View RSS Feed

Gansher

Week worth noting; Haryds bash CM Punk

Rate this Entry
The Title says it all; It's been a great wrestling week filled with things which really caught people by surprise. Cena got fired after a mediocre Survivor Series, Miz won the WWE Title, CM Punk joined the announce booth and AJ Lee got eliminated from NXT.

Ok, taking the first point for this blog. Did anyone even see Orton winning? I get that Cena's a face but after this stunt, the guy is just NEVER gonna turn heel. If he'd rather get fired than become a bad guy than it's obvious the guy will never be a bad apple. Me, I didn't like the decision but it set up the stage for a good RAW.

On RAW, Cena cut probably his best promo in his entire career. Personally, I don't like the guy but I respect that he acknowledges just how much we hate him. CM Punk joined the announcers and apparently this will be a permanent thing until he is healed up again. Not surprisingly he is already doing better work than Cole is, who is supposed to be a heel announcer but falls short of supporting Nexus and bashing Cena and Orton. If Cole is going to continue his heel play by play, than at least give us the total package. Wade faced Orton for the title and with Cena's help Orton retained again. Well, this was short lived. Miz rushed down to the ring, cashed in and won. Miz as champ has stirred up as much controversy as possible. I say give the guy a chance before you bash him. He hasn't turned the Title into a purple painting like another champion.

Kaitlyn is hot as hell but really? Why is she seriously in the finals? I never believed the voting on NXT was rigged, mainly with the way Season 2 went. I blame the fans and WWE really. WWE have drilled it into our minds that a hot Diva is a good Diva. Well, Kaitlyn is just horrible in the ring! I cry everytime I see her in a match. Yes, she's the hottest person in wrestling right now, after Velvet Sky at least, but put HER over AJ??? Watch NXT, at least watch the AJ/Naomi match and you'll see what I'm talking about. I haven't seen such a good Diva's match in years and I'm always trying to find those little things that they do which is unique. AJ was the only person who won a match that night, AND SHE'S ELIMINATED!!!! Just let Kaitlyn win now, that's what WWE wants apparently. The hot girl who couldn't steal Dolph from Vickie.

Onto something completely different now. The Hardys released a video bashing CM Punk. Well let's put some comments forward about all this.

1) Jeff was high so his opinion is null and void. I'd hate to be his daughter, or wife, for that matter.

2) Punk was a star before his rivalry with Jeff even started.

3) Punk is the only guy out of the 3 who's still in WWE, and can actually defend a World Title unlike Jeff who either loses it on his first title defense or gets lucky over an idiotic referee decision(see TNA for the latter)

4) When Punk was champion, he didn't turn the World Title into a Divas Title(only uglier)

5) When Punk was getting pushed, he didn't leave the WWE to go to TNA! I still can't really find any reason to do this unless you're trafficking drugs...oh wait!

6) Last but not least, this one is directed towards Matt. If I was a booker I would have given you a chance in the main event in 2004. After this vid you just proved how bitter you are. TNA ARE NOT GOING TO PUSH YOU. Jeff will always be better than you even though he's not a wrestler.

Submit "Week worth noting; Haryds bash CM Punk" to Digg Submit "Week worth noting; Haryds bash CM Punk" to del.icio.us Submit "Week worth noting; Haryds bash CM Punk" to StumbleUpon Submit "Week worth noting; Haryds bash CM Punk" to Google

Comments

It's clear that Jeff was talking in character at that time... wouldn't make much since for a heel Jeff hardy to come out and praise CM Punk... *rolls eyes*

as for Cena.. I have all the respect in the world for the man he is. And you know what, I'm fine with him remaining a face. He's a true class act.
    Clearly your just bashing Jeff because its now the cool thing to do. Jeff Hardy made Cm Punk a true star. Im a HUGE Punk fan, even I know without Jeff Hardy, CM Punk would have been stuck in the midcard level like Kofi Kingston. Just look at Punks first title reign on raw & how it ended. He wasn't even involved in the match, thats how much faith wwe had in him at the time. Yes punk was a star, but Jeff made him a main-eventer. You say Punk is the only one of the 3 still in wwe & can actually defend the whc, thats called booking bro. the wrestlers have no say in how the match is booked. Jeff left wwe..so what? And the "divas" championship is only based off his paintings, Jeffs belt was made for him, not really by him, and its way better than the spinner belt anyway. You have to understand Jeff is heel now & playing Kayfabe, clearly its working too.
    Quote Originally Posted by 6maximum6carnage6
    Clearly your just bashing Jeff because its now the cool thing to do. Jeff Hardy made Cm Punk a true star. Im a HUGE Punk fan, even I know without Jeff Hardy, CM Punk would have been stuck in the midcard level like Kofi Kingston. Just look at Punks first title reign on raw & how it ended. He wasn't even involved in the match, thats how much faith wwe had in him at the time. Yes punk was a star, but Jeff made him a main-eventer. You say Punk is the only one of the 3 still in wwe & can actually defend the whc, thats called booking bro. the wrestlers have no say in how the match is booked. Jeff left wwe..so what? And the "divas" championship is only based off his paintings, Jeffs belt was made for him, not really by him, and its way better than the spinner belt anyway. You have to understand Jeff is heel now & playing Kayfabe, clearly its working too.
    pretty much my thoughts exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by printz1224
    pretty much my thoughts exactly
    Agreed completely.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.