View RSS Feed

mitch176

Pro Wrestling: My View

Rate this Entry
Ok so after seeing TNA fans ranting on against WWE "marks" and vica versa I have started to get fed up with the whole thing. I am a WWE man through and through, I'm not ashamed to admit that, but it doesn't mean I don't like TNA. Heck I watch TNA Impact every Sunday morning after I've recorded it on Bravo, but I grew up watching WWE and that is where my heart lies regardless of the state of the storlyines and writing.

But my point of this blog is why do fans of one show constantly have to bash the other? It makes no sense, if you don't like the product of another wrestling promotion then don't watch it! No one is forcing you to watch TNA or WWE, so instead of ripping on it just leave it alone and let the fans of it enjoy it.
Every wrestling promotion in history will go through ups and downs, it just so happens that at this moment in time the WWE and TNA are both featuring down times in their own ways. With WWE the storylines have become stale, I'm not afraid to admit that, and with TNA the booking and logic have just gone downhill.

Then we have people calling TNA the WWE-Lite, so what? Who cares? If it worked for WWE why can't it work for TNA? It's not as if every little detail of TNA is the same as WWE and yet people treat it as if it is. Then we have people saying that TNA just steal WWE talent when they get released, why in the blue hell is it stealing?! People don't complain when talent from ROH goes to the WWE (i.e Bryan Danielson and Tyler Black) so why should it be any different for talent going to TNA from WWE?

Then we have people saying that soon (next 5 years) TNA will become the new No.1 Wrestling company in the world, that simply wont happen. I don't care who TNA bring in and I dont care who is writing their stories, no company in the world will take over WWE.

So coming from a neutral stand point I just want wrestling fans out there to enjoy the product they want to enjoy and stop bashing the product they dont want to enjoy.

Please leave your thoughts on what I have said.

Submit "Pro Wrestling: My View" to Digg Submit "Pro Wrestling: My View" to del.icio.us Submit "Pro Wrestling: My View" to StumbleUpon Submit "Pro Wrestling: My View" to Google

Tags: tna, wwe
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Then we have people saying that TNA just steal WWE talent when they get released, why in the blue hell is it stealing?! People don't complain when talent from ROH goes to the WWE (i.e Bryan Danielson and Tyler Black) so why should it be any different for talent going to TNA from WWE?
    There is a reason for this. Back before TNA was on Spike, they were hiring, as they were called, "Rejected" WWE Stars. But when they did that, they were stars WWE didn't handle right, AKA WWE said that people didn't care about. Christian, Ron Killings, and so on were given the chance to shine and main event. Now when TNA does it, it seems to only be people who are already over. Heck, RVD won the World Title in his first match: how fair is that? That's why people say they're stealing stars.
    Then we have people saying that soon (next 5 years) TNA will become the new No.1 Wrestling company in the world, that simply wont happen. I don't care who TNA bring in and I dont care who is writing their stories, no company in the world will take over WWE.
    Heck I watch TNA Impact every Sunday morning after I've recorded it on Bravo, but I grew up watching WWE and that is where my heart lies regardless of the state of the storlyines and writing.
    How are u coming from a neutral stand point after saying that. lol. U sound like a normal WWE mark to me.
    "How are u coming from a neutral stand point after saying that. lol. U sound like a normal WWE mark to me. "

I am from a neutral standpoint, I am just realistic. And I think you need to look up what the term "mark" means.
    Just a thought. Maybe the reason why TNA fans bash on WWE is because they secretly want wrestling back the way it used to be, during the Attitude Era.

And WWE fans bash TNA because secretly, they want TNA to become bigger. When that happens, it means competition. And as we all know, competition means better products from both organizations. Again, they want things to be like the Attitude Era as well.

So basically, they bash each other for the same reason.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.