View RSS Feed

THE_CRIPPLER

Top 5 Wrestlers I Would like in person

Rate this Entry
So many Wrestlers today (and from yesterday) make idiots of them self on Twitter and Youtube. You see a wrestler on TV and You think "He must be a great guy" but then you see him not in charecter on a Shoot or radio interview and think "What a Prick". or you will hear many wrestlers talk about what a Asshole he was behind the scenes.... I read books, seen some shoots, read Some Shoots and been online and read and heard stories, and it made me realize that Wrestling is filled With the some of most immature, Digusting, Arrorgant low lives you will ever see.... so Im gonna look at the people who carry them self with Class and always seemed to be a good natured person. Its Great to take a break from the Bitter, Whiney, Selfish, Strange and down right Delusional, Idiots in prowrestling such as Matt Hardy, Shane Helms, Ole Anderson, Iron Sheik, Mick Foley, Ric Flair, Bret Hart, Kevin Nash, Paul Roma, Tom Brandi and the many others who disgrace wrestling and them self everytime they open their mouth.

5. Owen Hart
Owen Hart is one of the best remembered wrestlers. He was very well liked backstage. He had a Great sense of humor, He always play Practical Jokes. Owens Practial Jokes would embaress The person they were played on but he wouldnt do anything overly digusting (shit in peoples sandwhiches) or anything to harm or hurt The person, Just Good natured jokes.... He loved his family, he didnt do anything to jepordize his family life. He didnt Judge anyone and didnt seem to have any Enemies.
By the way people speak of Owen, He seems like he came off as a real good guy. Someone that you would actually like if he was your Uncle or if he lived next door to you even if he wasnt a wrestler.

4. Ricky Steamboat
Ricky Steamboat, Just like his on air persona, Seemed like a Hard Working, Well adjusted person with Good Values. He always thought about others, helping young guys get over, Didnt sabatage anyone. Wasnt selfish with his time or his knowledge... Ricky Steamboat is very well liked. Much like Owen people seen him as a little boring cause he didnt party and get drugged up and embaress him self..... Steamboat doesnt overly exaggerate his importance to Wrestling like alot of the 80's stars (HTM). Steamboat has confidence in his ability but isnt cocky.

3. Nick Bockwinkel
Nick Bockwinkel, Very Classy, Elegant, Well Spoken, Talented man.... He comes off as the epitome of Class and elegance.... He dressed and looked the part in and out of the ring. I seen him on many interviews and Legends of Round Table and he comes off so respected and respectable. Bockwinkel is a great guy from what it seems, and he is very respected from his peers. If there was another Nick Bockwinkel backstage in todays wrestling it bring the Locker room morale up and everyone would be better for it.

2. Harley Race
Race is Tough as they come, Excellent performer, Never let personal get in the way of business, Race upheld Wrestling Law when some people wanted to do the selfish thing.... but Also Race is a very intelligent person, Very respectable and has a Great head on his shoulders. Race Explains things so well, He even felt guilt for Inventing the Headbutt off the top cause of the damaged it caused to Dynamite Kids and it being the aleged reason For Benoits Suposed Brain damage....Harly Race comes off as a Intellgent man who has been there and done that and always has good advice and if you dont take it he wont force it on you and hold it against you... Race is a Mans Man, Who happens to Very caring for his fellow wrestlers and has respect for fans.

1.Sting
I never heard a bad thing said about Sting. Sting is considered a very caring person, always wanting to help Young talent get over or willing to give his spot to respected Veteran. He has so much respect for the wrestlers that came before him and is so intent on giving back to Wrestling by helping when ever he can the younger generation.
When the whole Jeff Hardy mess happened, Sting seemed to be angery for the fans and it seemed like he was very geuine. and instead of Sting Blasting Hardy and Bringing him down, he took the high Road and seemed concerned for Hardys well being.... He tried to help Luger time after time, People would only give Luger a chance cause of Sting, Cause everyone loved and respected him so much.
Sting is a great family man, He never tried to hold anyone down, or behaved immaturely.... you never see a guy like Sting doing Shoots and putting down everyone and talking about how great he is. You wont see Sting making a ass of himself on Twitter or Youtube... No Sting is a Class Act and a Great person to everyone he comes in contact with.

Well this is just my oppion, These men seem like Honestly good people behind the scenes and in their home life..... I dont know these men personally so its hard to say but the way they come off wen they are not in charecter and the respect others have for them and the stories i heard from various interviews and shoots, These men seemed liek my top choice.

Submit "Top 5 Wrestlers I Would like in person" to Digg Submit "Top 5 Wrestlers I Would like in person" to del.icio.us Submit "Top 5 Wrestlers I Would like in person" to StumbleUpon Submit "Top 5 Wrestlers I Would like in person" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Don't know about Owen. I heard about some of the jokes, and they were a bit sophomor(on)ic.

I find a lot of wrestlers interesting and likeable.. guys like Jake the Snake and Jeff Hardy. Selfdestructive, yes, but interesting.

Ricky Steamboat is a true gem because he stayed such a friendly guy in a business that wasn't very friendly. Would be a perfect neighbor. Not a friend though, too nice.

In current WWE: I'd like to drink a beer with John Cena, the Miz and Edge.

I still find Trish Stratus very likeable.. but I don't know if that decision is made by my brain or other body parts.
    Updated 09-24-2011 at 06:29 AM by Marx (Changed of into if.. Dutchie translate typo..)
    Why is Mick Foley an Idiot?
    I've only met a few wrestlers but I think speculation on this subject is odd...reputations are nothing in comparison to speaking as you find. An example of this would be my experiences meeting Raven and Mick Foley, one came across as an arrogant prick, the other a humble guy who was happy to talk. You'd be surprised which was which I bet.
    Ricky Steamboat seems to be one of the most well-disciplined wrestlers in WWE history so hanging out with him would be a very humbling experience. I'd also like to hang with the likes of Ted Dibiase Sr., Hacksaw, and Goldust. They also seem like cool open-minded guys who can get along and joke with anyone.

In today's roster, I'd hang with Cena, Miz, Y2J, and perhaps even a guy like Mark Henry. If I had to hang with a diva, it would definitely be AJ Lee as she is into male hobbies such as video games and comic books. In addition, she seems to be a person that can get down on the dance floor and become the life of the party with her spunky attitude. And did I forget to mention she looks great as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePublic
    I've only met a few wrestlers but I think speculation on this subject is odd...reputations are nothing in comparison to speaking as you find. An example of this would be my experiences meeting Raven and Mick Foley, one came across as an arrogant prick, the other a humble guy who was happy to talk. You'd be surprised which was which I bet.
    You cant go by autograph signings.... some people just have bad days, Personal problems, are in alot of phyiscal pain or something to that nature.

This isnt guys i wanna meet and have dinner with...its 5 wrestlers i think are good people in general,That carry them self well and are decent people.

These men represented them self in a good way, was well liked and very Respected and you dont hear a bad thing about them honestly.... I cant count how many people talk about How great of a human being Sting is. or How much Respect they have for Harley. Just the way Sting was in the whole Jeff Hardy situation was just Class and Respect to me and thats just one example.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlammasterJ
    Ricky Steamboat seems to be one of the most well-disciplined wrestlers in WWE history so hanging out with him would be a very humbling experience. I'd also like to hang with the likes of Ted Dibiase Sr., Hacksaw, and Goldust. They also seem like cool open-minded guys who can get along and joke with anyone.

In today's roster, I'd hang with Cena, Miz, Y2J, and perhaps even a guy like Mark Henry. If I had to hang with a diva, it would definitely be AJ Lee as she is into male hobbies such as video games and comic books. In addition, she seems to be a person that can get down on the dance floor and become the life of the party with her spunky attitude. And did I forget to mention she looks great as well?
    ITs not really who I like to Hang with kinda thing. Im just talking about people who are respected by their peers and seem to handle them self very well in the Crazy world of Wrestling.

Miz and Cena seem like really good people. Kinda early to put them on the list, Who knows they could be the next Bruno or Honkey Tonk Man.

I look at Mick Foley, Who would probably be at the top of this list 10 years ago. Now Mick as become Whiney and has a huge ego on him.... Reading Micks 1st and 2nd book and Hardcore Diaries is like reading books from 2 different people.

but I hope you guys dont think That i mean Only these 5 are good people in wrestling.... People like Cena and Foley did so much charity work and are caring people. There is alot of people like Henning, Bigelow, Bossman and so on as been talked very well about. Hening mentored so many people. Rude Also. Its kinda hard to explain what i mean in this list but the idea is there.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexrules01
    Why is Mick Foley an Idiot?
    ^ this

Everything i heard about mick foley is that he is a big, correction huge caring man. He has done nothing but contribute to wrestling and bring a big passion to the industry as a whole.

No clue why he's on that list of "idiots" you put up there.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.