View RSS Feed

THEKEVINBRAND

Another TNA Original Bites the Dust

Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average.
Yes that's right another TNA Original has left the company he has called home for the past 7 years. Jeremy Fritz or better known to the wrestling fans as Eric Young departed TNA Wrestling last night after declining a new contract offering him a lower salary than he currently earned.

Now who really knows what went down backstage but let me add my opinion to this here: has Dixie Carter not realized that her homegrown talent has taken a backseat lately? I for one don't agree that some TNA Originals are being literally mocked on television and are used to put establish wrestlers over. I find that some fans will agree with me here and say that about half of the TNA fans were there since day 1 and grew with the originals like Christopher Daniels, Eric Young, Petey Williams etc. But instead they all took a back seat to Rob Van Dam, Jeff Hardy etc.

I became a die hard TNA fan when I first saw Petey Williams perform that dreaded Canadian Destroyer and the fact he was Canadian like me. See back then in TNA the only wrestlers that have come to TNA from WWE were: Jeff Hardy, Christian Cage, and Team 3D. Although Jeff is back in TNA and is getting the push he deserved in his first run, I just feel that his ring work has just gotten sloppier and it's not the same Jeff Hardy we've known to love.

I sure hope that Dixie will realize that all her guys that put TNA on the map 5 years ago are leaving. We're tired of seeing the originals take a backseat. Or better yet incorporate a second weekly show similar to Impact so you can at least split the roster evenly. Have Hogan and his lackies appear on Impact, and then see the people like Amazing Red appear on the other show.

I sure hope Eric Young finds his way around and that Japan is a good option right now and not WWE (no offense to the fans). If I saw Eric Young in WWE he'd be probably in a jobber role and have a ridiculous name just like everyone else. I'm not bashing WWE, it's just their lack of original names.

TILL NEXT TIME

KEVIN

Submit "Another TNA Original Bites the Dust" to Digg Submit "Another TNA Original Bites the Dust" to del.icio.us Submit "Another TNA Original Bites the Dust" to StumbleUpon Submit "Another TNA Original Bites the Dust" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    i am a tna fan...daniels kong ej homicide...the heart of tna is slowluy leaveing....beer money mcmg and aj is all thats left of the original tna...and i wount b surprised if they are fired 2...this is 2 much fuck hogan and bischoff...hogan gettin paid millions to bring down the fucken ratings...thats bullshit
    Quote Originally Posted by wallyman
    i am a tna fan...daniels kong ej homicide...the heart of tna is slowluy leaveing....beer money mcmg and aj is all thats left of the original tna...and i wount b surprised if they are fired 2...this is 2 much fuck hogan and bischoff...hogan gettin paid millions to bring down the fucken ratings...thats bullshit
    i agree! but will AJ get fired? no! why? he's the face of TNA and Dixie knows that. Will Jarrett get fired? no because he has some ownership within TNA even if it's .5% of it.
    Yeah because TNA did so much with Eric before TNA went to Hogan/Bisch.. he was still in a joke role during the old eras of TNA.
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND
    i'm a TNA guy but this shit has to stop, EY's gone to make way for guess who....that's right Matt Hardy
    OR, if the reports are true, they offered EY lesser money to make room to sign Kevin Nash for the amount he was asking for.
    I like when they make EY the leader of World elite but it was short lived,I really dig that international faction but yeah...TNA decided to killed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justdawg08
    Yeah because TNA did so much with Eric before TNA went to Hogan/Bisch.. he was still in a joke role during the old eras of TNA.
    THANK YOU! Totally agreed TNA was NEVER doing ANYTHING with EY! Even when EY was fighting in the main event I didn't believe in him or care about him. Eric Young was the original Santino Marella.

AND btw, as for TNA Orginals. Kaz is still there too, love how he gets forgotten about. He was only in the first Ultimate-X match....
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesterica
    OR, if the reports are true, they offered EY lesser money to make room to sign Kevin Nash for the amount he was asking for.
    apparently he has NOT signed back with TNA or so he says
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.