Top 5 TNA Wrestlers who should go to WWE
by, 10-02-2011 at 06:12 PM (4631 Views)
OK this is just my list of TNA Wreslters that I would like to see go to the WWE.
5. Somoa Joe: Somoa Joe is one of TNA's best stars who they really aren't doing much with these days. I think going to WWE is a good option for him. Provided that they give him a solid push he could obtain a good WWE fan following. If they burry him he can always go back to TNA. (It's not like they have anyone better to sign) If they do another retro RAW and bring Rikishi in for one match it could be solid. Please leave the stink face out.
4. The Pope: So yea he was in WWE before as part of the ECW brand as Elijah Burke but, the guy has great talent. He is one of TNA's top guys and since coming to TNA he has actually built up a decent fan base. The Pope gimmick is working for him. If he could take the pope gimmick to WWE and run with it he could be a solid attraction. He has great wrestling skills and he is solid on the mic. I would love to see him in a one on one fued with Kofi. Pope's mic skills blow Kofi's out of the water.
3. Eric Young: He is the comedy guy of TNA but, he actually has alot of talent and potential. The guy is great on the mic as well as the ring and he is super entertaining. Alot of the funny guys don't acheive mainstream success but do you honestly see him becoming the world champ in TNA? Yea me neither. Of course he wouldn't win the world title in WWE either but he would be a midcard addition and very entertaining. Eric Young vs. Santino could be a hilarious fued.
2. A.J. Styles: One of TNA's greatest stars. If built up and promoted correctly in WWE he could become a Main Event level guy in no time. Though his mic skills may be off at times. They aren't terrible. He has enough to get bye. His in ring skills are just like his moniker Phenomenal. Even though AJ has been offered a developmental deal with WWE and declined due to not wanting to be away from his family, I am sure if TNA ever went under the likelyhood of seeing AJ on WWE would be almost certain. AJ vs Cena probably woulnt be an exciting match but, it would draw people in just to see TNA's star player go one on one with WWE's.
1. Sting: Sure I'm probably a broken record here but, almost everyone I know wants to see Sting in the WWE. Sting has been close to signing on a few occasions but seems to think that WWE will burry him as they have done with so many other WCW guys. I think that is a valid reason to not sign but, I think that the WWE is smart enough not to burry someone that is so well respected by the fans and held in such high regard. Maybe that is just wishful thinking on my part. They may very well burry him if they sign him. If they did that, the fallout from the fans of the digital age would likely be a fallout of negative feedback unlike any that the WWE has seen before. I think they would be smart enough to work angles so that Sting would get a proper hype and build up and get put over but also put over some of the WWE guys as well without hurting either party. There is money to made if both sides could work out an agreement. A no brainer match people want to see is Sting vs The Undertaker at Mania. Personally I want to see Sting vs. Triple H.
(Thanks for reading blog, if you want to comment feel free regardless of negative or postiver feedback, go for it. Also if you want to read more from me or if you are into efeds check out http://forum4.aimoo.com/VertigoWrestling )