View RSS Feed

Lucha_Libre

Dream TNA vs WWE Matches

Rating: 4 votes, 2.00 average.
Wasson everyone Lucha_Libre here with my 3rd blog in 2 days and now I want to discuss Dream TNA VS WWE matches. As long as their currently on the roster then they're aloud in the blog. I'm imaging this was tomorrow - so no Kharma or Hogan or Flair. Plus Heel or faces dont matter in this blog

MATCH 1 - TLC

SAMOA JOE AUSTIN ARIES VS CM PUNK VSWILLIAM REGAL

4 technical experts in the ring together. I know we've already seen Joe/Punk but I would pay to see it again. If I got to pick the winner I'd pick Austin Aries because he would need the win more at his stage of his career

MATCH 2 - 8 MAN TAG TEAM MATCH

BEER MONEY INC. & MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUNS VS AIR BOOM AND SWIGSZAG

This has the potential to be a great match with 8 all round great athletes. I'd be particuarly intrested in Roode/Bourne. I'd have WWE going over here.

MATCH 3 - NO HOLDS BARRED

MATT MORGAN VS SHEAMUS

I'd be really intrested in this match. I was debating over to put Triple H or Sheamus in but I'd thought this match would be more entertaining. The battle of the bicycle kicks. Matt Morgan would go over after interference from Crimson.

MATCH 4 - DIVAS TAG TEAM

GAIL KIM AND MICKIE JAMES VS NATAYLA AND BETH PHOENIX

In my view this is the best match we can get out of the Divas/Knockouts. It will be intresting how Beth & Nattie Treat Gail Kim after the battle Royal Fiasco. I'd have Mickie going over Nattie to even the scores

MATCH 5 - SUBMISSION MATCH

KURT ANGLE VS DANIEL BRYAN

Every WRESTLING fans dream match. Overall Bryan would go over in a passing of the torch

MATCH 6 - FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE

AJ STYLES VS JOHN MORRISON

Any reason to state why these 2 are together. Morrison goes over

MATCH 7 - SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE

MR ANDERSON VS CODY RHODES W/ SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE RANDY ORTON

Why Randy Orton as special guest referee I hear you cry. Well it's because hes had issues with both. Mr Anderson would go over here.

MATCH 8 - LAST MAN STANDING MATCH

CHRISTOPHER DANIELS VS SIN CARA

Christopher Daniels is 1 of the technicially best in the world. With him in the ring with Sin Cara he may be able to cut out some of the botches. Daniels to win to even the score and let all hold on the last match

MATCH 9 - LADDER MATCH

BRIAN KENDRICK VS CHRISTIAN

I will tell you all now that I am the biggest Brian Kendrick and Christian fans around. This match is heaven in my wrestling world. Overall Christian goes over to give the win to the WWE

Submit "Dream TNA vs WWE Matches" to Digg Submit "Dream TNA vs WWE Matches" to del.icio.us Submit "Dream TNA vs WWE Matches" to StumbleUpon Submit "Dream TNA vs WWE Matches" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Nice try dude but everything apart from Bryan/Angle would be utter garbage.
    Why John over AJ. Morrison's in the dog house and is just jobbing. Besides that he is just a spot monkey in the WWE anyway.
    I like it. The only thing Is I dont like the First match. Maybe have that as a fatal 4 way match. I think also Sting Vs Taker should be up there, and Roode vs HHH( identical in ring and look)
    dumb, never would c punk loosing that match and regal shouldnt even be in the convo, aj has to win no matter who he faces from wwe
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy71995
    I like it. The only thing Is I dont like the First match. Maybe have that as a fatal 4 way match. I think also Sting Vs Taker should be up there, and Roode vs HHH( identical in ring and look)
    Didn't even think of that. Good call
    whatever you dumbass
    [QUOTE=Ain't No Grave;bt48298]Nice try dude but everything apart from Bryan/Angle would be utter garbage.[/QUOTE]
    No Dolph Vs. Aries???

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.