View RSS Feed

Dr. Death

My Top 10 Picks for Worst Broken Bones in Wrestling History.

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
I've seen reports like this before on many forums, but thought I'd like to share some of my picks. Warning some footage may be graphic!

10. Sting breaks Rick Rude's Neck ending Rude's career:

9. Joey Mercury gets hurt via a Ladder Match at Armageddon:

8. Benoit breaks Sabu's Neck:

7. FMW Hayabusa broken neck:

6. Owen Hart Breaks Steve Austin's Neck at Summerslam 97:

5. Shawn Michaels Breaks His Ribs at WrestleMania XXIV:

4. Mankind breaks his collar bone at HIAC vs Undertaker:

3. Snitsky Breaks Kane's Throat!:

2. Kane Crushes Shawn Michaels' Throat 6/14/04: (FFW to 5:30 of clip)

1. Sid Vicious Breaks His Leg:

These accidents were not scripted and actually happened, the accidents themselves anyway. I wanted to point out that although a lot of wrestling is scripted, these men and women are athletes and risk injury every time they put on a show. We have our favorite characters, and characters we love to hate, but I feel that we must show respect for this profession called Sports Entertainment/ aka/ Pro Wrestling. Hope you all enjoy.

Submit "My Top 10 Picks for Worst Broken Bones in Wrestling History." to Digg Submit "My Top 10 Picks for Worst Broken Bones in Wrestling History." to del.icio.us Submit "My Top 10 Picks for Worst Broken Bones in Wrestling History." to StumbleUpon Submit "My Top 10 Picks for Worst Broken Bones in Wrestling History." to Google

Tags: broken bones
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Great blog. For the Rick Rude injury, I though it was stupid that the ground on the outside wasn't level.
    I would've put Mabel at #1 when he broke his leg in ECW. It was the exact same thing Sid did but way worse, then The Sandman comes in not realizing what's happening and wacks the mess out of him with the cane!
    pretty sure #2 and #3 were kayfabe
    i hate watching the sid clip
    poor guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ron
    I would've put Mabel at #1 when he broke his leg in ECW. It was the exact same thing Sid did but way worse, then The Sandman comes in not realizing what's happening and wacks the mess out of him with the cane!
    I haven't seen this about Mabel, maybe I should check it out
    I will never ever forget Sid's leg. That was just one of the worst breaks I've ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by CM_SUXX_NOT
    pretty sure #2 and #3 were kayfabe
    ya they were def kayfabe. sid no brainer number one, i was watching live and flipped out. the storyline got fucked and roadwarrior animal just stood there like a dumbass who cant improvise. one thing that many wrestlers dont have now a days...ability to improv if needed.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.