio and John Cena in a TLC Match, while Ryder defends against Swagger in a ladder match

MATCH 5 - FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE - WHC - BIG SHOW VS MARK HENRY (C)

Rematch from vengance, Teddy Long makes a decision so to avoid the ring to break, he makes this match a falls count anywhere match. Mark Henry wins which leads to a chair match at TLC which Big Show will win the title, and will defend it at the Royal Rumble

MATCH 6 - WWE CHAMPIONSHIP - CM PUNK VS ALBERTO DEL RIO

So far the builds been alright - but this match has the potenial to be a classic. Punk wins - leading to the four way at TLC which Punk wins, but Dolph attacks him after the match, leading him to defend at RR and Del Rio and Cena continue where there feud left off

MATCH 7 - SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE - JOHN CENA AND THE ROCK VS AWESOME TRUTH W/ SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE MICK FOLEY

Foley gets appointed referee on 11/14 and match is set. Obiviously Rock/Cena wins but after the match Cena trys to hit Rock with the AA but Foley saves with the mandiable claw, and when Cenas knocked out Rock hits a rock bottom on an unconsicous Cena.

Feedback greatly appreciated

Submit "My survivor series card" to Digg Submit "My survivor series card" to del.icio.us Submit "My survivor series card" to StumbleUpon Submit "My survivor series card" to Google

Updated 11-06-2011 at 02:24 PM by Lucha_Libre

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

seeing a rock and sock reunion would be amazing since i might be going, great blog
    Great booking, I would love too see all these matches on the card.
    I would only change the way the Survivor Series match goes, Ryder gets all the pins in your card.

Here is how I would do it:

1. Sin Cara pins Hunico
    2. Dolph Ziggler pins Zack Ryder
    3. Christian pins Mason Ryan
    4. Sheamus pins Dolph Ziggler
    5. Sheamus & Christian get counted out
    6. Jack Swagger pins Sin Cara
    7. Kofi Kingston pins Jack Swagger
    8. Wade Barrett kicks out of Kofi's finisher & pins Kofi after
    I agree with jags. I'm not sure why you put so much stock in Ryder. Love the ending to the Rock/Cena match though

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.