View RSS Feed

THEKEVINBRAND

Something TNA should consider doing...

Rating: 4 votes, 2.75 average.
To Dixie Carter,Tommy Dreamer, Eric Bischoff, Jeremy Borash, Jeff Jarrett and Spike TV.

I hope you take the time to give this a read.

Hire:

- The Briscoes
- Jon Moxley
- The Kings of Wrestling
- TJ Perkins/PUMA
- Kenny King
- Haas and Benjamin (strictly as a tag-team)
- Ben 'Pac' Satterly
- Fergal Devitt
- El Generico
- Kevin Steen (continue the feud ROH started with Steen and Generico)
- Kenn Doane (former male cheerleader on a mission to prove himself)
- Chris Harris (AMW, Robert Roode singles push)
- Rudy Charles and Slick Johnson
- ODB & Roxxi, hell hire the talented knockouts from 2007-2010

Fire:

- Sting (you said he'd retire at BFG in 2009)
- Kevin Nash (we know you're trying to resign him; DONE AND OUT OF THE WAY)
- Team 3D (especially after you say they're retired)
- Orlando Jordan
- Bob Ryder (the guy who abuses his position to sexually harrass men)
- Earl Hebner and son
- Matt and Jeff Hardy

Also:

- Scrap domestic house-shows and go on the road with TV tapings
- Make Slammiversary your WrestleMania
- Give the X-Division the time you get from scrapping the women
- PUSH ROBERT ROODE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
- Don't resign Flair and Hogan next year
- LOSE THE TAG OF BEING WCW 2.0 (which is achieved by doing this)
- Reduce PPV's per year to 8
- Make Eric Young a heel again instead of a comedy relief character, it's become pointless

Do you agree or disagree? What would you do?

Submit "Something TNA should consider doing..." to Digg Submit "Something TNA should consider doing..." to del.icio.us Submit "Something TNA should consider doing..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Something TNA should consider doing..." to Google

Updated 02-25-2011 at 12:18 AM by THEKEVINBRAND

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND
    I do agree with NRB6304 when they said that Russo and Bischoff are yesterday's news, but who in the right mind could be creative enough to hire? They need a university degree in creative writing, plus if you wanna write Impact, that means hours upon hours of script writing no need to mention the fact that it takes days to edit it and get the approval from Creative.
    Make me creative writer, TNA Impact will EASILY turn around.
    1.)Already have my BA in Creative Writing
    2.)Working on my BA in Film
    3.) Hours of writing wrestling script? Have you seen my UWA fed on the board? lol. I already have three years planned out, I'm used to writing wrestling, I ENJOY writing wrestling.
    4.) HIRE NRB6304 AS TNA'S CREATIVE WRITER! lol
    you make some good points but gettin rid of the womens division would be absolutely nuts. do u kno that they are tna's highest rated segments damn near every week.

i do agree with pushing robert roode i feel he couldve easily been a star if we wouldve signed the wwe deal. and i definitely agree with them traveling more to do televised impact shows.

but if tna really wants to make it they need to be consistent with their stars and not have the disapear. i mean one week u see desmond wolfe n then he disapears for 2 months in the middle of a push. same with rob "steroid" terry. i mean people come n go from this promotion because its no real direction so if rvd jus said im takin a break he could do so n come back wen he gets bored.

Also their roster is stacked with talent and i mean stacked. I think u lose track of a promotion wen u only see them once a week, i think tna should have two shows equivalent to one another i mean think about that. they could have a huge draft special inpact and call the 2nd show xplosion lol. their talent is stacked n two shows would help them develope a story better instead of startin a story then pausing it for a week because u didnt have enough time to include it in the show
    Quote Originally Posted by knox
    you make some good points but gettin rid of the womens division would be absolutely nuts. do u kno that they are tna's highest rated segments damn near every week.

i do agree with pushing robert roode i feel he couldve easily been a star if we wouldve signed the wwe deal. and i definitely agree with them traveling more to do televised impact shows.

but if tna really wants to make it they need to be consistent with their stars and not have the disapear. i mean one week u see desmond wolfe n then he disapears for 2 months in the middle of a push. same with rob "steroid" terry. i mean people come n go from this promotion because its no real direction so if rvd jus said im takin a break he could do so n come back wen he gets bored.

Also their roster is stacked with talent and i mean stacked. I think u lose track of a promotion wen u only see them once a week, i think tna should have two shows equivalent to one another i mean think about that. they could have a huge draft special inpact and call the 2nd show xplosion lol. their talent is stacked n two shows would help them develope a story better instead of startin a story then pausing it for a week because u didnt have enough time to include it in the show
    The main reason for Rob Van Dam taking time off was his TNA contract. Van Dam signed a deal with TNA for a specific number of dates per year – and TNA was burning through those dates much faster than they originally planned. TNA had booked Van Dam for most television, pay-per-views and live events and were running low on the number of available dates.

The reason why Wolfe is out is because of an undisclosed medical situation. So he disappeared for a valid reason.
    What TNA really needs is sponsorships and TV Commercials on different channels. I mean.. ROH has a TV deal and all you say its the best wrestling company in the world... yet it does ... shit.... ? Just because your a fan of good ol wrestling... well.. that puts you in the majority. What makes a company is it's stars.. the reason people tuned in wasn't to see wrestling... for the most part... people tuned in to see Bill Goldberg run through everyone. They tuned in to see Stone Cold Steve Austin give the finger to the boss. They tuned in to see The Rock layeth the smackdown on alllll their candy asses...

Same in football and any sport.
    i agree mostly. but don't rename x-division title, it's something different and fits in with the ultimate x match. TNA would mean something more if like u said, fire old guys besides Kurt, jeff hardy,jarret....but fire hogan,flair.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.