View RSS Feed

Gabriel_Blaze

Goldust- A Blog about Him finally!

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
Intro

Hey its Gabriel, and I would like to say that Goldust is one of the most funniest wrestlers ever to bless a promo. I must admit I may be one of the few guys exicted about his return to wrestling. Personally I want to see Booker T and goldust do a program, or Goldust and his Real life half brother Cody Rhodes! I only hope he drops the stupid shock gimmick...If you did not know the reason Goldust has random shocks was a assualt by then Evolution members Randy Orton and Batista. They threw him into a circuit, and his character was shocked!
First I would like to explain one of Goldust's promo as an example.Better than Santino by a mile.

Goldust Impersonating the Rock
This was around the time Goldust was hanging with Booker T. This time he had a wig, and Rock signature shades on Impersonating his "Can you smell" catchphrase. only to be interupted by the real rock who proceeded to dis him, and even going as far as to copy Goldust's deep beathe he does. Finally Goldust gets shushed by booker T and gets a big Sucka! in his face for starting the "Can you Dig that.

Side Note: most of his stuff is on youtube if you want to watch it. Great stuff

Gimmick Misperciption

Goldust is not Gay! He is the bizzare as coined by vince Mcmahon himself. He tried to get inside his opponents heads, by doing some of the weirdest borderline homo stuff. He pulled it off a little to well, because normal wrestling fans kept calling him gay. He pull the character off with ease, and seeing him interact with multiple superstars was funny stuff. I am not saying he did not do anything questionable homoness in the ring, but it was not even close to the TNA Orlando Jordan gimmick. Jeez that was the just hard to watch! So just realize that he supposed to weird and Bizzare not Gay and Butt Happy .

My Plans for Goldie

He should be put in the mix, for the IC title, but after the Cody and Orton plays out of course, but I think he should be given the title just to give the title some prestige. Goldust is a veteran of the square circle and knows how to wrestle a good match. Given the right storyline he can put someone over. I think part of the push for Booker before WM 18 was because him and goldust's funny momments. So whould be the lucky wrestler to get into a all out brawl with Goldust for the IC title? I know who I want to be?, but do you the readers. think, or what should be a better plan for Goldust.

Reactions?

Thanks for reading

Submit "Goldust- A Blog about Him finally!" to Digg Submit "Goldust- A Blog about Him finally!" to del.icio.us Submit "Goldust- A Blog about Him finally!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Goldust- A Blog about Him finally!" to Google

Tags: goldust
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Agree that GD can bring in the funnies, and a decent enough wrestler. But the promo you picked out is one of his weakest, as bar the "corpse bride" admission, it was Rocky/Bookers lead.

But I do think he could play off of Orton, EDT and others very well. Bit difficult to walk the PG tightrope, though.
    this is one of his best promos as far as comedic relief lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bnmA45Ro5I

Great blog BTW
    Goldust is truly one of a kind. You don't see many wrestlers who don't mind taking a backseat to younger talent, and training others (he trained most of the Divas). I don't know why they didn't use him more over his lengthy career, but I wish they would have. I wouldn't mind seeing him in the IC title picture either, preferably with Cody Rhodes, if thats still possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One
    Goldust is truly one of a kind. You don't see many wrestlers who don't mind taking a backseat to younger talent, and training others (he trained most of the Divas). I don't know why they didn't use him more over his lengthy career, but I wish they would have. I wouldn't mind seeing him in the IC title picture either, preferably with Cody Rhodes, if thats still possible.
    I doubt you'd find many men who aren't willing to get in the ring and put some semi-clad young women into some holds...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.