View RSS Feed

deadly56

How Hell In A Cell Changed WWE

Rate this Entry
How Hell In A Cell Changed WWE

Hello everyone,I hope you enjoy this blog about Hell In A Cell and we all know that is the next ppv comming up,so I felt this was the perfect time to write about this topic.

Hell In A Cell is a 20 foot high roofed cell structure.It first debuted in autumn 1997 at badd blood.The heart break kid Shawn Michaels and the dead man The Undertaker were the first two opponents inside it, and the first two to experience the pain it actually brings.They definitely shown how dangerous Hell In A Cell realy was when they were in it. The spot light got taken of the match that night, becasue it was also the debut of the undertakers younger brother masked Kane, who is now known as just Kane.

Hell In Cell is considered the most dangerous match in WWE.Most of the time when wrestlers win the match in Hell In A Cell it helps solidify there career.Sometimes even if they lose it still would probably help there career if they done something amazing in the match.If a wrestler is just one fued away from being a main eventer,this could be the ending match of the fued they are having.Even if they already in the main event status this still could help make them look even better than they already are.WWE already use this match to help push people like Brock Lesnar when he faced The Undertaker in 2002, and the same happened whith Batista in 2005 when he beat Triple H.

Speaking of Triple H and The Undertaker.There has been 21 Hell in A Cell matches since it debuted and the number of Hell In Cell matches between Triple H and The Undertaker is 19.Triple H has had 8.The Undertaker has had 11.There has only been 2 whith neither of them,probably 3 because the one comming up.Il just stop there whith the numbers because you guy are not here for a math lesson lol.Basicly they were helping push younger talent becasue they have experience in the Cell.They know exactly how to carry the match but I guess that is another reson why they don't wrestle as much,becasue those type of matches take of years from there career.So when ever you say see these type of superstars wrestling in Extreame conditions you should always give them the praise they earned.Remember they are doing this just so WWE Universe can be entertained.I also like to mention Shawn Michaels,Kane and especially Mic Foley.Those guys have put on many great Hell In The Cell matches over the years.

The thing that I think is putting the dangerous level of being in Hell In A Cell down is the pg era.Lets face it your ment to have blood in Hell In A Cell.I know a lot of people say it is not all about the blood and violence in WWE but come on.This is Hell In A Cell were talking about it is ment to be the most bloodish, violent, most deverstating match in WWE.Do they still expect us to us to belieave that now.Another match I think does not go belong in the pg era is Elimination Chamber it also needs some more violent init.I understand that to much extreame matches means shorter career's,all im saying is for those types of matches don't make them pg or just don't have them at all becasue it will just turnish there reputation.

Thanks for reading feel free to write how you felt about my blog.

Submit "How Hell In A Cell Changed WWE" to Digg Submit "How Hell In A Cell Changed WWE" to del.icio.us Submit "How Hell In A Cell Changed WWE" to StumbleUpon Submit "How Hell In A Cell Changed WWE" to Google

Updated 09-28-2011 at 03:30 AM by deadly56

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Decent blog, apart from the bad grammar, but it was readable. Its obvious that they can't just add blood and more violence into the match, since its the PG era, but if they're going to half ass it, then they should just get rid of the Cell completely. I used to look at the HIAC match as the most brutal match in WWE history, and the ultimate way to end a high level feud. But now its been watered down, where the wrestlers are confined to the cell, which by the way, they barely use throughout the match. In addition, they put almost anyone in the matches nowadays. We had Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase in there once! They are a tagteam, and weren't very established, and were taking on DX in the most gruesome match in WWE history. At the time, they just didn't belong in there, and in my opinion, still don't. This coming sunday, we have wrestlers that are new to the Cell, such as ADR and Mark Henry. Now Henry has proven that hes a monster, and I can actually see him in that match, but ADR, really? He just seems to cheerful to be taken seriously as one of the competitors in a HIAC match.
    I got to see that First PPV with Undertaker and Shawn Michaels. It was the highlight of my night. That is when I became a fan of Kane. It was an awesome moment for me to watch. Man, I was 15 when that took place. I miss Badd Blood.
    If WWE was smart, they would let the monster come out of Henry and put a hurting on Orton and let Henry retain. Perhaps have some "accidental" blood flow. By doing this, I think it would add a different dimension to the "Hall of Pain" character.
    I used to look at the HIAC match as the most brutal match in WWE history, and the ultimate way to end a high level feud. But now its been watered down, where the wrestlers are confined to the cell, which by the way, they barely use throughout the match. In addition, they put almost anyone in the matches nowadays.
    I agree with it!!

These days, HIAC and Ladder matches have become a JOKE!!

Absolute JOKE!!

Gone were those days, where UT/HBK; UT/MF HHH/MF wrestled inside the cell...

n the interesting thing is...PG Era started in 2008 and frm then, we had 7matches...in 3yrs..n 2 r in line..now....

9 matches in these 3 yrs...n total matches r 24 (including one dark match) not 21..
    they just need to get rid of gimmick ppvs. They should only have it every once in a while when it fits in the story instead of every year at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One
    Decent blog, apart from the bad grammar, but it was readable. Its obvious that they can't just add blood and more violence into the match, since its the PG era, but if they're going to half ass it, then they should just get rid of the Cell completely. I used to look at the HIAC match as the most brutal match in WWE history, and the ultimate way to end a high level feud. But now its been watered down, where the wrestlers are confined to the cell, which by the way, they barely use throughout the match. In addition, they put almost anyone in the matches nowadays. We had Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase in there once! They are a tagteam, and weren't very established, and were taking on DX in the most gruesome match in WWE history. At the time, they just didn't belong in there, and in my opinion, still don't. This coming sunday, we have wrestlers that are new to the Cell, such as ADR and Mark Henry. Now Henry has proven that hes a monster, and I can actually see him in that match, but ADR, really? He just seems to cheerful to be taken seriously as one of the competitors in a HIAC match.
    Totally agree...the grammar is atrocious but I get the point of the blog. Decent blog.
    they just need to get rid of gimmick ppvs. They should only have it every once in a while when it fits in the story instead of every year at the same time.
    Damn!! True!! these HIAC/TLCs are ruining those match formats.....in all gimmick PPVs, I like only NOC atleast u can see all champions in a PPV...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.