View RSS Feed

Big Ron

Hulkamaina 2011

Rate this Entry
First things first, I understand that every side has 3 stories (my side, your side and the truth) and despite drinking haterade I acknowledge I am just a fan, nothing more nothing less and could not do the stuff these guys do. I am just a critic.

So the world is in an uproar over Hogan vs Styles via Twitter? The issue is AJ has helped build TNA and Hogan walked in and gets a paycheck (a very big paycheck) and for what? His name that’s it. Should Hogan have been in the main event? NO! If you cant wrestle don’t get inside the squared circle. Obviously I am not the only person who feels this way, look at the BFG attendance. Especially in Philly where the fans are as REAL as it gets. The most important thing about this is Hogan started it, whether it’s a work or a shoot you just don’t put the company’s business out there like that.

For all you out there reading this (and I am sure I am going to take some heat) I ask what has Hogan truly done to make himself so great? He held the attendance record for years when him and ANDRE main evented Mania 3, where Hogan half assed body slammed the giant (Ken Patera who’s a lot smaller than Hogan did this years before that Mania). The greatest thing that Hogan did was join generations of fans. Abby The Butcher said it best, “Wrestling skips generations.” Meaning that every other ten years or so its over or its not. This is coming from a man who’s been in the business for 7 decades. Hogan and Hulkamania made it awesome to sit down with mom and dad and watch. KUDOS TO THAT, NOBODY COMES CLOSE TO THAT EXCEPT FLAIR. But besides a haymaker, big boot and leg drop what makes him so great? Today’s wrestling needs more than that especially when all you can do toady is just throw the haymaker.

Hogan is an American Icon, an American Hero and because of him I call everybody “brother.” I am a Hulkamaniac and I am NWO 4-Life. Because of him I still say my prayers and eat my vitamins. Nobody else in the history of the sport has ever had the “IT” factor like Hogan, but please Hogan realize your time is up and stop pissing on your legacy because its hard to watch and it’s ruining TNA!

Submit "Hulkamaina 2011" to Digg Submit "Hulkamaina 2011" to del.icio.us Submit "Hulkamaina 2011" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hulkamaina 2011" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Well Hogan has done a lot in this business. I'm not really a Hogan fan but you seem to be judging him solely on his in ring performances, which I admit were never that great, however there is much more to it than that. Other than Rock and Austin, Hogan has been this business's biggest draw. And besides, everything you said in your last paragraph answers your own question on "what" Hogan has done to make him so great. Regardless, I do agree with you however that he needs to step away. The reality is, is that he is simply past his time. But with his divorce and tarnished reputation it's likely that he needs the money which is a damn shame.
    Its not all about your pure wrestling ability its about how you sell the match & your character inside & out the ring...... sigh.
    Why has he tarnished his rep what a load of crap
    Hogan has tarnished his rep. People wont remember him for WM3, WM5, WM6, NWO or even WM18, they will remember him for TNA. especially the younger kids. My boy watches wrestling and likes the Miz, Punk, HHH Sheamus, RVD and Kurt Angle and even Sting. He knows who Hogan is, but he sees him as an old man that doesnt wrestle. He even said to me the last time he watched TNA, dad why does he talk all the time, TNA is boring. Then I put RAW on and he is happy. Maybe if my kid got to see AJ v Angle or Roode v whomever instad of watching Hogans Talk Show then he woul be more willing to watch. But it is painfully sore to watch Hogan & even Flair who especially looks terrible wrestling at his age. Not that he is bad, hes not great, but he shows his age. My boy doesnt know Hogan slammed Andre at WM3 and probaly doesnt care either, the Hogan he will remember is the Hogan of today.
    Hogan SUCKS!! He sucked when he started, he sucks now, he's always sucked both inside and outside the ring. (Beefcake can testify to that). Hogan can't sell any move nor can he complete a move - never could. He wouldn't be sh** if it wasn't for McMahon and all of Hogans opponents who made him look decent.
    Absolute dribble!
    QUOTE=kashani1984;bt48026]Hogan has tarnished his rep. People wont remember him for WM3, WM5, WM6, NWO or even WM18, they will remember him for TNA. especially the younger kids. My boy watches wrestling and likes the Miz, Punk, HHH Sheamus, RVD and Kurt Angle and even Sting. He knows who Hogan is, but he sees him as an old man that doesnt wrestle. He even said to me the last time he watched TNA, dad why does he talk all the time, TNA is boring. Then I put RAW on and he is happy. Maybe if my kid got to see AJ v Angle or Roode v whomever instad of watching Hogans Talk Show then he woul be more willing to watch. But it is painfully sore to watch Hogan & even Flair who especially looks terrible wrestling at his age. Not that he is bad, hes not great, but he shows his age. My boy doesnt know Hogan slammed Andre at WM3 and probaly doesnt care either, the Hogan he will remember is the Hogan of today.[/QUOTE]
    Crap! Crap! Crap!
    [QUOTE=Dr. Death;bt48034]Hogan SUCKS!! He sucked when he started, he sucks now, he's always sucked both inside and outside the ring. (Beefcake can testify to that). Hogan can't sell any move nor can he complete a move - never could. He wouldn't be sh** if it wasn't for McMahon and all of Hogans opponents who made him look decent.[/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Theicon
    Crap! Crap! Crap!
    The only thing that's crap around here is the idiots that buy into the "Hogan made wrestling" bullsh**!!! Hogan made NOTHING!!! We the fans made Wrestling what it is today!!! Have A Nice Day!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.