View RSS Feed

Shaz11

WWE dropping the ball on Drew McIntyre

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Hey guys this is my 2nd blog and I'll be writing about WWE dropping the ball on Drew McIntyre and I hope you enjoy while reading!!!

1. Chosen One?
When Drew got introduced as the 'Chosen One' by Vince McMahon he had a fantastic career in store for him, he was 100% hyped up. He beat John Morrison to win the Intercontinental Champion, which was a great feud in my opinion and he teamed with Cody Rhodes to win the Tag Team Champion in a five team tag-turmoil. And then the moment came when WWE started to drop the ball on him........ THEY LOST THE TAG TITLES TO DAVID OTUNGA AND JOHN CENA, WTF!?. What the hell were WWE thinking!!!, this was a huge loss for the WWE and I hope they regret what they done!

2. Abilities
He has a sick Scottish accent including brilliant mic skills, he has fantastic in-ring ability. And don't forget the good looks! So technically he has a FULL PACKAGE! He also has a similar personality to Randy Orton

3. How WWE could make him the 'Chosen One' again?
If your not going to use him then turn him face! He could have a feud with Dolph Ziggler and win the United States Champion, which could lead to Ziggler and Jack Swagger having a tag team program. And there are many superstars that he can feud with other babyfaces such as Alex Riley, John Morrison or Mason Ryan
Another option, have him in the Tag Team picture, he can be in a tag with Riley, Zack Ryder or Tylor Reks.

McIntyre has so much potential to be a top superstar, its just a shame that WWE have dropped the ball on him, hopefully he gets the push he deserves.

If your bored or anything read my 1st blog about the futures of WWE http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...f-WWE#comments

Well thats it from me guys, I hope you enjoyed the blog, I would also like some of your feedback/opinions, I apoligize for any spelling mistakes, but for now I'm off, Bye!

Submit "WWE dropping the ball on Drew McIntyre" to Digg Submit "WWE dropping the ball on Drew McIntyre" to del.icio.us Submit "WWE dropping the ball on Drew McIntyre" to StumbleUpon Submit "WWE dropping the ball on Drew McIntyre" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    STATE OF THE 'E has nothing compared to this blog
    i thought it was a good blo and i also wonder what has happened with Drew. His feud vs teddy long was so funny and he kayfabe ot rid of matt hardy, he will be pushed again soon
    What Happened with Drew was a few things.

1. The fans didnt care about him.... I remember I always kinda liked Drew but the IWC hated his gutst, There was Blogs and post urging the WWE to fire him how he is useless. Now The IWC is going nuts about how he is the future of wrestling and how he needs to be champion.

2. His Wife Tiffany in the Hotel arrest. That had Drew taking alot of punishment for that.

3. Drew is apart of that new WWE way of handling talent. Push them too the moon and then Jobbed them out so badly that no one gives a crap about them and make them nothing more than squash matches for established guys. Then bring them back up.... WWE does this to humble their talent, See if they are in for the long haul and to see even if they are being jobbed out do the fans still react to them. Cause if you have the fans support while your being burried then they got to get behind you while your being pushed.

Drew is a Talented guy. But I dont think putting him in a tag team with jobbers will do anything for him but push him down the ladder.. Drew needs to be built up, Change some things and tweak himself a bit.... Drew needs a tiny push now and slowly rise and he needs to win Money in the bank next year to really develop himself like the Miz did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Nature boy
    i thought it was a good bloG and i also wonder what has happened with Drew. His feud vs teddy long was so funny and he kayfabe Got rid of matt hardy, he will be pushed again soon
    i guess your G doesn't work...
    edit: oh wait, it worked on 'good'
    Updated 10-15-2011 at 09:01 PM by CM_SUXX_NOT
    There have been mixed feelings about Drew Mcintyre. Some love him, some hate him. But I don't think he was very over with the fans as some of the IWC made him out to be. He drew HUGE heat as The Chosen One, making Teddy's life hell, taking out Matt Hardy, and getting title shot after title shot. But fans didn't really click with his wrestling skills. Hes not an in-great worker. Hes good, but I've heard the crowd with "boring" chants for him before. Hes had good matches over the IC title, and had a great showing at this year's Elimination Chamber PPV, but hes not that over with the fans. So I don't think the WWE dropped the ball on him.
    Drew McIntyre needs his own youtube show. The D! Drew Ayr, Scotland Story.

He'll be US champ in 3 months.
    Here's the deal. They were booking Drew to be the top heel on Smackdown and he definitely was at one point. He went over on guys like John Morrison & R-Truth when they were extremely over faces.

Then the politician Alberto Del Rio gets thrown to the main roster. He whines and complains saying he's leaving if he doesn't get a big initial push.

Alberto Del Rio was the full replacement of Drew McCintyre which sucks.

Its all demographics. Mexicans watch wrestling like the News & Soap Operas. The WWE is doing them a favor by giving them Alberto Del Rio as their World CHamp.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.