View RSS Feed

knox

45 Greatest Heels of All Time

Rate this Entry
Hey guys Knox here. Honestly, I've been running out of blogging ideas. That's why I've been doing the countdown lists lately. I hate doing these but I love the debates that occur in the comments so I'm all for it. Trust me guys my brain won't be on pause for too long. I'll get back to the usual real blog topics, so this will be one of my last countdown blogs lol.

So yeah, the heels. There have been great heels in all the companies. I want to touch on the 45 greatest. It's hard to cut this list to 5 or 10 so I'm going with 45. Bear with me guys.

This is a very opinionated list. I put quite some names that many wouldn't expect and left out a lot of names that many people wouldn't expect. OPINIONATED.

45 Greatest Heels of All Time:

45. Austin Aries

44. Raven

43. Edge

42. Owen Hart

41. Goldust

40. Booker T

39. Chavo Guerrero

38.The Miz

37. The Honly Tonk Man

36. Shane Douglas

35. Dolph Ziggler

34. Cm Punk

33. William Regal

32. Greg "The Hammer" Valentine

31. Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndoff

30. Jeff Jarrett

29. Michael Cole

28. Ron Bass

27. Bob Backlund

26. Cody Rhodes

25. Bully Ray (WWE & TNA)

24. "King" Harley Race

23. "Macho King" Randy Savage

22. Kevin Sullivan

21. Chris Jericho

20. John Cena (2003)

19. The Rock

18. "The Ravishing" Rick Rude

17. Kurt Angle

16. Jerry "The King" Lawler

15. Arn Anderson

14. "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton (2003-09)

13. Eddie Guerrero

12. "The Game" Triple H

11. "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

10. Kane

9. The Iron Sheik

8. "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig

7. "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

6. Eric Bischoff

5. Vincent K. McMahon

4. "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan (nWo) (1996-98)

3. "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels (1992-95)

2. Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

1. "The Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase Sr.

Hope you all enjoyed. As you can see my views are a bit different from most. Please leave feedback and thanks for reading. Be safe guys and check out my song below.

Submit "45 Greatest Heels of All Time" to Digg Submit "45 Greatest Heels of All Time" to del.icio.us Submit "45 Greatest Heels of All Time" to StumbleUpon Submit "45 Greatest Heels of All Time" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    This is pretty much my list haha
    Nice job
    what about JBL?
    good one @mywine5, i would've added him if i remembered

@donzeldomination, thanks bro, glad someone agrees
    Ummmm The Sheik? Andre The Giant? The Freebirds? Gino Hernandez? Vader? Too many to mention that should at the very least be above Dolph Ziggle.
    @JoePublic, Iron Sheik is #9.

And I left people out its because its a personal list. I just wanted to see what people thought. I can already sense a bit of negative comments in the very near future.

So its not what I forgot, its what I thought.

I never really followed the Freebirds, I never cared much for Vader and liked him better as a face.

I added guys like Dolph Ziggler & Austin Aries because they are two of the top heels today. They are doing a hell of a job right now and personally they make WWE & TNA alot easier to watch for me. I didn't wanna make this one of those list that just praises the 80s and 90s as if they're are no good heels in wrestling today. Their are tons of good heels, they just aren't booked right I.E. McCintyre
    Oh I totally get the nature of the list, to me those are names that are givens, obviously not to you which is fair enough.

Not the Iron Sheik, The Sheik, Detroit's biggest ever heel, the trainer of Sabu and Rob Van Dam and the inspiration of many heels since.

Michael Hayes was an incredible heel, check out his time in WCCW if you're interested in finding out. Him, Terry Gordy and Buddy were amazing.
    Great blog mate, I absolutely agree with Ted Dibiase Sr being first.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.