View RSS Feed

Lucha_Libre

Top 5 PPVS of 2011

Rating: 5 votes, 2.60 average.
Wasson everyone Lucha_Libre here discussing the Top PPVS of 2011 so far.

5. LETHAL LOCKDOWN

Recently watched highlights to refresh my memory and it was quite good. In my view Jarrett/Angle was the best in their rivarly - Mr Anderson used a weapon from Hulk Hogan to firmly cement his heel status and the Xscape match was Awesome

4. EXTREME RULES
This PPV was great - Christian winning the WHC was excellent. The Sheamus/Kingson Tables match was fine as was the steel cage. My favourite was Punk/Orton or Rhodes/Mysterio

3. BOUND FOR GLORY
This looked awesome on paper and some matches delierved. Roode/Angle was good until Roode got screwed and Austin Aries vs Kendrick was awesome. Overall a solid show

2. DESTINATION X
1 word - AWESOME. The fatal four way match for the title AWESOME. Daniels/Styles was alright but not as good as their previous matches but overall a very good show.

1.MONEY IN THE BANK
Punks promos got us all intrested, plus the fact that the PPV had 2 MITB matches made it abosutely awesome. In my book Punk/Cena is easily match of the year. We saw the 1st participant into the Hall of Pain, Bryan and Del Rio gets there moments in the spotlight plus we saw Christian win the WHC

Submit "Top 5 PPVS of 2011" to Digg Submit "Top 5 PPVS of 2011" to del.icio.us Submit "Top 5 PPVS of 2011" to StumbleUpon Submit "Top 5 PPVS of 2011" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

pretty accurate list
    ya accurate list for sure. i was at mitb live in chi...90/10 punk no joke. a group of ten or so men were chanting his name in the lobby. electric night, good matches, amazing main event and EVERYONE went home happy.
    ok not meaning offence buy guys above me r right as it's lockdown not lethal lockdown and the fatal four way at dx was a no.1 contender match pls in my option the list is all wrong
    u cant spell, and that is all wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by lewism173
    ok not meaning offence buy guys above me r right as it's lockdown not lethal lockdown and the fatal four way at dx was a no.1 contender match pls in my option the list is all wrong
    In the words of Stone Cold

WHAT
    ROH's Best in the World is another one that should be considered on that list. I didn't see any of the TNA PPVs besides Bound For Glory, which was good, so I can't really criticize this list, but based on what I've actually seen, TNA PPVs are crap 95% of the time. Solid list though.
    Quote Originally Posted by WrestlingNerd
    ROH's Best in the World is another one that should be considered on that list. I didn't see any of the TNA PPVs besides Bound For Glory, which was good, so I can't really criticize this list, but based on what I've actually seen, TNA PPVs are crap 95% of the time. Solid list though.
    Sorry I live in the UK so I can't see ROH

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.