View RSS Feed

deadly56

Rising talent being used or misused

Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.
Rising talent being used or misused

Hi guys it is me again.I wanted to write something like this for a long time but never came the time to do it,in this blog im saying my view how WWE are treating new commers.

I always here people complaining about how young talent are not being used properly.when they are used they destroy guys like big show,then I hear people say guys like Big Show,Kane ect are turnishing there career by putting over young rising talent.My view on this is I don't have a problem when veterans put over talent it is the way they are putting over talent, it is just disgraceful.It is exactly like Cena matches but the opposite,when rising talent have there matches they beat down the veteran 80 percent of the match and win,whith Cena he gets beat down 80 percent of the match but he still wins.Now a days Cena is improving himself in the ring so I got no problem at the moment whith him in the ring.

Anyway back to the topic.When people like Rey mysterio get beaten by Rising talent, isn't it weried how sonner or later there in a number #1 contender or even already in a match for the World title.Even if they do pull of being champion it is just not believable, the rising talent that kicked there ass should of been champion if that is the case.

All the build up the veteran had in there career would just be for nothing, because in two or three matches they will look like trash to rising talent.Did the veteren deserve that not really,maby if they have backstage heat or not connecting whith the crowd any more,but they still should not be destroyed because of a few incedents.I got a simple easy solution for the veteren to put over talent and not look like trash doing so.

When rising talent do finaly have there match whith veterans they don't have to win straight away you know,they could be both showing of there moves against each other in a evenly balanced match.When they do face again the rising talent doesn't have to win just because it is the secound match.what WWE can do is let the rising talent be better than last time and let he or she look like they were going to win, but maby some one could interfere or one of them get a fake injury so the ref stops the match,im sure WWE could think of somethink like that.This doesn't have to apply to everyone, maby even sometimes let them win against the veteren first time around,all im saying is they can try something different they don't have to let the rising talent destroy the veteren all the time.

Thanks for reading,I would like to hear your thoughts on my blog and if you would like to add anythink.

Submit "Rising talent being used or misused" to Digg Submit "Rising talent being used or misused" to del.icio.us Submit "Rising talent being used or misused" to StumbleUpon Submit "Rising talent being used or misused" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It's a good blog, little hard to read though.

I agree with your points, just make sure the next time you devide the blog into sections to make it easier to read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags
    It's a good blog, little hard to read though.

I agree with your points, just make sure the next time you devide the blog into sections to make it easier to read.
    Took my words exactly
    thatz te way they did with Cody..Cody lost sme matches to Bob Holly...but with every match he improved n made ppl believe that he's gonna win..but, lost to Bob...n after few matches he had one win on Bob...which also looked natural....n bob felt respect for him..n together they made a TT n Cody got right stage..to prove himself by turning a heel against his mentor...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.