View RSS Feed

deadly56

The Rock is back but is it what the people wanted?

Rate this Entry
The Rock is back but is it what the people wanted?

Hi everyone.I have not seen a blog about the rock for a while so ive decided to give it a try,hope you enjoy the read.

The Rock's return in 2011

When everyone found out The Rock was going to be the one to host Wrestlemania,we thought it was going to be electrifying again,but to tell you the truth Wrestlemania this year was crapy.The only thing that saved it was the Triple H and Undertaker match and when The Rock caused John Cena to lose to The Miz.We also thought that The Rock was going to save the WWE,all he did was boost the rating for a limited time and when he was gone the rating was back down again.My opinon on all of this is you can't really say The Rock is back for good,im not saying he has to wrestle or be at every Raw or Smackdown but to truly say he is back he would have to be in WWE regularly.If it is true and he is only going to stay temperealy he can still help save some of the WWE.He can do this by putting over younger talent, he doesn't have to wreslte them but maybe let them hit him whith a weapon, or let them have the last word if there trying to bash him.They shouldn't go over the top because it would make The Rock seem week,actually now I think about it the only talent he should put over are guys who are already a bit over whith the crowd but need that extra help,forexample The Miz,R Truth,Cody Rhodes,Dolph Ziggler and more.I guess it's mainly heels in this case but faces can interfere and try to get some heat from it.

The Rock and Cena fued

This a dream come true fued, a fued us fans wanted to see for a long time.The Rock vs John Cena at Wrestlemania,past vs present.When Wrestlemania 28 comes to us, we will find out once an for all who is better.I know a lot of fans would like The Rock to win but it is common sense fo John Cena to have the victory, The Rock need's to pass the tourch to him.There has been some rumour's that The Rock will be the one to win the match just because it will be in his hometown,and if WWE are going to let him win because of that then what is the point in having the match.There is no point bringing The Rock back to WWE just so he can beat Cena and leave,WWE are not gaining anything by doing this.When Wrestlemania does come around let's hope that WWE does the right thing.

The Rock teaming up whith John Cena at survivour series

When The Rock said yes to teaming up whith Cena at Survivour Series it wasn't really a surprise.I knew WWE would do it so they can make major money from it,but when you think about it if The Rock really does hate Cena why would he join forces whith him,it goes against everything The Rock said about him.There is one good side to this and that is the fans need to remind them selfes how good The Rock is in the ring,and by alowing him to wrestle at Survivour Series he can just do that.He should also be the one to pick up the win to make it more convincing.I guess even if it's weird for him and Cena to be on the same team atleast we get to see The Rock wrestle again.

Thanks for reading my bolg.It would be nice to see comments about how you feel about my blog and your opinon about The Rock.

Submit "The Rock is back but is it what the people wanted?" to Digg Submit "The Rock is back but is it what the people wanted?" to del.icio.us Submit "The Rock is back but is it what the people wanted?" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Rock is back but is it what the people wanted?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    We already know what's going to happen at Survivor Series since WWE creative isn't living up to their name. They're going to tag together, but the Rock will screw Cena over again to bolster heat for WrestleMania. -- The most creative thing they could do would be to do it the other way around and finally make Cena the heel to some degree for a few months.
    Thing is...

The Rock said when they first got him back on tv, that he is back home and that he will never leave? has he ever come back? apart from a rock bottom at WM. Don't get me wrong im old school, love ppl like Rock, Austin, HHH, Taker n The Icon HBK. But they hipe the rock coming back, yet he only appears on tv 2/3 times in the last 6months.

Now old school hipes, they would be week after week.

So what happens at SS?? Rock gets the pin (faces will win), super cena and rock celeabrate then ROCK BOTTOM, end of show.

We dont see the Rock for another 3months...

Just annoys me abit, they r saying its the biggest match in WM history but no build up.
    Baz8211 is right in his last 3 sentences. Its nice to have The Rock back, but hes not really "back" if he shows up via satellite every 4 weeks, and only comes to the ring every 3 months.
    The Rock saying "I'm back and i'm never leaving going away." was clearly taken out of content by most people. When The Rock said he was back, he never really said that he was going to return full-time as a WWE Superstar and electrify the WWE fans again. He was referring to the legacy of the Rock that was never going away, at least, that's what I got from it. I really don't see why people took it more then it was worth.

As for the build-up to Rock vs Cena, its going great. The Rock doesn't have to appear on Raw every week to make this feud work. Him also being on Raw every week will make the fans get sick of him already (which seems to be the case for some odd reasoning). WWE are doing an excellent job with limiting Rock's WWE appearances and not over-exposing him. Just my thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendaryIcon
    We already know what's going to happen at Survivor Series since WWE creative isn't living up to their name. They're going to tag together, but the Rock will screw Cena over again to bolster heat for WrestleMania. -- The most creative thing they could do would be to do it the other way around and finally make Cena the heel to some degree for a few months.
    why waste Cena's heel turn on The Rock, whose probably not even going to be around after their match at Wrestlemaina? Just seems like a waste of something that can actually be more well-put into something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by DUBS
    why waste Cena's heel turn on The Rock, whose probably not even going to be around after their match at Wrestlemaina? Just seems like a waste of something that can actually be more well-put into something else.
    Yup, it's not going to happen, no matter how many millions of times people are pleading for it! Those who want him to turn heel, are far outstripped by those who don't! If anything, I could see the Rock being the heel, if the feud calls for one of them to be so!
    Quote Originally Posted by DUBS
    The Rock saying "I'm back and i'm never leaving going away." was clearly taken out of content by most people. When The Rock said he was back, he never really said that he was going to return full-time as a WWE Superstar and electrify the WWE fans again. He was referring to the legacy of the Rock that was never going away, at least, that's what I got from it. I really don't see why people took it more then it was worth.

As for the build-up to Rock vs Cena, its going great. The Rock doesn't have to appear on Raw every week to make this feud work. Him also being on Raw every week will make the fans get sick of him already (which seems to be the case for some odd reasoning). WWE are doing an excellent job with limiting Rock's WWE appearances and not over-exposing him. Just my thoughts.
    True. But most of The Rocks big fans are idiots, taking it seriously.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.