View RSS Feed

HCollins-TNA1

Bound For Glory and Wrestlemania

Rate this Entry
Since this Sunday is TNAs biggest PPV of the year..... I want to look at the card and compare it to Wrestlemania and even last years Bound For Glory PPV....

One thing TNA has done right has built the pay per view with matches advertised.. From the World title Roode vs Angle, Hogan vs Sting for control of the company, The Knockouts Title match Winter vs Velvet Sky vs Mickie James vs Madison Rayne, the X division title match Kendrick vs Aries, Bully Ray vs Mr Anderson, AJ Styles vs Daniels, and RVD vs Jerry Lynn.....

Last year Bound For Glory was all advertised or based off the date 10-10-10, With Hogan turning heel and Jeff Hardy turning heel and the formation of Immortal... As well as EV2 vs Fortune and Sting and Nash and Dinero vs Samoa Joe and Double J, and the TNA debut of Mickie James and special referee in the Knockouts title match...

Looking at Wrestlemania 27.... Had the WWE build with Cena vs Miz, World title with Edge vs Del rio(Royal Rumble winner), Snooki and Trish and Morrison vs Laycool and Ziggler with Vickie Gurrero, Undertaker vs Triple H and Cole vs Lawler.... Which was the main matches advertised.... Up till that weekend or till the show....

Is it me or do TNA build a PPV better most of the time???? Is it me or does the WWE only rely on Main Event matches to much???? To answer both questions yes it does seem so.....

Submit "Bound For Glory and Wrestlemania" to Digg Submit "Bound For Glory and Wrestlemania" to del.icio.us Submit "Bound For Glory and Wrestlemania" to StumbleUpon Submit "Bound For Glory and Wrestlemania" to Google

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    During : Due to
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.