View RSS Feed

VKM

Mr. Kennedy: One of A Kind

Rate this Entry
Mr. Kennedy has been in the ring for almost 10 years. For four years at the beginning of his wrestling career, he was worked as an independent jobber for Sunday Night Heat, Velocity and Jakked. And after wrestling for over six years, WWE finally signed him to a developmental contract.

After signing this contract, Mr. Kennedy has reached the fans whether he was a heel or a face. His charisma is something special. Mr. Kennedy hardly has to do anything to let out his charisma because this character he's portraying is something like himself. After only being in the WWE for three years, WWE saw his talent and decided to make him the leading role their WWE movie Behind Enemy Lines: Columbia.

However, you would think that he has already won at least 1 or 2 WWE world titles. After winning the money in the bank at Wrestlemaina 23, I thought that he would be on the road to stardom. But instead, Kennedy loses the briefcase to a man who has already had the money in the bank and has already won the WWE championship twice!

Maybe, Mr. Kennedy was at the wrong time and wrong place. Now that WWE are pushing younger superstars, maybe if Mr. Kennedy would have signed a contract for WWE around 2009-2010, he might of had a good chance.

All I can say is WWE has lost a great performer. A performer who hasn't been seen since The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin. Maybe Mr. Kennedy was too much Attitude Era for the WWE PG system. Well, wherever Kennedy goes (TNA or WWE), he will always be the top performer. And that is a fact.

Submit "Mr. Kennedy: One of A Kind" to Digg Submit "Mr. Kennedy: One of A Kind" to del.icio.us Submit "Mr. Kennedy: One of A Kind" to StumbleUpon Submit "Mr. Kennedy: One of A Kind" to Google

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    He's charismatic as hell, but to me, he doesn't have bad nor great ring skills. His finisher is kind of weak and been done. Top mid-carder at best for me.
    You do know every time he was about to be pushed to the moon, he got injured or put in a bad position. The MitB, he was injured and had to drop it to someone. Turned out it was false. Then the whole McMahon Son incident was originally going to be him, but he was revealed in a steroids scandal. After being a first pick in a draft, he got injured. And now, being so close to the main event picture, has a concussion preventing him from going for the title and making Matt Morgan (of all people) the #1 contender.

It's like if the guy is cursed.
    greenbay plunghe shud be his finisher and not mic check
    he surpasses the miz in both mic skills and DEFO in ring ability!
    ^^ lol this dude is trolling

btw ken isnt one of an kind. anderson = ringmaster 2010 (And i dont mean stone cold)
    he is getting a great push in tna. if wwe wasn't pg, he would've been a top performer. but like i said, he is getting a major push in tna so him being realeased from wwe was great for tna.
    If it wasn't for injuries and that piece of shit Randy Orton he would of been 2 or 3 time champ in the WWE by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thewoodcutter
    If it wasn't for injuries and that piece of shit Randy Orton he would of been 2 or 3 time champ in the WWE by now.
    He was a bit clumsy though. He's upped his game.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.