View RSS Feed

knox

The Evolution of The Miz: From The Real World to WWE Champion

Rating: 4 votes, 1.75 average.
Hey guys, Knox here, hope all is well guys. I'm here to blog about The Miz and kinda sway some of his haters on his side. People really don't realize the fight The Miz went through to get where the hell he is. He busted his ass to get here and that should be the first thing when we look at his transformation from The Real World to making it all the way to the being representing World Wide as THE WWE FREAKIN CHAMPION.

Installment #1: The Real World.
Check this video below to check out where this guy came from. This is one of the most full circling videos I've ever seen. Mike is walking around calling himself "The Miz". He has his plastic belt and is actually in the Real World house fighting people for it as a joke lol.

These people in the house all consider him a joke but try to support him. But looking at this video how many people actually take him serious and believe he can become a professional wrestler? This guy is a joke on this video and he still made it. Check it out now.

Installment #2: The Miz's UPW Appearance
Below is a video of The Miz making a heel appearance at UPW. Honestly I couldn't find videos of his matches at UPW but this is still an awesome heel promo he's cutting. Check it out.

Installment #3: UPW/Tough Enough/Deep South/OVW/Smackdown Host
This video below will be the icing on the cake. It's Miz talking about how much he wanted this. He's saying that people and marks are quick to say he wouldn't be crap without the Real World but that is indeed not true. The Real World gave him exposure but he still busted his ass to get here. He battled in the indies, proved he was tough enough, hosted Smackdown and eventually made it to the big leagues.

Installment #4: The Miz's First Raw Appearance (Diva Search 2006)

Installment #5: The Miz & John Morrison vs Cryme Tyme

Installment #6: The Miz WINS THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
After his huge and long battle to the WWE. He finally accomplished the ultimate goal. He made it.

Conclusion:
There's a huge difference between David Otinga & The Miz. Otunga was on VH1's I Love New York. Used his pull and fell in love with Jennifer Hudson. Then out of nowhere signed a WWE contract. He completely skipped over the indies and within a short time on FCW jumps over everyone and makes it on NXT which turns into the Nexus and a contract as a Raw Superstar.

The Miz actually battled through to make it where he made it. Yeah his journey was alot quicker than others but that's how life it. If were going to waste our time and pick out the indies stars that should be in the WWE then me might as well fire every WWE superstar and start from scratch. Point blank the Miz told every person that doubted him that he can accomplish a nearly impossible goal.

Thanks guys for reading this blog and please take the time and view the videos and hopefully it makes The Miz more credible in your eyes. He came a long way and actually brought alot of life back in the U.S. Title.

Submit "The Evolution of The Miz: From The Real World to WWE Champion" to Digg Submit "The Evolution of The Miz: From The Real World to WWE Champion" to del.icio.us Submit "The Evolution of The Miz: From The Real World to WWE Champion" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Evolution of The Miz: From The Real World to WWE Champion" to Google

Updated 10-27-2011 at 11:04 AM by knox

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Miz seems to get a lot of hate from people on this site. I think he's done a great job at creating a strong heel character. Guys like John Morrison may have more wrestling talent than Miz but their lack of ability on the mic means that they can't connect with the audience in the same way. One of the few wrestlers worth watching nowadays.
    This was a fantastic blog. I have not yet written my first blog for this site, but this was actually the topic I was going to write on. I'm glad I didn't because I could not have said it better myself. I'm not sure why people hate Miz do much, but he has busted his ass to get where he is. Next to John cena he has done the most leg work as champ. He is on shows and ads everywhere. He deserved his run and made the most of it.
    Brilliant blog, I really do think that The Miz has potential to be the new John Cena, I can just see it in him. Guys like Alberto Del Rio didn't work hard at all. He complained and complained and then he just he finally got given the belt, unlike The Miz who worked from the beginning.
    I've always liked The Miz. I put him up there as one of the greatest talkers in WWE history. And he isn't even done yet. He is also a very good ring worker, and does have the respect of the locker room as well. But they keep relegating him to Tag Team work. He needs to be in singles.
    The Miz is without a doubt talented, however I still don't think he is credible enough to be a real big star in the WWE. I just don't think he has that "IT" factor. When I think about attending a WWE show, I think about guys like Randy Orton, John Cena, and even Dolph Ziggler. The Miz just doesn't pop up right away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine
    I've always liked The Miz. I put him up there as one of the greatest talkers in WWE history. And he isn't even done yet. He is also a very good ring worker, and does have the respect of the locker room as well. But they keep relegating him to Tag Team work. He needs to be in singles.
    Agreed, but you have to admit... With his work with Morrison, and now Truth, he makes tag-team wrestling exciting again... Miz & Morrison was just an amazing tag-team, and I agree with them they where/are the greatest tag-team of the 21st century (next to MCMG though :P, i'm a huge fan)... And now his work with Truth is just really good. Miz SHOULD be in singles, but he's amazing in tag-teams as well
    Thanks guys, you all certainly broght up some points I forgot to mention and that's the face that The Miz has sort of reinvented tag team wrestling with great partners like The Big Show, John Morrison & R-Truth. @Toobeastly33, thanks alot for reminding me about all the promo and media work The Miz does. He's damn near been a spokesman for the upcoming WWE 12' video game. Not to mention all the radio interviews and talk shows he appears on. I'd say The Miz, Cena & Kofi are some of the top media promoters the WWE has.

Thanks everyone you all hit the nail on the head.

@Beast, you made some cool points too. I for one hated the Miz because I watched him on the Real World when it was actually happening and I always said "This guy is a joke". He made it in an era of today, if this was the early 2000s the Miz probably wouldn't be here.

I wouldn't consider him a filler champion though. I'd consider Sheamus or Del Rio as fillers. The Miz actually has a huge fan base behind him and he has alot of guys that hate him as well.

As a wrestler, you want people to love you because when your music hits, they'll make noise. But if people hate you, you also want them to show it. When the Miz's music hits, you here those boos louder than ever. Poor guys like Drew McCintyre has haterz but his haters dont give him no reaction so it makes drew look irrelevant.

The Miz reminds me of the 2003 Cena. A huge midcarder heel that rose through the ranks quick and had limited wrestling skills but their mouths is what got them to the promise land.

I just always give the Miz respect because he stepped up big time as a heel. Over the past 6 years the WWE has been looking for top heels that could take this business to new heights. Look at everyone who failed. The Miz stepped up and worked his way here,

But yeah man I definitely understand your standpoint lol I use to hate the Miz too. I sort of still do but this blog is more so showing the Miz respect for even getting here. Dude was a joke on here. But damn right I'm surprised that he's grown on me
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.