View RSS Feed

jamez20

Whats up with the WWE copying TNA

Rate this Entry
Whats up with the WWE copying TNA with their production? With all the "paparazzi" type of shit with cameras following wrestlers with questions and making it seem more of a reality show. Since Hogan/Bishoff debut in TNA, they brought in that concept while the WWE used their obvious, pre-orchestrated, traditional interviews and skits. Before, everything was more hokey and predictable in the WWE.

Some examples:
Check out JR's interview after being fired on RAW on their website http://vids.wwe.com/13573/wwecom-exc...ameras-capture

Check out the WWE superstars being interviewed backstage about the "Miz and "Truth" firing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkNCKB9hBRQ

Submit "Whats up with the WWE copying TNA" to Digg Submit "Whats up with the WWE copying TNA" to del.icio.us Submit "Whats up with the WWE copying TNA" to StumbleUpon Submit "Whats up with the WWE copying TNA" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    It's pretty much a new company direction, sink or swim, save the flailing product, try new things out, even if they're somewhat similar. In my opinion when TNA does it it looks mega scripted
    i think you meant to post this in the discussion thread section; this isn't a blog.
    I honestly think TNAs backstage taping style is stupid. They show the in ring action like a live sporting event would look but the backstage interviews and skits look like a sitcom or a daytime soap. It looks like two different shows taped at different times, It also makes the TNA product look more like a bad sitcom then a wrestling program...... but the reason for this is cause Bischoff and his partner "Wayne from The Wonder Years" are the production company thats in charge of all the filming for backstage interview and skits. and they have a history in producing Reality shows so they tape it as a reality show instead of a live sporting event look that most wrestling programs try to have.... to me it looks very rehearsed, Fake and removed from the in ring product.
    Updated 10-13-2011 at 05:53 PM by THE_CRIPPLER
    It the feel of Reality..... make it seem real even if it make no sense at all or isn't real....
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1
    It the feel of Reality..... make it seem real even if it make no sense at all or isn't real....
    How does it make it look real when it has a totally different style than the in ring taping? it looks like a totally different show..... I remember when TNA use to do that in its matches, It would ruin great matchs like Styles and Daniels vs LAX. They have the camera picture quality as a normal HD Wrestling program and they cut the camera and the picture would totally change, The color and contrast is totally different and then cut back to the orginal Style of filming. Not to mention when TNA would have a full scree lowotion replay over and over and you didnt know what was going on in the match and the Replay would look totally different than the match production..
    cripplers right, when i first saw the new tna bstage camera i thought "wow, looks pretty cool". not so much a couple of weeks later, especially with the really really really bad acting going on. one thing about tna promos, it really highlights the bad acting skills of wrestlers, cause its total acting when they hit bstage
    Wrestling is a story of rehashing. Everything is stolen. Both WWE & TNA copy one another on a regular basis. I see nothing wrong with it unless it gets obvious.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.