View RSS Feed

Lucha_Libre

My Dream Summerslam 2012 including recent WWE superstars

Rate this Entry
Wasson people Lucha_Libre here on my 1st blog so don't be too criticial

TO BE ABLE TO HAVE A SLOT ON THIS PPV

You've must have WRESTLED for the WWE since Wrestlemania 25 (Non-Exclusive) so NO Rock, Stone Cold, Samoa Joe or JBL. Divas will be involved. Managers are aloud but a limit of 1 (so Dolph for Example can't have Maria and Vickie)

MATCH 1 - LADDER MATCH FOR THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

REY MYSTERIO VS SIN CARA VS JOHN MORRISON VS KOFI KINGSTON VS EVAN BOURNE VS DANIEL BRYAN

Is there any need to explain why these people are in a match together. They can all pull of exciting moments with anyone and being a ladder match will only futher this. I would have Evan Bourne going over here after Sin Cara and John Morrison simulteniously pull off the swanton and starship pain from the Top of the ladder onto Kingston and Mysterio Respectively. After this Bryan would climb the ladder but Bourne would slingshot into him - knocking him off - then he would climb the ladder and get the win.

MATCH 2 - TAG TEAM ELIMINATION MATCH FOR THE WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS

TRIPLE H AND SHAWN MICHAELS VS UNDERTAKER AND CHRIS JERICHO.

Yes I know the team of Chris Jericho and Undertaker are a random teaming but in storyline they don't like each other but have a common enemy in DX making this match. Any combination of these 4 people can make a classic match. I would have the final 2 being Jericho and Triple H - with HBK running in when the ref is down seemingly trying to help Hunter but actually hits Sweet Chin Muisc on Him creating a feud.

MATCH 3 - 5 WAY FOR THE WWE DIVAS TITLE

TRISH STRATUS VS NATAYLA VS BETH PHOENIX VS VS KHARMA VS MICHELLE McCOOL

Easily the 5 best women in WWE in the past 3 years so wh not put them together. I would have McCool pinning Kharma clean using a new finisher - the reverse DDT

MATCH 4 - SINGLES MATCH

CODY RHODES VS CM PUNK

I believe these 2 men have the potential for not only a great match but great mic work as well. If I was booking - I would add the stiupulation that the winner gets to pick the annouce team. Punk wins but turns heel the next night on raw and says that not only he will join the annouce team - he will be join by a already villain Jerry Lawler and Cody Rhodes with JR replacing them when they have matches. They form a stable called Bomb Droppers.

MATCH 5 - LAST MAN STANDING MATCH FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

EDGE VS CHRISTIAN

I was really looking forward to a feud between these 2 before Edge retire do in my WWE World they have a match. Both men his 1 killswitch, 1 spear and 1 1 man con-chair-to. The end comes when Christian hits a frog splash keeping Edge down for the 10.

MATCH 6 - GRUDGE MATCH

BRET HART VS WILLIAM REGAL

Both technical experts with my 2 favourite submission moves (Sharpshooter and Regal Stretch) and they both I believe will pull the best out of Each other. I would have William Regal winning this - setting up a match with Christian at the England TV Tapings and him winning the World Heavyweight Championship

MATCH 7 - SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE MATCH FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

JOHN CENA VS DOLPH ZIGGLER W/ SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE KANE

The only reason for this match is for a passing of the torch leading Dolph to become the new face of WWE

So thats my 1st blog over with so please comment on what you think

Submit "My Dream Summerslam 2012 including recent WWE superstars" to Digg Submit "My Dream Summerslam 2012 including recent WWE superstars" to del.icio.us Submit "My Dream Summerslam 2012 including recent WWE superstars" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Dream Summerslam 2012 including recent WWE superstars" to Google

Updated 11-06-2011 at 02:28 PM by Lucha_Libre

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

good dream card, except tons of assholes to shit on this and call it unrealstic to make themselves feel better. Those that can't understand the difference between reality and fantasy.

nice blog
    A Cody Rhodes & Cm Punk would be gold. Good booking man, great blog
    Wow I dont really get most this dream booking.... First thing is, Is Bret Hart the Bret Hart of the early and mid 90s or the same Bret Hart that has been on WWE TV that cant take a Bump?

Why Would Cody Rhodes and CM Punk have a match to pick the annouce team? why would Cody Rhodes have that kinda pull to let Punk have any annouce team of his choosing?

Ziggler and Cena has happened a few times i woudlnt call it a dream match, Putting Kane the special Ref just makes no sence..... Plus Cena is pretty young and still far from retiring so I dont know why he have to pass the torch.

Good Call on Edge and Christian.... Awesome feud it would be.
    I would change a few things:

1. I don't think it's realistic to have Michelle pinning Kharma from a reverse DDT. It would take more than that.
    2. Why is Kane the guest ref in a WWE title match?
    3. I personally don't like the idea of 'Taker and Y2J being a team. If anything, Kane should be in this match instead of Jericho.

Overall though, its a great card. The best match on there would have to be Punk vs. Rhodes.
    hmm i do not understand ur logic in having this PPV for 2012..nevertheless..i liked two things..

1. MATCH 5 - LAST MAN STANDING MATCH FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP::EDGE VS CHRISTIAN

my gawd...wat a match it can be...I mean they had a wonderful ladders match at their split...but then both were though gr8 but green when compared to what they r now..I thought WWE wud have this one after Xtian returned...but, alas...they dropped the ball on this rivalry which mt hav taken WWE to another place...2 of my all time favos...edge shud be with his ever the oppurtunist gimmick n Xtian shud be in his Instant classic gimmick of TNA...they wud make a gr8 match...(damn me...I luv E&C at watever they do!!)

2. BRET HART VS WILLIAM REGAL
    Another 2 wrestlers who make my all time fav list...Bret is my The most favo of all time....
    But, this wud be a gr8 match in their prime...now though Regal is in gud shape..but, Bret is not at all in a shape to even run through the ropes...but, this is one of my dream matches along with Kurt vs Bret...
    I like this

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.