View RSS Feed

mitch176

WWE Raw: Nottingham House Show Report

Rate this Entry
Raw House Show Report - Nottingham

The place was about 90% full and most of the arena was full of John Cena fans.

Match 1 - Singles Match
RTruth Def. Alex Riley
Good match to get the crowd pumped, RTruth came out to Whats Up?

Match 2 - Tag Team Match
Santino and Kozlov def. The Uso's
A comedy match that was preceded by a Dance Off. The crowd was really behind Santino and Kozlov.

Match 3 - Singles match
Big Zeke def. Zack Ryder
This was a squash match that lasted about a minute, but the crowd really seemed into it.

Match 4 - Singles Match
Goldust def. Ted Dibiase Jr.
Before the match Goldust hid the Million Dollar title under the ring, the crowd was really hot for Goldust, but it was the first time I could hear people cheering for the bad guy alongside me.

Match 5 - US Championship
Daniel Bryan def. William Regal
Great technical match with lots fo good spots and reversals, after the match Regal got on the mic and said that in 27 years in the business he didn't think he would ever meet someone as good as him in the ring, he then said that Daniel Bryan was better than him. The crowd was split through this match.

Match 6 - WWE Title
Randy Orton def. Wade Barrett
This was a pretty good match, the crowd was strongly behind Orton except for the 5% who were cheering for the bad guys. There was a ref bump at one point and Wade called down Cena to be ref. Cena refused to hit Orton with a chair and Orton used the belt for the win while Cena's back was turned.

Match 7 - Divas Tag Team Match
Bellas and Eve def. Maryse, Alicia and Tamina
I didn't see much of the match as I was staring at Maryse

Match 8 - Raw challenge match
Sheamus def. John Morrison
This was the first bad guy win of the night, they put on a great match and Sheamus reversed a StarShip Pain and hit the Brogue Kick for the win.

Match 9 - Singles Match
John Cena def. The Miz
The Miz stared at me at one point which made my night, but anyways, The Miz did some great mic work before the match to get the crowd riled up. It was a good match to be honest and I saw some stuff I didn't expect from Cena.

Biggest Pops:
Cena
Cena (Taking his shirt off)
Orton

Biggest Heat:
The Miz (Wayyy Miz rules)
Wade Barrett
Sheamus

Submit "WWE Raw: Nottingham House Show Report" to Digg Submit "WWE Raw: Nottingham House Show Report" to del.icio.us Submit "WWE Raw: Nottingham House Show Report" to StumbleUpon Submit "WWE Raw: Nottingham House Show Report" to Google

Tags: raw, wwe
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Must of been cool. They do MUCH MUCH MUCH better house shows than what they do on TV.

Plus Regal putting over Bryan, must be the highlight of Bryan's career.
    Match 5 - US Championship
    Daniel Bryan def. William Regal
    Great technical match with lots fo good spots and reversals, after the match Regal got on the mic and said that in 27 years in the business he didn't think he would ever meet someone as good as him in the ring, he then said that Daniel Bryan was better than him. The crowd was split through this match.
    Oh... I wish I could have seen that match! It's especially Awesome since Regal did train Danielson.
    Watched a house show earlier this year. Got to agree that they do MUCH better during these shows than TV tapings. Matches are way more exciting. Not to mention longer.
    wwe hosue shwos are ok but u cnt a beat TNA house shows in quality, crowd reactions and the thignsthey do to please the crowd
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlgish_TNA4LYF_FAN
    wwe hosue shwos are ok but u cnt a beat TNA house shows in quality, crowd reactions and the thignsthey do to please the crowd
    Couldn't say cause TNA canceled their event in my town. Bummer
    Thing is that was when TNA was at it's best with Joe, Angle and AJ Double bummer
    Robin Hood is from Nottingham, right?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.