View RSS Feed

WWEINMYBLOOD

WWE Superstars Who Should Of Won The WWE Title & World Heavy Weight By NOW!

Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.
Should Have Won WWE Title By NOW!

#1 Cody Rhodes
#2 Wade Barret( W The 1st NEXUS)

Shouldnt Have Won The WWE Title

#1 The Miz- Too Much Of A Title For Him
#2 Sheamus- It Was Too Soon, Hes No Brock Lesnar
#3 Rey Misterio- This Is A Joke!

Should Have Won The World Heavy Weight Title By NOW!

#1 Dolph Ziggler (For More Than A Few Days)
#2 Sheamus
# 3 Cody Rhodes

Shouldnt Have Wont The World Heavy Weight Title

#1 Khali- This Was A Joke To The Title

THE WAY IT SHOULD BE RIGHT NOW ( MY OPINION)

WWE Champion- CM Punk
World Heavy Weight Champion- Cody Rhodes
Intercontinental Champion- Alberto Del Rio For YEARS!!!
U.S Champion- John Morrison
Tag Team Champions- Awesome Truth
Divas- Beth Phoenix
Royal Rumber Winner- Sheamus Or Wade Barret

Main Event @ Wrestlemania Instead Of What They Have This Year

The Undertaker Vs John Cena 20-0 So Taker Can Retire
Triple H Vs The Rock With Some Sort Of Stipulation
Steel Cage Match Big Show, vs Mark Henry,vs Kane, vs Brodus Clay
WWE Title Cm Punk Vs Randy Orton Vs Chris Jericho( IF HE RETURNS)
World Heavy Weight Title Cody Rhodes Vs Dolph Ziggler vs Christian
IC Title Alberto Del Rio Vs Sin Cara Vs Rey Misterio
Divas Doesnt Matter!
U.S Title Alex Riley,vs Jack Swagger, vs Zack Ryder, vs Daniel Bryan
Tag Team Title Ladder Match Air Boom vs Awesome Truth vs John Morrison & Justin Gabriel

Submit "WWE Superstars Who Should Of Won The WWE Title & World Heavy Weight By NOW!" to Digg Submit "WWE Superstars Who Should Of Won The WWE Title & World Heavy Weight By NOW!" to del.icio.us Submit "WWE Superstars Who Should Of Won The WWE Title & World Heavy Weight By NOW!" to StumbleUpon Submit "WWE Superstars Who Should Of Won The WWE Title & World Heavy Weight By NOW!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    you're stupid.....
    Rey is a legend been doing work for them for years and loved by fans thats why he got it....
    John Morrison is U.S. Champ, yet he isn't in the title match?!?!?! yup you stupid
    I agree somewhat with the last comment. everyone has a right to their opinion. think about it this way: certain people need titles to improve their title, but im not taking this approach. Ziggler is a former champion. like miz, and henry, they deserve more opportunities to the title. what about those who arent getting world title shots: sheamus...although he well earned his first 2, kofi k, john morrisson (not counting ECW), ted dibiase jr ( he needs more tv time), chavo guererro, hardcore holly, jack swagger, nikolai volkoff...i mean vladimir kozlov and drew mcintyre. these guys can go and put on a show. they are excellent in the ring , and can carry the roster for a few years. all these guys i mentioned in the latter are all guys who we really love or we really hate. there is lots of favoritism in the back. too many veterans getting too many chances and others are not getting enough ring time.

Quote Originally Posted by amsrock
    you're stupid.....
    Rey is a legend been doing work for them for years and loved by fans thats why he got it....
    John Morrison is U.S. Champ, yet he isn't in the title match?!?!?! yup you stupid
    Hm you make a few good points however Miz is easily the top heel on RAW, he can wrestle a decent match and he's fantastic on the mic, what can I say, he's AWWWWWESOME! Rey Mysterio is over so well with the fans plus he helped to revolutionise the international market with his Latino roots. He definitely deserved the WWE title at some point. Undertaker vs Cena would make no sense, they've spent the vast majority of their time on opposing brands with very little interaction. I don't like the idea of 2 triple threats for the world title matches. There's no John Morrison in the US Title match BUT then again those are just my opinions, nice blog man.
    Ever since Hogan beat the Iron Sheik the belt has been "WHORED OUT". The IC belt used to have more clout than the Heavyweight Belt. Use to the HW Belt goes to the guy who draws merch and the IC goes to guy who deserves to be champ. Don't know how it works now because I quit watching The World Wrestling Embarrassment years ago.
    slow builds like cody and dolph is how you build stars. I'm happy they are not champions WWE or World Champion yet
    Crap blog your way off the mark boy & im not gonna waste my time telling you why
    I will never understand how people come on here and trash people's blogs in a disrespectful manner. Its one thing to disagree with his opinions but to verbally insult him through a computer is very low class and a coward move.

I disagree with you about Wade Barrett. I think his build was way too fast and the WWE pulled a smooth move not throwing the belt on him. But believe you me, I'll have Barrett as WWE champ any day over Del Rio so me and you do see eye to eye in that respect.

As far as the rest, I 100% agree. Dolph, Cody & Sheamus are some of the most exciting guys to watch. Especially DOlph Ziggler, I've been a fan of his since 2008 when he was first repackaged and he has yet to disappoint.

Good blog dude and don't worry about the haters disrespecting you. People think its easy to blog and get everyone to agree with your views. Keep blogging bro.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.