View RSS Feed

nrb6304

The Unfair Game of WWE Titles

Rate this Entry
I read all these post from people that say "he deserves a title." "no HE deserves a title" and the same names keep coming up.

The Miz- Out of this ENTIRE list of people I'm about to go through, this man has the best chances of becoming a WWE/World Champion.

Kofi Kingston- yeah this guy was HOT last December, but what has happened? Not a damn thing, as much as I enjoy this guy in the ring, I don't see him getting the strap

Christian- I AM A PEEP. I would mark for weeks if Christian won the WWE/World Title, but lets face facts, they have held him down in the mid card for YEARS NOW, what makes you guys think they're just gonna up and make him World Champ?

Evan Bourne- Can you name every smaller WWE/World Champion in WWE history? I can:HBK Bret Hart Rey Mysterio Y2J. Evan Bourne is an AWESOME talent, but he isn't those 4. And to be honest, besides his SSP, sometimes he's kinda a one move wonder, even though his match at Cyber Sunday with Matt Hardy was great.

Bryan Danielson- Man who doesn't like watching him in the ring, but unless they quickly turn him into Chris Beniot 2.0 I don't see him getting the strap.

John Morrison- I would love NOTHING BETTER then to see him win the big gold belt, and to be honest I think in this entire list he has the second best chance.

Yeah some of these names hurt to say but lets rewind back to the 1990's and lets take a look at the guys who we thought was gonna make it but never did.

Billy Gunn- Anybody else remember he won the 1999 King of The Ring, and was on the track to be WWF Champion? What happen? Lost at Summerslam to The Rock and a couple of IC title runs later and he's just an awesome talent wasted.

Ken Shamrock- The former UFC legend who came into the WWF and ran rapid, he actually fought HBK in 97 for the title but lost, and everybody thought he was a natural at his job and was gonna win the title soon, but nothing ever came of it.

Only a few people have run through the ranks of the WWF to win the big one. The Rock,Triple H, Bret Hart, Steve Austin, HBK, Edge Y2J Eddie Chris Beniot and Jeff Hardy Am I missing anybody?

Out of all the WWE champions those were the only ones who have climbed the ranks.

I'm sorry guys but it's just probably not gonna happen for a lot of the guys we want it to happen to.

Submit "The Unfair Game of WWE Titles" to Digg Submit "The Unfair Game of WWE Titles" to del.icio.us Submit "The Unfair Game of WWE Titles" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Unfair Game of WWE Titles" to Google

Updated 11-09-2010 at 02:25 PM by Frank

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Christian has always been so much better then Edge. I don't know what is taking then so long to see this. Same with the lizard king he should be at the top of the list with Bryan Danialson, those ring of honor matches with Nigel were awesome.
    bret hart and y2j arnt small...
    Miz for sure. Thats money in the bank... no pun intended.
    the titles dont mean shit anymore.
    personally i wud lie to see ziggler, del rio or "dashing" cody rhodes win the world title. the wwe needs a fresh face on top.
    I agree with you post 100% only the Miz has reached that level, i still think Morrison needs to brush up his mic Skills..

Another Contender is Alberto Del Rio, I see heaps of potential in him, With the right push and right storylines, i can see him becoming one of the best heels, just like JBL.
    Before they put the strap on any new guys they need to make it mean something, that means merge the two together so there is just the one WWE World Heavyweight Title, Keep Orton as a champ at least until Wrestlemania, then put it on a guy who the people believe deserves it...CHRISTIAN is the prime example, yes he is not the future of the WWE but he has a great history and huge amount of fans behind him...he doesnt need 5 or 6 title runs just one great one that means something, only then can you put the strap on a new guy and make it worth something.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.