View RSS Feed

THE_CRIPPLER

The Smackdown World Title.... Where it needs to Go from Here.

Rate this Entry
Mark Henry has Been on a tear, Beating the unbeatable Orton and basicly squashing him 2 times in a row..... Henry was built up well, But lets face it, Henry is limited and where he goes from here is all down hill. So What The WWE needs to do is Push someone using Henrys momentum.... So what I think should happen? I will Tell you.

I would Have Mark Henry be untouchable. Let him Destroy Big Show and beat him Clean a few times. Let Mark Look Unbeatable, Not only unbeatable but he can barly find anyone that can give him comption. Keep Henry looking strong....... Then Out of no where in a Grand Entrace, Thru Hell, Fire and Brimstone comes Kane. Not the Kane we know, The Kane of Old, Mask and Hair and everything. Have Henry beat him when he comes to the ring but show Fear, Worlds Strongest Slam and then Out of No where Kane "sits Up" Beats Henry down and Choke Slam then Tombstone. Kane makes a statment. Then Have Kane be the unbeatable monster that beat the unbeatable monster Henry has become.

Kane needs to reinvent himself, The last time he did, Raw Ratings had a huge rise..... I say Have him bring out the old Kane atire, Maybe change a few things, I know its hard For Kane to grow his hair but he can have a wig Connected to his mask. I wouldnt be opposed to bringing back Paul bearer if that is even possible........ The Whole thing is Kane realized that he had to find the Monster within and the only way to do that is to go back to the Kane of old, The Kane that had revenge and hate driving him. Now Kane is once again unbeatable. Give him the World title and Build him and maybe Build back Orton and have him be the man to get a fluke win over Kane (Cause you know WWE will wanna put it back on Orton soon).

Glen Jacobs has very little time left in Prowrestling and he still has one big Meaningful run left. WWE could make alot of money off the Kane character, Its been proven before that he brings interes tin storyline and is a great character to build around. Kane is very over with Wrestling fans young and old as a heel or face.

Submit "The Smackdown World Title.... Where it needs to Go from Here." to Digg Submit "The Smackdown World Title.... Where it needs to Go from Here." to del.icio.us Submit "The Smackdown World Title.... Where it needs to Go from Here." to StumbleUpon Submit "The Smackdown World Title.... Where it needs to Go from Here." to Google

Updated 10-14-2011 at 11:38 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    you know what man i was thinking the samething. Kane's break was so random, I definitely think he'll be back with the mask to challenge Big Show. Great ideas man,
    I like this idea, could give SmackDown! a much needed ratings boost. And make Orton look human again.
    The last time I could remember something similar like this happening was when Umaga and Khali were being pushed as unbeatable monsters but WWE dropped the ball when Cena went through them like nothing.
    I like the idea of Henry and Kane getting the same push but doing it right and so far with Henry they are doing it right and later Orton can do the incredible win over the unstoppable monster thing. Kane definitely deserves another push.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaston80
    The last time I could remember something similar like this happening was when Umaga and Khali were being pushed as unbeatable monsters but WWE dropped the ball when Cena went through them like nothing.
    I like the idea of Henry and Kane getting the same push but doing it right and so far with Henry they are doing it right and later Orton can do the incredible win over the unstoppable monster thing. Kane definitely deserves another push.
    Khali was pushed hard but he didnt have the talent or appeal to back it up..... Umaga Was talented but his character was kinda of dated and it was basicly a generic racial stereo type of samoans. There was only so far he can go with it.... Kane has crediblity and he is very believable as a monster that no one can beat. Kane as stood the test of time, He can open up some amazing storylines and bring a much needed breath of fresh air to smackdown.
    Please god no.... I mean all I read on these Blogs is give the young guys a chance.... So the way we intend to address this is by giving the title to Henry and Kane???? Cmon seriously? And someone mentioned Orton as the person to beat the unbeatable??? Really.

Why not have a young gun come in and roll henry after he beat the show clean - like Ryan, like Zeke.... someone fresh. Then you can have Kane back and go old school on them in turn. But to leave any young guys out all together is yet another missed opportunity. Whatever happened to passing the torch...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEelDeal
    Please god no.... I mean all I read on these Blogs is give the young guys a chance.... So the way we intend to address this is by giving the title to Henry and Kane???? Cmon seriously? And someone mentioned Orton as the person to beat the unbeatable??? Really.

Why not have a young gun come in and roll henry after he beat the show clean - like Ryan, like Zeke.... someone fresh. Then you can have Kane back and go old school on them in turn. But to leave any young guys out all together is yet another missed opportunity. Whatever happened to passing the torch...
    Pleaseeee Zeke and Ryder Champion. so just cause they are young they deserve the title.... Kane opens the doors for some increidlbe storylines. I dont care about youth, I want Interesting and compeling...... I damn sure dont wanna see a green ass Ryder and Zeke in my main events. Im tired of people jumping on wagons and demanding main event pushes for people who hasnt earned it or desreve it.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_CRIPPLER
    Pleaseeee Zeke and Ryder Champion. so just cause they are young they deserve the title.... Kane opens the doors for some increidlbe storylines. I dont care about youth, I want Interesting and compeling...... I damn sure dont wanna see a green ass Ryder and Zeke in my main events. Im tired of people jumping on wagons and demanding main event pushes for people who hasnt earned it or desreve it.
    I find it sad when people dont even read what you write - who said anything about Ryder? Seriously if someone got stuck into your blogs with a half assed effort of reading them how would you feel? Pathetic way to respond you should pull your head in and dont be a pratt.

And was just throwing names out there - dont have a problem with your idea but think young blood should be thrown in the mix. Theres plenty of big and small who could get written in over the next 4 weeks while Henry beats up Show.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.