View RSS Feed

Jags

WWE Hell in a Cell Thoughts & Predictions

Rate this Entry
Yes I have to decided to try a blog, not that anyone here knows me at all but that's allright.

-- Contains some of Smackdown spoilers from this Friday --

Thoughts:

First I like to share my thoughts about the Hell in a Cell PPV, I think this PPV won't be as succesfull or entertaining as any other of the PPVs. This is because the lack of build-up and taking the element of surprise away from Hell in a Cell matches. In my opinion Hell in a Cell matches should be added when a feud gets really intense and those two superstars need to settle their storyline differences, not as a theme on a yearly basis.

Predictions:

1. John Cena (c) vs. CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio

- Winner: John Cena

It wouldn't make sense him winning the WWE championship for the 10th time and lose it after 2 weeks, also I don't see Cena losing the title this close to Survivor Series with the Rock appearing. In my opinion the best way for John Cena as WWE champion is let him have a decent run with it and after take John Cena out of the title picture for a while for his feud with the Rock.

Alberto Del Rio is in my opinion not ready yet to win it again, he isn't the dominant heel he is supposed to be. When he beats upper midcard faces clean it rather makes those superstars look weak instead of him look strong, he should have a solid feud with a main eventer to look like the dominant heel he was supposed to be. He got some nice momentum from his Mysterio feud.

CM Punk I don't see winning the belt either with the whole COO conspiracy storyline going on. I'm sure he is involved in it , playing a face or an heel.

2. Mark Henry (c) vs. Randy Orton

- Winner: Mark Henry

Building Mark up as much as the WWE has been doing is great, but now they should continue this. Letting Randy Orton hit the RKO on Henry this Friday was a good decision in my opinion, making Randy in Henry's league again after that squash at Night of Champions. At Hell in a Cell I think Mark Henry should attack Randy Orton backstage before the match, the match itself should be again Henry pinning Orton clean but this time Orton will have an excuse which will keep the feud going. Within Ortons next title match I think Rhodes should cost him the title to get a feud between those two and get Orton out of the title picture. Christian and Sheamus will also ended their feud by then and Henry can feud with Sheamus for the title by then.

3. Christian vs. Sheamus

- Winner: Christian

I think Christian needs a big win again, probably with some controversy by using an illegal weapon or something to let these two feud over Smackdown the following weeks and a deciding match at Vengeance which will be won by Sheamus. Afterwards both these men will move on to other feuds.

4. Kelly Kelly (c) vs. Beth Phoenix

- Winner: Beth Phoenix

Having Kelly Kelly beat a powerfull Diva like Beth Phoenix by rollup for a 3rd time would be ridiculous, also this would make the Divas of Doom/Salvation look really weak.

5. Sin Cara vs. Sin Cara

- Winner: Sin Cara (duhh), allright more specific. Sin Cara (original)

It should be made clear that the original Sin Cara is the better of the two, but the imposter will attack after the match to keep the feud going.

These are the official matches, I think one more match will be on the card so here it is.

6. Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger (with Vickie Guerrero) vs. Air Boom (c)

- Winner: Air Boom

Having Swagger beat Bourne on Smackdown this Friday probably sets the match up for Hell in a Cell, what match should they else be having?

Allright that's it for me, now let me know what you think.

Maybe untill later.

~Jags

Submit "WWE Hell in a Cell Thoughts & Predictions" to Digg Submit "WWE Hell in a Cell Thoughts & Predictions" to del.icio.us Submit "WWE Hell in a Cell Thoughts & Predictions" to StumbleUpon Submit "WWE Hell in a Cell Thoughts & Predictions" to Google

Updated 09-29-2011 at 01:12 PM by Jags

Tags: hell, wwe
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thanks for the spoilers
    Do you watch Jaydub8907 I'm just bringing it up because your blog reminds me of some of his youtube vids. Nevertheless I do agree with you that ADR winning makes those guys looker weaker and my predictions would be along the same line as yours. Good blog but for further reference if a blog contains spoilers just make a note at the beginning of the blog for those who like to watch it without knowing the spoilers

@Lucha_Libre lol
    @Lucha_Libre Giving away that one match and what happens in the last minute, you're welcome.

@steveorton I do watch Jaydub, he makes alot of sense to me and I agree alot of what he has to say looking at all the things from both ways. I guess he inspires me ;-)
    Updated 09-29-2011 at 01:06 PM by Jags
    @Jags I watch it too and I think he is one of the most sensible person out there when it comes to wrestling
    nice blog. it would be silly if Air Boom and the Vickie Guerrero stable were left off the card, but i just can't help thinking they will use that match as the dark match.
    Updated 10-01-2011 at 12:12 PM by CM_SUXX_NOT (ambiguous)

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.