View RSS Feed

Lucha_Libre

Great Possible Feuds in the WWE

Rate this Entry
Wasson everyone Lucha_Libre here discussing feuds I'd like to see. Only current superstars involved.

CODY RHODES VS CM PUNK

This feud would be epic. The mic work would be amazing plus these 2 are 2 of the best in ring workers currently in the WWE. I'd have a 4 ppv feud for the IC title. CM Punk would win the title 1st in a singles match, then he would also win in their second match in a tables match, then at the next PPV Punk would go over Rhodes, DiBiase and Swagger, then the feuds end at the next PPV with Rhodes going over in a steel cage match clean. After this Rhodes would break off into a feud with Sheamus and CM Punk would feud with Christian

SIN CARA AZUL VS JOHN MORRISON

This feud would be intresting - with Morrison as the heel. Working with Morrison - 1 of the most versatile and athletic people in the WWE Sin Cara can start working on trying to get rid of all of his botches. During this feud I would gradually work on Sin Caras lighting leaving - possibly as the stipulation where it is hair vs lighting or something similar. Throughout its 3 ppv feud, Sin Cara would win 1st, following by Morrison then Morrison wins the decider in a ladder match. After this Morrison would feud with Zack Ryder and Sin Cara would feud with Tyson Kidd

DANIEL BRYAN VS KOFI KINSTON

1st of what WWE would need to do right now is to turn DB heel. I've seen him as a heel on the independent circuit and is 1 of the best heels around. This feud would happen after Wrestlemania and would turn heel the night after - leading to a feud with Kingston over the WHC. I'd have this feud built as a best of 5 series, going extreme rules (Last Man Standing) then on smackdown (No DQ), then Over the Limit (I quit) then Capital Punishment (Falls Count Anywhere) and ending at MITB. Match 1 and 2 would go to Bryan, then 3, 4 and 5 would go to Kingston (1 hour Ironman). All of the matches apart from the last would be clean, but for the last match it would be 0-0 with 2 minutes left when Evan Bourne would come out, distracting Bryan who injured him months earlier, leading Kofi to get the pinfall.

WILLIAM REGAL VS DREW MCINTYRE

This feud is billed as the pride of Britain. Overall this is only a 2 match feud - 1st going to Regal and 2nd going to Drew in the UK TV Tapings in a kind of passing of the torch as the UKs top Wrestler.

Thats it for now, if this blog is well recieved I will do a TNA one as well, and possibly adding a 2nd WWE one. Any Feedback greatly appreciated

Submit "Great Possible Feuds in the WWE" to Digg Submit "Great Possible Feuds in the WWE" to del.icio.us Submit "Great Possible Feuds in the WWE" to StumbleUpon Submit "Great Possible Feuds in the WWE" to Google

Updated 10-29-2011 at 10:04 AM by Frank

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by WrestlingNerd;bt48450[B
    ]Only problem is that McIntyre isn't from Britain. He's Scottish[/B]. I love the idea of Punk vs. Rhodes, but I wouldn't have it for the IC title. I would work on making Rhodes into a main eventer first, having him beat some former World Champions and eventually having him move into the number one contender's spot to face CM Punk for the WWE Championship (after Rhodes loses the IC title of course)... I do like the idea of Kofi vs. Daniel Bryan, but I would have Daniel Bryan move into the main event after Wrestlemania. He's most likely going to win the WHC at WM, and I don't think Kofi should be a main eventer. The Morrison vs. Sin Cara one seems cool too. And I enjoy Morrison MUCH more as a heel. He's plain and boring as a face. The idea of Sin Cara losing his lighting is kinda dumb though. Who really cares if he has to give up the lighting in his matches?.. I know that I wouldn't give a rat's ass either way. Nice pairs though. I'd love to see some of these, just not in the ways that you had them go. The only one I wouldn't wanna see is McIntyre vs. Regal.
    Are you retarded? Britain is England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by pilotboy500
    Truthfully, WWE doesn't care what you people think.

Plus, do you really think you're going to get epic feuds in this day and age? The product moves so fast that feuds last a month.
    Perhaps we don't care that they don't care? Perhaps we enjoy the product enough to be social with other fans and share our own viewpoint? Perhaps you're missing the entire point of this functionality on the site and need a lesson in trying to pick up your teeth with broken fingers?

Epic feuds are possible, but they take time to build. They take a long-term storyline that isn't always on the surface, yet always present. Building epic feud in modern WWE? Orton v. Rhodes, Rhodes v. DiBiase... These guys are essentially lifers, and WWE knows it, they know it, and it gives them the chance to slow burn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucha_Libre
    Are you retarded? Britain is England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
    Technically, you're right. But you wouldn't refer to someone from Scotland as British, would you? You would call them Scottish. Different flags, different accents, different backgrounds. But this is a wrestling website, so none of that really matters here. I don't need a geography lesson.
    DB n Kofi is not a gud one....Kofi is a gud upper-midcarder..not a main eventer....

Sincara Azul Vs JoMo will be a gud one along with Cody vs Punk ( the only diff is..it shud be for World championship not for IC)
    Quote Originally Posted by pilotboy500
    Truthfully, WWE doesn't care what you people think.

Plus, do you really think you're going to get epic feuds in this day and age? The product moves so fast that feuds last a month.
    COUGH orton vs christian COUGH
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahu
    DB n Kofi is not a gud one....Kofi is a gud upper-midcarder..not a main eventer....

Sincara Azul Vs JoMo will be a gud one along with Cody vs Punk ( the only diff is..it shud be for World championship not for IC)
    I used IC to get its presige up
    Wade Barrett vs Shemus
    Beth Phoenix vs Awesome Kong (when she returns) Divas Title match
    Tyson Kid vs Brian Danielson (help Kidd's cred and his own)
    Stick Claudio vs Tyler Black on the main shows
    Dolph vs Swagger by turning one of them face
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.